Sign in to follow this  
booradley60

Us orchestrated 9/11?

"You know where that phrase comes from don't you?"

Yeah, I do:

Jackie Brown, 1997

The Power Puff Girls, 1998

(Source: IMDB)

And, I second the Optimus Prime reference.

But, I am sure you refered to Todd Beamer. I am also quite sure he didnt invent the phrase.

President Bush wasn't saying it because the powerpuff girls said it. It was a catch phrase before 9/11. The thing is that President Bush was trying to inspire the nation by saying it. It's sort of a motto for the war on terror.

I thought Optimus Prime said it first.  He certainly said 'Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!' a lot.  I think a few times he said 'lets roll' as well.

Ah, now there's something from my childhood. smile_o.gif I grew up with Transformers smile_o.gif

President Bush wasn't saying it because the powerpuff girls said it.  It was a catch phrase before 9/11.  The thing is that President Bush was trying to inspire the nation by saying it.  It's sort of a motto for the war on terror.

Sadly, it makes him look like a moronic cowboy. Sort of like telling the malcontents in Iraq to 'bring it on'.

5 dead in two days. They sure brought it on...

Whats a motto?

Whats the motta is that the American president is a moron smile_o.gif

Was he talking about Afghanistan or Iraq?

edit - and I think if you tallied up Iraqi casualties and compared them to ours, you'd agree that the coalition brought it on. smile_o.gif

Iraqi Soldiers killed estimated at 2,000 (This war)

Link, although this is just an estimate, accurate number unknown.

I recall we killed over 40,000 the first time around in 1991, this number could be grossly incorrect, I am not sure.   rock.gif

That sounds low to me.

Did they stop counting at the "end of major conflict"?

That sounds low to me.

Did they stop counting at the "end of major conflict"?

These are Soldiers of the former Iraqi army, not the terrorists and loyalists running around now. As for civilian body counts, I am getting annoyed with these ultra-liberal revisionist websites claiming over One-million deaths by American "imperialist" troops.  mad_o.gif  I want accurate counts.

IIRC the Red Cross estimated about 2,000 civilian casualties at the end of the war. I would think that the military were much higher.

On the other hand it's difficult to tell as apparently most units disbanded and the soldiers deserted, without putting up a fight. So who knows? rock.gif

...ok I admit it...I am drunk...at least a bit biggrin_o.gif

But I really had to scroll up again to see the thread title.

Ladies and gentleman, this is not on Iraq but on 9/11 theories, funny intel stories and such wink_o.gif

Bush is not stupid, he's just not a very good orator. Wait. I take that back. He's a terrible orator. He seems to let his emotions get in the way when he delivers any kind of speech, or talks to the press.

I refuse to watch his speeches because of his abysmal orating.  I read them after the fact.

I dunno about you but I love this one biggrin_o.gif

http://www.fuckitall.com/bsh/union.wmv

These are Soldiers of the former Iraqi army, not the terrorists and loyalists running around now. As for civilian body counts, I am getting annoyed with these ultra-liberal revisionist websites claiming over One-million deaths by American "imperialist" troops.  mad_o.gif  I want accurate counts.

Hey, I do too. I just seem to remember bigger numbers.

Bush is not stupid, he's just not a very good orator. Wait. I take that back. He's a terrible orator. He seems to let his emotions get in the way when he delivers any kind of speech, or talks to the press.

I refuse to watch his speeches because of his abysmal orating.  I read them after the fact.

I dunno about you but I love this one biggrin_o.gif

http://www.fuckitall.com/bsh/union.wmv

Link's not working, but I know what you're talking about. biggrin_o.gif

pretty funny but anybody could pull it off, they just pan the camera away every time they edit what he says.

Of course there's a mirror. mad_o.gif

lol

I'm a Bush supporter and even I think that's funny.

This poll was being made recently, I remember having read about it a few days ago. But the difference is that the questions asked was not about "TBA having sponsored 9/11" but the pure believe in a possible conspiracy (before OR after 9/11).

Furthermore please take into consideration that we have a relatively large young age group of arabic people in germany. AND yes I believe arabic nations tend to rather blame the US than anything related to their region of origin. CNN published this story cause it is kind of a good story to sell! And this is why it was treated with some rethorical cosmetics!

The results were:

19% believe in a conspiracy (before or after 9/11)

68% say that they dont feel fully informed about the circumstances of 9/11!

You want another one of those polls? Well here is one of the most famous german news magazines telling us that 1/2 of germans dont know who their cancelor is! This poll was being made by a Company called FORSA. And guess what, they made the poll about 9/11 conspiracy too.

Sources:

DER SPIEGEL about germans not knowing who Schroeder is

The germans about 9/11 conspiracy!

hehe I was right about to post this poll from "Der Spiegel", too. biggrin_o.gif

After all, 99% could recognize Schröder on a Photograph. wink_o.gif

$33ker @ July 28 2003,17:34)]After all, 99% could recognize Shröder on a Photograph. wink_o.gif

Aw, that's too easy:

pid_158.gif

You want another one of those polls? Well here is one of the most famous german news magazines telling us that 1/2 of germans dont know who their cancelor is! This poll was being made by a Company called FORSA. And guess what, they made the poll about 9/11 conspiracy too.

Now I don't feel as bad about all those nasty statistics about the US. smile_o.gif

They call me Schroeder here in Malta, cause that is the only german they know.. (uhmmm well they know another one famous during 1940ies but they wouldnt dare to call me that...I hope)