Sign in to follow this  
berghoff

Will you buy ofp 2?

Well i don´t dislike CM. But i feel that some more advertising for ofp could have been done.

This poll has as much purpose as asking a single man what he would say / do if Cathrine Zeta Jones was laying naked on his

bed asking him to make love to her all night , then again there

are gay people crazy.gif so you never know .

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i don´t dislike CM. But i feel that some more advertising for ofp could have been done.<span id='postcolor'>

OFP's success might have been a bit overwhelming for CM wink.gif

But now, they are prepared...

Operation Flashpoint 2 - to be continued. smile.gif

*my order comes as soon as the game hits the store shelves*

Here's hoping that OFP2 doesn't end up like Unreal II, or Battlezone II, or TA: Kingdoms, or...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (miker_CLO @ April 08 2003,16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can I ask a question??? Ahh too late wink.gif

I was wondering why everyone seems to dislike Codies so much, coz I'm feeling a bit nervous being here??  confused.gif

The same nervous a man gets when going to jail for the first time and seeing a bunch of bigger men handing him towels and soap in preperation for the shower....that sort of nervous  sad.gif

Ahh well I voted buy  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! its the guy that sent us the codemasters email.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Operation Flashpoint Latest News

.......Xbox blah blah.......

(P.S. Be sure to look out for any potential Flashpoint news next week. ;-) Check out the Code M Newsletter for more info).<span id='postcolor'>

The problem I had w/ Codemasters was pre ordering, the distributing company codemasters used(forgot the name?) but I just cancelled my preorder(3 weeks after resistance came out in the US) and got it from Babbages.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 10 2003,00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (miker_CLO @ April 08 2003,16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can I ask a question??? Ahh too late wink.gif

I was wondering why everyone seems to dislike Codies so much, coz I'm feeling a bit nervous being here??  confused.gif

The same nervous a man gets when going to jail for the first time and seeing a bunch of bigger men handing him towels and soap in preperation for the shower....that sort of nervous  sad.gif

Ahh well I voted buy  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! its the guy that sent us the codemasters email.<span id='postcolor'>

LETS LYNCH HIM.......BWAAARRRRR

*Hovmand gathers angry mob crazy.gif

J/K tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

I have no problem with Codies, but you could have waited a couple of versions to release ofp, alot of people got scared of the many bugs in the first release.

Speaking of Codemasters, has anyone played "Prisoner of War" i am thinking of picking it up.

I will definitely buy OFP2! If the first one is anything to go by, then the second one should... WILL be even better! I hope the mission editor will still be as easy to use in the second one as it is just now

i will check previews, interviews, screens and after it i will go and pay money for game smile.gif

-1 i will read some previews on it.

-2 i will read some reviews on it when the game will be released.

-3 i will then wait for a demo and will begin the "does OFP2 works on my system" test.

-4 if -3 is positive , so i will buy it as soon as possible.

-5 if -3 is negative , i will never buy it and will stay with trusty OFP1

simple smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sanctuary @ April 10 2003,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">-3 i will then wait for a demo and will begin the "does OFP2 works on my system" test.

-4 if -3 is positive , so i will buy it as soon as possible.

-5 if -3 is negative , i will never buy it and will stay with trusty OFP1

simple smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

-6 wait for a few days, and after some waiting, grab enough money to upgrade and get OFP2 and cry tears of joy

tounge.gif

hell yea i will get it, even if its a barbie game or what ever tounge.gif

I will live of bread and water in months to get a system good enough to run it smile.gif

I cant wait for the screenshots, details, features and eventually a demo, i like the "hype" leading up to a release.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gummi @ April 10 2003,18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hell yea i will get it, even if its a barbie game or what ever tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Barbie and Ken Staring in OFP 2

barbken.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Winters @ April 10 2003,19:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Speaking of Codemasters, has anyone played "Prisoner of War" i am thinking of picking it up.<span id='postcolor'>

Dont! Worst game ever tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hit_Sqd_Maximus @ April 10 2003,00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The problem I had w/ Codemasters was pre ordering, the distributing company codemasters used(forgot the name?) but I just cancelled my preorder(3 weeks after resistance came out in the US) and got it from Babbages.<span id='postcolor'>

We are working on this now. Should be all better in a few months, and alot more efficient wink.gif

I voted Yes. However, I'd liked to have seen an option that said 'Yes, as long as it is compatible with current OFP addons'.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Colonel_Klink @ April 13 2003,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I voted Yes. However, I'd liked to have seen an option that said 'Yes, as long as it is compatible with current OFP addons'.<span id='postcolor'>

So you would´nt buy it if it was´nt?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ April 13 2003,11:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Colonel_Klink @ April 13 2003,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I voted Yes. However, I'd liked to have seen an option that said 'Yes, as long as it is compatible with current OFP addons'.<span id='postcolor'>

So you would´nt buy it if it was´nt?<span id='postcolor'>

Didn't say that. But I guess a lot of people are thinking along similar lines smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gummi @ April 11 2003,00:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hell yea i will get it, even if its a barbie game or what ever tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

especially if it's a Barbie game. I voted pre-order, although my enthusiam might decrease or increase slightly depending on the time and place of the setting

I won't make the same mistake I made with OFP:R (that took for-bloody-ever to hit Australia), I'll be pre-ordering mine online as soon as I can.