Sign in to follow this  
MAA

Csla 2 news

I know it´s not your business, but do you think there will be a chance of a "german version" of the L-410 in the future?

http://www.b-domke.de/AviationImages/LwMuseum/Images/4452.jpg

http://www.vogue-web.ch/phantom/l410u.jpg

It´s an ex-NVA plane.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Yes I can do it - but - it takes some valuable free time... So, if some serious MOD ask me/us for this modification of L-410, I can made it.

Before that I will start some other work likely...:-)

What about some other well world-known multipurpose aircraft? ... I´m just working on it:-)

Just something more to tease you - glimse on the pilots that would be used within CSLA 2...

It is over 100kB, see it here.

Note: The helmets graphics will be different!

What about some other well world-known multipurpose aircraft? ... I´m just working on it:-)

I wish it was the multi-purpose plane i really want to see in OFP - The C212 Aviocar smile_o.gif

I've seen these miniature Hercules drop jeeps and cargo at very low level flight, impressive!

0030_11_1.jpg

Just something more to tease you - glimse on the pilots that would be used within CSLA 2...

It is over 100kB, see it here.

Note: The helmets graphics will be different!

Any chance of re-moddeling the helmet? I love what the OfRP pilots have on their heads. But perhaps these helmets look more similar to what is currently used by most of the worlds armed forces also a dedicated fighterpilot model would be really awesome aswell! As always, really nice job on the textures Edge!

Any chance of re-moddeling the helmet? I love what the OfRP pilots have on their heads. But perhaps these helmets look more similar to what is currently used by most of the worlds armed forces also a dedicated fighterpilot model would be really awesome aswell! As always, really nice job on the textures Edge!

I am sure MAA will make some good pilot model for some update. In fact, I had to mix up two appearances - fighter pilot wearing anti-G overall and "leisure-suited" chopper pilot in common pilot uniform. I made the textures during Christmas just tfor pleasure, but our brass decided to man retextured choppers and planes with these pilots...

Be sure we have some good detailed photos on how Eastern-Block-pilot helmet should look like!

I hope that MOD will be released next week. Our campaign leader is completing campaign now...

P.S. small info at ofp.at

Looking forward to your work guys  wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work

edit:Just a question is there a new island shipped with the MOD rock.gif

Looking forward to your work guys  wink_o.gif

Keep up the good work

edit:Just a question is there a new island shipped with the MOD rock.gif

Not yet........ wink_o.gif but....... blues.gif

I know it´s not your business, but do you think there will be a chance of a "german version" of the L-410 in the future?

http://www.b-domke.de/AviationImages/LwMuseum/Images/4452.jpg

http://www.vogue-web.ch/phantom/l410u.jpg

It´s an ex-NVA plane.

MfG Lee smile_o.gif

Yes I can do it - but - it takes some valuable free time... So, if some serious MOD ask me/us for this modification of L-410, I can made it.

Before that I will start some other work likely...:-)

I think the guys from M.M.P would appreciate such a plane a lot. smile_o.gif

It is about hours only :-) Just see "Complete" thread or our site tomorow...

MAA is now preparing the final release version of the MOD and Campaign and I believe no obstructions are wainting us:-)

Great news. Really looking to the new stuff, and I'm sure the campaign will be sweet. smile_o.gif

Must... hold... out... one... more... day... tounge_o.gif

It is about hours only :-) Just see "Complete" thread or our site tomorow...

MAA is now preparing the final release version of the MOD and Campaign and I believe no obstructions are wainting us:-)

I hope there will be alot of mirrors at release to make it easier to download. There is going to be a right rush for this mod when it comes out. Can't wait for it guys!

goob-

"Mad fe'r it"

Whole MOD (addons, campaign and other stuffs) is completed now 224MB and I will start uploading it in my very slow line (64k) to download FTP... so I hope that it will be released in next day

Whole MOD (addons, campaign and other stuffs) is completed now 224MB and I will start uploading it in my very slow line (64k) to download FTP... so I hope that it will be released in next day

Cool man really looking forward to it! smile_o.gif Hope nothing goes wrong at the last moment.

We make our best so I hope you will not be disappointed smile_o.gif

How come everyone who uploads huge addons has a slow connection? LOL crazy_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

*Mung slurps drool hanging from tongue* tounge_o.gif

I CANT WAIT for this mod. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Must h..hoo..hoold on wow_o.gif

btw... what are you gonna do after this is released ? start on CsLa III ? tounge_o.gif