Sign in to follow this  
booradley60

Us orchestrated 9/11?

@ July 25 2003,18:48)]
@ July 25 2003,17:54)]
well, there is a south africa

and ?

South Africa is one of the most wealthy african states

It also has one of the higher per capita AIDS rates.

yeah yeah yeah ...... but ....

Quote[/b] ]Quote (FallenPaladin @ July 25 2003,16:54)

Didn`t Bush say something regarding Africa as country some time ago?

Africa is a nation that needs internation support in fighting AIDS.

that's what he said, IIRC.

;)

So? If that was the only point, then why say this:

Quote[/b] ]South Africa is one of the most wealthy african states

yeah but .....

bah , i surrend....erm , i give up

quote pyramid ?

@ July 25 2003,18:48)]
@ July 25 2003,17:54)]

and ?

yeah yeah yeah ...... but ....

Quote[/b] ]Quote (FallenPaladin @ July 25 2003,16:54)

Didn`t Bush say something regarding Africa as country some time ago?

Africa is a nation that needs internation support in fighting AIDS.

that's what he said, IIRC.

;)

So? If that was the only point, then why say this:

Quote[/b] ]South Africa is one of the most wealthy african states

yeah but .....

bah , i surrend....erm , i give up

quote pyramid ?

That's all I needed tounge_o.gif and yes, I think it's time for a somewhat bastardized quote pyramid smile_o.gif

I'm not sure that I understand this latest discussion. South Africa is one of the most wealthy African states.

You know, Africa is a continent and South Africa a country. It's the same as saying "Luxemburg is one of the most wealthy European states".

rock.gif Have I missed something? rock.gif

I'm not sure that I understand this latest discussion. South Africa is one of the most wealthy African states.

You know, Africa is a continent and South Africa a country. It's the same as saying "Luxemburg is one of the most wealthy European states".

rock.gif Have I missed something?  rock.gif

You don't have to understand- just go with the flow blues.gif

@ July 25 2003,11:54)]

and ?

and crime rates...

Just give them a little time and they surely will invite invaders like the Solomone Islands. They have the same problems with crime over there. As far as I know that`s been the only invasion which was wanted by the invaded country and leadership. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You know, Africa is a continent and South Africa a country. It's the same as saying "Luxemburg is one of the most wealthy European states".

State is actually a correct term in the english language for describing a solidarity of people under one government with defined physical boundaries. Bush knows that Africa is not a "country" quit being assholes.

Quit stirring each other, whether in jest or not you know it never lasts, stick to discussing the topic in hand please smile_o.gif

quit being assholes.

USSoldier11B you know better than that, if it wasn't for everyone else being so pedantically petty I would have considered something stronger than a warning.

If "you people" don't get this thread back on track it will be closed.

Quote[/b] ]You know, Africa is a continent and South Africa a country. It's the same as saying "Luxemburg is one of the most wealthy European states".

State is actually a correct term in the english language for describing a solidarity of people under one government with defined physical boundaries. Bush knows that Africa is not a "country" quit being assholes.

Its not a solidarity of people, it has more than once government, and some of the physical boundaries are in question. Could it be any more wrong?

Bush is not stupid, he's just not a very good orator. Wait. I take that back. He's a terrible orator. He seems to let his emotions get in the way when he delivers any kind of speech, or talks to the press.

If you believe that then i have a nice bridge here in New York i would like to sell you. I will even throw in the train that runs across it for free.

From the report on the failures around 9/11, it's pretty apparent that the events of that day could have been prevented, had there been more sharing of information, inter-agency cooperation, and better anlysis of information.

Some tinfoil hat sorts will imply that those failures point to US complicity in allowing the events of 9/11 to happen.

That is utter rot as far as I am concerned. Look at the row currently ongoing over the WMD 'evidence' that Bush used. I think that is clear evidence that no matter how careful you might be, someone will spill the beans.

So... orchestrated? No. Avoidable? Yes.

Bush is not stupid, he's just not a very good orator. Wait. I take that back. He's a terrible orator. He seems to let his emotions get in the way when he delivers any kind of speech, or talks to the press.

I refuse to watch his speeches because of his abysmal orating. I read them after the fact.

Yes, there were a lot of stupid mistakes that led up to 9/11. But who cut the budget again?

I refuse to watch his speeches because of his abysmal orating.  I read them after the fact.

Personally I'm a fan of his invented words, and I do enjoy cursing at the Tv when he's giving a speech:

"The evildoers"

"Must be rounded up"

"Dead or alive"

"Bush 2004"

"Let's roll."

If you believe that then i have a nice bridge here in New York i would like to sell you. I will even throw in the train that runs across it for free.

I wouldn't buy it. Money down the drain. I bet the US govt. will destroy that, too! tounge_o.gifwow_o.gifrock.gifcrazy_o.gifsad_o.gif

@ July 27 2003,11:25)]"Let's roll."

You know where that phrase comes from don't you?

Pepperidge Farms?

pf_breads_frozen_bread.gif

Pepperidge Farms?

mg]http://www.campbellsoup.com/images/pf_breads_frozen_bread.gif[/img]

keep spamming and one day you'll never be allowed to post here ever again.

OK, back on topic......................

Give credit where credit is due: "Let's roll". (Read 2nd paragraph).