Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ballistic addon studios

also are the textures on the Abram finished?

Not quite... a lot of tweaking to be done wink_o.gif

ah good i thought it was missing those big black boxes on the front of the turret parrallel to the barrel

Quote[/b] ]
On the island could i request the use of Mapfact addons if your going to be putting Military bases in there?

At the minute the island is still quite a way from being finished, we are still creating buildings/objects to add into it, and each version is changing drastically, there are no military bases on the island at the minute, and if there were we would not use external addons, it just creates problems with users having to download them and its a lot easier to make them ourselves.

Recieved and understood.

the island is ... words cant even describe it.. this actually makes like ofp look like a different game.. theres just one thing missing from bas.. A Campaign.. can imagine bas as a mod? ALL TOP of the line addons.. a kick ass island.. and Nagual's mission work on a campaign. anyway ill stop day dreamin..

that street in the end is wide enough for the ai to land a blackhawk or littlebirds without straying off somewhere else... good job.. cuz there will be alot of fast inserts in that city.. lol.. African Soldiers look damn good.

You take your time on that mission.. and make sure when u release that island that, that music comes with it.. my mom was talking to me while i was playing the vid she stopped and watched it with me, lol if you caught her eye with flashpoint.. id say you did something awesome.. good work Nagual.

I wish I had a tool to let me edit the M1A1.Or heck any other odol file I wanted to.

i've been playing your missions and they are great i'd love to learn from your skills so if you could help me i would be glad to put your work in front of the scene by making missions with you and your team that's only if you're interested ofcourse

How far are you on the Cobra addons? Just looking for some sorta percentage of completion.

Thank you for the answer Ebud. smile_o.gif

No problem.

They will most likely be released at the same time as the island (no reason not to.) There are a few versions of the African soldiers. Regular infantry, snipers, etc. I have no plans on making irregular troops (in case anyone was wondering) as Bibmi did a fine job on his, and I've played with them on Nag's island, so they should fit that slot in missions nicely. The Afican units started when I was making RLI units and Selous Scouts, but that went by the wayside since there were no good Afican maps (may finish them now though}, but I kept the old Rhodesian cammo skins and used them for these units. Since I read Zimbabwe now uses a re-issue of that old pattern, they are based in reality yet not meant specifically to be any troops in particuluar.

Since they aren't a secret anymore, some info on them won't hurt. There are a lot of suprises that come with them smile_o.gif

Just watched the video. Reaction:

wow_o.gif Shock & Awe wow_o.gif

Comments:

1. that long modern concrete bridge looked out of place/excessive.

2. Saw some burnt out Kolgujev buildings I think. They don't seem to blend in so well.

Anyway, just from the little I've seen.

About Bibmi's African militants, you know there's a texture problem, where they all go white in the distance. Or is that a new form of camoflage? tounge_o.gif

Well Avon, you know South African Recces used to disguise themselfs by blackening their skins to look like black soldiers from a distance... I guess this is Bibmis way of turning the table.... tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Just watched the video. Reaction:

wow_o.gif Shock & Awe wow_o.gif

Comments:

1. that long modern concrete bridge looked out of place/excessive.

2. Saw some burnt out Kolgujev buildings I think. They don't seem to blend in so well.

Anyway, just from the little I've seen.

About Bibmi's African militants, you know there's a texture problem, where they all go white in the distance. Or is that a new form of camoflage? tounge_o.gif

Those african units are not from Bibmi Avon wink_o.gif

Nagual I have at least found what the problem was with my media player and fixed it and watched the video I must say very very nice wink_o.gif

But I havent seen a hangbridge in it it would fit perfect in this island just a idea wink_o.gif

Plz, put some African Troops on the East side, as it would be nice to use OFrP units against them.

Those african units are not from Bibmi Avon wink_o.gif

I know. I was responding to Ebud, who said in his post above:

Quote[/b] ]Bibmi did a fine job on his

Just pointing out that they need to be fixed. I wish Bibmi would!

Plz, put some African Troops on the East side, as it would be nice to use OFrP units against them.

The african troops are on the east side.

smile_o.gif A little complement from my little brother:

I was just watching that video for the *enter disturbingly large number* time and my brother walks into the room. his reaction was: "wow, they released the first trailer for OFP2?" biggrin_o.gif

I wish I had a tool to let me edit the M1A1.

We didn't, that model (and the M60 A3) was done by the tankmeister himself Sigma-6.

I'm sure I mentioned it in the news post, if not, I apologise Sigma, and you WILL get the due credit.

BAS

Can one assume that your;

M1035 - HMMWV Ambulance

M939 A2 - 5-Ton Truck (Fuel)

M939 A2 - 5-Ton Truck (Ammo)

M978 - HEMTT 11-Ton Truck (Fuel)

M984 A1 - HEMTT Recovery Truck

Will be in the Support Class, called from the support menu?

Any plans for a Patriot Air Defense System?

Thank you for your time.

BAS

Can one assume that your;

M1035 - HMMWV Ambulance

M939 A2 - 5-Ton Truck (Fuel)

M939 A2 - 5-Ton Truck (Ammo)

M978 - HEMTT 11-Ton Truck (Fuel)

M984 A1 - HEMTT Recovery Truck

Will be in the Support Class, called from the support menu?

Any plans for a Patriot Air Defense System?

Thank you for your time.

Depending on what you mean by class, they wont be in the 'Support' section in the mission editor, or in something like BAS - Support Vehicles, we are only using BAS - Vehicles for western vehicles, to cut down on the amount of space we take up, it will still be callable by the radio though.

Sorry should have posted my question clearer. I meant Menu 5,1 Need Ammo Position HB1234... Supporting Position HB1234.

Like that?

Sorry should have posted my question clearer. I meant Menu 5,1 Need Ammo Position HB1234...  Supporting Position HB1234.

Like that?

Yeah, ofp does that automatically as soon as a unit is able to repair, same with medics, so any truck that can refuel/repair/rearm can be called.

Fantastic, thanks for the reply's.

Looking forward to 'playing' with more of your fantastic work.

Is the 50.cal ontop able to fire? as im sure somewhere in the RSS thread they said they might have a way of making it fire when turned out.

also patiently awaiting news on that BH smile_o.gif

Is the 50.cal ontop able to fire? as im sure somewhere in the RSS thread they said they might have a way of making it fire when turned out.

I take it you mean on the M1's?

If so, we have no plans for this at the moment, if someone does come up with a faultless way of doing it, we will add it, but with all our experiments, it is pretty poor in MP... if only we could have lag free games...  tounge_o.gif

bleh tbh im not to bothered with playing MP theres only like 200 ppl at peak.

all well and good MLF, but the pack has to work for everyone, so considerations have to be made...