Sign in to follow this  
SelectThis

Bas blackhawks

ARRRghhH!!! Deadmeat you beat me to the punch. That was going to be my next question about the original ch47. Like a nyncompoop I deleted that one vehicle in my whole GOTY install. Well now I have to reinstall. Thanks for the update.

dont have to reinstall - just ask some1 to send u the pbo

or better yet u can just explore the cd and get the file from it

when requesting ladder extraction... i get a strange error... the thing still picks me up (also happens with normal extraction) but i get scripting errors across the top of the screen... and instead of it stating a co-ord it says boolen variable etc...

i was wondering if any scripting gurus out there were able to fix the bug. it might take a while for BAS to get around to it as they're busy with their projects.

when requesting ladder extraction... i get a strange error... the thing still picks me up (also happens with normal extraction) but i get scripting errors across the top of the screen... and instead of it stating a co-ord it says boolen variable etc...

i was wondering if any scripting gurus out there were able to fix the bug. it might take a while for BAS to get around to it as they're busy with their projects.

its not that big of a problem... they still extract you regardless of the fact that the radio bit goes bonkers tounge_o.gif

Well, the problem with the script is that it tries to convert the internap OFP position into the map grid coordinates you see in game. That doesn't pose a problem with the regular BIS islands, but in user made ones the author can define the grid spacing and naming like he/she wants. So either we are going to just display to raw OFP coordinates, leave the coordinates away as a whole or write some heavy stuff where you need to setup the script for the custom map grid on every map that has a different grid.

When that will be fixed I cannot say since we are all working on other stuff than the Blackhawks right now.

But like someone allready said: The extraction works anyway, so you just need to ignore the error msg smile_o.gif

Hi folks Im trying to use the following script

BAS_AIRope.sqs

I have placed this in the move waypoint. the helo goes to the waypoint, the troops in the helo fast rope out, but then the helo just sits there and does not proceed to the next waypoint. Any ideas as to what to do. this is using the BAS Blackhawk helos.

I have placed this in the move waypoint. the helo goes to the waypoint, the troops in the helo fast rope out, but then the helo just sits there and does not proceed to the next waypoint. Any ideas as to what to do. this is using the BAS Blackhawk helos.

Make sure your waypoint after the fast rope waypoint is a "move" waypoint.I've just done it in mission editor and i had no problems. I only needed 2 waypoints.

Check this thread out.Fast rope