Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Btr-80

I'm with you N.o.R.S.u !! tounge.gif and I can add: Can't wait !

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AKM74 @ 16 May 2003,19:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In this case i will have few extra day to finish BMP3 before first v 0.8 public reliase.<span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif you make a BMP-3... I think that, my BMP-3 don't look good compared to your BMP-3 tounge.gif

Vladimir

btr80-1.jpg

btr80-2.jpg

btr80-3.jpg

btr80-4.jpg

btr80-5.jpg

btr80-6.jpg

Here are some pictures of the BTR-80 smile.gif. AKM74 tells me that if someone can help him with animating the front hatches he would surely put them in, because as of now - you cant tounge.gif. The AI drives this thing great, to my suprise... and when you are driving it it feels like your driving the SCUD smile.gif...

Before you say somethign about the shadow (which I did at first), the pictures were taken at dusk therefore - no shadow wink.gif

You know something bad happened to your host when you go to your server status page and see this:

MySQL Server : Down

Web Server : Down

FTP Server : Down

SSH Server : Down

POP3 Mail Server : Running

SMTP Mail Server : Down

Well at least I still have the POP3 server /sarcasm/

looks great!

just what i need to complete my resistance coop mission  crazy.gif

will there also be cargo positions on top of the vehicle?

I don't know - will see if it already has cargo positions - didn't really try putting soldiers in it yet smile.gif

Now thats the kinda detail i'd like to see go on the havoc ...worn battle scared kinda detailing...but obviously not to that extent..hehe

@vixer:

AKM74: don't know yet. If someone will do good animations, maybe i will add it to camo version

bdendpost.gif

<span style='color:black'><span style='font-family:tahoma'>TacticalBlunder.com</span></span>

Look´s very nice, hope to see it rolling on nogova roads soon.

Outstanding work AKM74 !! wow.gif

I just send you my "first report" smile.gif  

For the ones that like BTR80 check these nice videos:

Video1

Video2

(forget the music...)

and BIG thanks AKM74 !

Vik

I have aaannyyy problem with that n.o.r.s.u biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

AKM74 now have to be working with BMP3 and his friends making the final touches to the BTR80... The beta looks and plays amazing and if they can add the final touches to the model it will be a blast (ex: the animated front hatches and the inside periscopes that will go up and down also... that idea AKM74 has will rock if can be done. You close the front hatches the periscopes go down and you can drive using them...oohh! so nice. Much better that have just optics.)

This time we will don't let this one die wink.gif

Sorry for going offtopic here but Vikingo: I d/led your Shilka II yesterday...What's the diff between this one and the regular one?

yes you are going off topic and the difference is.... the driver can turn out, there are FANTASTIC new sounds and i think if me memory is correct two types of ammo

Quote[/b] ]yes you are going off topic and the difference is.... the driver can turn out, there are FANTASTIC new sounds and i think if me memory is correct two types of ammo

Thanks farside ;)  Yep, those are the changes and thanks both for try my modified-unit humble addon!! Glad you like the new sounds,the original ones disturb me a little... Still think that the turn-out option for driver is so nice and have to be there hehe (featured in the demo but then ripped out of the game)

You can find more addons here

Looking sweet !! Just imagine AKM74's pack with BTR80, BMD, BMP3 ooohh!! and which other surprises...

All i say is "Holy cow!" these look amazing! Very nice textures the best i have seen really. Keep it up man smile_o.gif

Will the BTR-80 also have random ID numbers? smile_o.gif It seems like a very trivial thing but it makes it look just that little bit more realistic smile_o.gif Great work on both the BTR-80 and the BMP-3 They look fantastic!