Sign in to follow this  
Antichrist

Russian sf pack

Hmm... I am thinking of doing a re-texture of these babies... But I will need to get in contact with Mailman and Laser first.

Hmm... I am thinking of doing a re-texture of these babies...

Why? Soldiers? Guns? Both?

Thinking of making them JAM compliant, too?

1: I feel they should be in woodland, since that is were most OFP action take place (wooded/green areas)

2: Yes the soldiers

3: Nope, the guns look fine IMHO smile_o.gif

4: Nope

5: There is no RPK mags in JAM at the moments so that would be a bit pointless I guess.... But if one is added I will likely do them JAM compatible. If I even get my arse of the wagon to do this smile_o.gif

5: There is no RPK mags in JAM at the moments so that would be a bit pointless I guess.... But if one is added I will likely do them JAM compatible. If I even get my arse of the wagon to do this smile_o.gif

Actually, there are RPK mags in the current release of JAM.

Here is the info from the JAM readme.txt

Quote[/b] ]JAM_E762M_75mag

RPK {"Single","FullAuto"};

JAM_E762M_75HDmag

RPK {"Single","FullAuto"}; SD HD

JAM_E762M_40mag

RPK {"Single","FullAuto"};

JAM_E762M_40HDmag

RPK {"Single","FullAuto"}; SD HD

JAM_E545M_75mag

RPK-74 {"Single","FullAuto"};

JAM_E545M_75HDmag

RPK-74 {"Single","FullAuto"}; SD HD

JAM_E545M_45mag

RPK-74 {"Single","FullAuto"};

JAM_E545M_45HDmag

RPK-74 {"Single","FullAuto"}; SD HD

Also, I will be releasing my first version of the JAM compatibility addon to this pack in the next couple of days, RL has been getting in the way. You might save yourself alot of work if we work together on this.

This GRU Spetznatz addon is very fine indeed no doubt buthave you guys thought about teaming with Mailman his GRU are good looking too i just d/lded them and i find they carry a bit of variety in faces and camo'ed clothing like hats for some while round caps for some too ... i like it instead of everyone with masks and goggles around since in real life as we see in the news Spetznatz dont carry that fancy stuff everywhere.

Just a point hoipe you guys consider it smile_o.gif

The Spetznaz in this pack with goggles are a team that is more directed to CQB or atleast that is what they look like. Perhaps some sort of psuedo paratroopers.

Some people who had a similar problem resolved it by removing the recently released dog addon. Do you have the dog addon installed?

I am beginning to ask myself if this is an error in the dog addon or in the sf pack, as it seems no other addon has problems with the dog addon. Or at least i know of no other incompatibilites... Anyone bothered to investigate what exactly is causing this errors?

I removed the dog, problem resolved, thanks a million Avon smile_o.gif

Seems a very strange problem, and ideas what causes it?

Dog has a rare acute variant of rabies that causes genitile elephantalia in humans. rock.gif

This problem is been talk before, and we came to the conclusion that it was the dog addon being pressent in one of the folders of OFP.

I had the dog in a different addon folder to this addon and I was getting this errors all the time. I removed the dog addon and the errors ceased.

That made it clear for me.

I have to say that this addon is the "dog's b#####s", I love it.

This problem is been talk before, and we came to the conclusion that it was the dog addon being pressent in one of the folders of OFP.

I had the dog in a different addon folder to this addon and I was getting this errors all the time. I removed the dog addon and the errors ceased.

That made it clear for me.

I have to say that this addon is the "dog's b#####s", I love it.

So the dog and the russian sf don't play nicely with each other. We knew that. But which of the two addons is causing this? And what in that addon is causing it? And can it be fixed?

I look at it this way:

With the dog, some things are strange.

Without the dog, everything's fine.

What the more unusual of the two addons? The dog. It's unique.

Sick 'em, Ruskies! mad_o.gif

Hey, does anyone know where I can download the JAM version of SF/Naval infantry pack?

Here is the link to the thread.