Sign in to follow this  
dm

Bas mh-47e released!

Ive noticed two bugs, one not actually the helicopter.

In the jeep with machine gun that comes with the mission, the Delta(or ranger, Im not sure :S) actually is in a crouched position when using the mounted machinegun.

Also, when the helicopter explodes when people are fast roping. The ropes explode as well as the helicopter. Or is that just a OFP bug in general?

This is very nice! smile.gif One idea, maybe some how have it so that if it crashes, but it doesn't come down too hard or fast, have it not explode, and like delete the MH47 and insert the crashed MH47 where the actual MH47 went down. And just put all the people who were in the actual MH47 inside the crashed MH47.

Guest jacobaby

Thanks DM...

I think I can speak for the other members of BAS when I say..questions/issues posted here that are addressed in the readme wont be answered.

As I mentioned in another thread this addon has cost all of us a lot of blood sweat an tears, and personally a good deal of money and hours. The very LEAST people can do is take 10 mins to read the information supplied.......

Or am I unreasonable..... ?

One thing though.....the coughing.....have you ever stood by a CH47 when it is prepping for take off? If so you will know that feeling....I only WISH I could near deafen you with sound, as well as nearly blind you....... biggrin.gif

BAS guys have goggles for a reason.......

TJ

I wish ppl would hurry up with downloading....others want these choppers as well icon4.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ April 22 2003,00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is very nice! smile.gif  One idea, maybe some how have it so that if it crashes, but it doesn't come down too hard or fast, have it not explode, and like delete the MH47 and insert the crashed MH47 where the actual MH47 went down.  And just put all the people who were in the actual MH47 inside the crashed MH47.<span id='postcolor'>

Try doing this with a mission script tounge.gif

Just something little:

When you extract the 1.2 MH-47E the directory inside the zip-file still is 1.1. When I copied the files into my addon directory I replaced only the cargo.pbo. The larger one is the fixed one?

I was the 3rd person to download these, but i need the updated version arghh.

Guest jacobaby

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (edc @ April 21 2003,23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is very nice! smile.gif  One idea, maybe some how have it so that if it crashes, but it doesn't come down too hard or fast, have it not explode, and like delete the MH47 and insert the crashed MH47 where the actual MH47 went down.  And just put all the people who were in the actual MH47 inside the crashed MH47.<span id='postcolor'>

Tried that, didnt look right.

Besides the crashed version isnt get-inable, and its only a hard landing model, wouldnt look at all good after a heavy bash.

There are a TON of things tha didnt make it into this model because they just dont have the BAS quality rating. Maybe for another addon........

About this;

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When you extract the 1.2 MH-47E the directory inside the zip-file still is 1.1. When I copied the files into my addon directory I replaced only the cargo.pbo. The larger one is the fixed one?

<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, only the BAS_Cargo.PBO needs replacing. It seems a problem with a tool we use to binarize them caused an error.

TJ

Yes right the fixed versions 1.2 has inlcude the new BAS_Cargo file, when you have allready the 1.1 then replace only the BAS_Cargo!

You can find the 1.2 zip and rar

Ofp.At

or here

MH-47E Zip version:

http://www.ofp.at/index.php?act=download&dlid=143

MH-47E Rar version:

http://www.ofp.at/index.php?act=download&dlid=145

And for that ppls that have redirect disabled, enabled or wait smile.gif

Amazing work, but when i ordered an AI to enter it he said Negative

so i told him by action to fasten seatbelt but he attached me inside crazy.gif

otherwise great job

How does it look in real life? Do they pack vehicles inside that helo, or rather some crates and stuff?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (CoolCarlos2002 @ April 22 2003,08:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Amazing work, but when i ordered an AI to enter it he said Negative

so i told him by action to fasten seatbelt but he attached me inside crazy.gif

otherwise great job<span id='postcolor'>

Did you download 1.2?

cmon hurry up with downloading....im cable-user i will download it in 4-5secs cmon......

yeah....

if i will download i can set up a link that will be deleted in 24 or 48 hours(my FTP is not that big for some files) if there will be such situation....

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (9mm @ April 22 2003,01wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How does it look in real life? Do they pack vehicles inside that helo, or rather some crates and stuff?<span id='postcolor'>

yes in real life they also put them in the cargo space

Picture ^100kb

also in real life rangers use the RSOV with the MH47E, the HMMWVs wont fit into the MH47E

hi! really really really nice work, just amazing! really love and appreciate all new commands, i'm thinking about the extractions, the cargo deliveries etc... it will make mission-makers' life easier!

now, the little dark clouds :

- with the 1.0 version, we were able to lower the ramp from outside the helo, now i can't. even when i tried to ask the pilot (AI) to do so by hiting the Orders Menu (6), he hadn't that option too. i had to fasten in the MH47 (CARGO version 1.2) to lower the ramp to board a vehicle.

- problem with altitude, sometime in flight over a bumpy terrain it shows -1

- the atlimeter in cockpit turns all white... ok, i'll try to fly slower next time

- and, just a little, a very little demand. i'm very glad to see some french in the action menu, thanks a lot guys, but it's too bad, the first letter is in lower-case. biggrin.gif

with version 1.1, i was able to fast-rope in flight. i activated the 25m, and the hold pos, i think it didn't check the speed cause it allowed me to fast-rope at fast(don't remember the value) speed

voila, besides, keep up your excellent work, really really really love it!

How about some mirrors, BAS and ofp.at are still not working for me sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif