Sign in to follow this  
Gunship -OFP.at-

Lego warz beta demo

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (9mm @ April 13 2003,21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go ahaed, meka fnu of me.<span id='postcolor'>

withstupid.gif

ok.

you're not like..... dyslexic or anything are you mate? then it would just be mean.

Yeah it's got bugs... I get a CTD in the Bomb MP mision and just looking at the units.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (9mm @ April 13 2003,16:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Go ahaed, meka fnu of me.<span id='postcolor'>

You sound like me when I type too fast there. smile.gif That's all.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">you're not like..... dyslexic or anything are you mate?<span id='postcolor'>

LOL, I wish I was. It's an excellent excuse for just anything.

Well, back to LEGO.

I'd love to see some pre LEGO SYSTEM characters, stright from the 80's.

ROFL! Now thats a good addon. The idea of it. Hopefully soon theyll come out with an update with no CTDs. very fun too. smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry! I was going to host a backup mirror since I myself had problems downloading from legowars.com and ofp.gamezone.cz but I am having a few problems with my accout or connection.

Cool mod by the way, except that they migh have to fix the pilot view a bit and the lego people doesn't tutch the ground!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Finally I can play with Lego again (without getting kids first to have an excuse tounge.gif )!

legomod1.jpg

legomod2.jpg

legomod3.jpg

Mirror at http://lego.joltan.de. This is f... great! biggrin.gif

Edit: I fixed the mp missions so they don't display the 'missing addons' message - you can get the fixed missions from my mirror site.

Forgot.. well everyone voted "not interested" or "whats ofp".

Here is some differend feedback. My flashpoint crash every time I try to preview a mission with the bombtruck.

hey guyzz....glad you're diggin the beta for a our mod (yes it IS beta wink.gif ).  We're OFP fans who love Lego like you and havin a fun time makin it!

We have learned a thing or two about some of the problems people are having with the bombtruck, CTD, and Yellowscreen of death smile.gif.  All of these problems are accounted to the fact that we made the mod for 1.46 and didn't test in Resistance.  

Everything should run fine in 1.46 so give that a try! smile.gif Thanks for the comments, beta 1.1 is gonna be sweet!

bradman

Very funny, I was also a Lego freak smile.gif. Too bad that Legos today are just complete cr*p compared to early 90s Legos sad.gif, too little parts and too wierd models.

back in the good old days you could build anything from anything, nowadays many of the parts are special-made and wont fit or look good if you build something else confused.gif

yes, i was a lego freak, had a huge city covering half my floor complete with airports, monorails, infrastructure and stuff tounge.gif

This stuff rules in multi-player, great work boys!!

Its not very often I comment on addons, but this must be the most innovative and fun addon yet. Just to see those blobs of plastic crawl towards an objective was quite funny. I like it and give it 5 stars for ingenuity. Well done guys.. Hope you fix the 1.75+ bugs soon. Now let's see if one of these suckers can fly a harrier...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Colonel_Klink you bastard, your just showing us that so we can want the harrier eaven more crazy.gif Funny pics btw smile.gif