Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

if you don't think they are 'nice' & up to your own standards, just release them by yourself, as a non-RHS addon just for us, PLEASEEE

Someone already received the textures to replace the ones on the mot.inf

I wont make any new addon from it but if anyone wants the textures.. PM

For private use only, and... they are uggly i tell ya, also bloodtextures are just made in a hurry.

Vikingo - Not as far as I am aware. Kenji's a bit of a perfectionist... just a little.  rofl.gif And unless it's working absolutely flawlessly, I don't think it'll be included.

thanks for reply me AKM, ok I understand  whistle.gif hope it will finally see the light -someday-!! want to pistols.gif that NSV!

I hope it will be possible in ArmA or atleast in OFP2... confused_o.gif

Apparently Armed Assault will be compatible with OFP addons.

That often was mentioned... but not if it allows multiple gunners, or am i wrong?

Its late night so i am probably goodnight.gif

That often was mentioned... but not if it allows multiple gunners, or am i wrong?

Its late night so i am probably  goodnight.gif

From what i understand it will be simular to bringing addons from OFP into VBS, meaning that the addon would probably be fine but the config may need to be modified or perhaps re-written.

If just modifying config, that won't be too much time wasting. I think the model and texture could be kept for VSB?

If arma supports self shadowing and bumpmapping as well as higher polycounts they why bother with bringing the old stuff in when whole new models could be made. what would really be great is that the scripts could be kept, that way a whole load of testing and scripting can be gone out of the way.

Quote[/b] ]If arma supports self shadowing and bumpmapping as well as higher polycounts they why bother with bringing the old stuff in when whole new models could be made.

Because then we would have to wait several years for the new addons again.

I would prefer being able to play with the old stuff in the new engine while waiting for the bump mapped addons as opposed to having nothing at all again for four years.

For example look at British Army addons. We finally have a respectable arsenal of British stuff for missions and campaigns. It took about four years to get this far. To not be able to carry that over into arma would be like jumping back into the dark ages.

I don't want to go four years with out a Warrior again. Ditto on your excellent Naval Infantry, Motorized, and GRU.

Quote[/b] ]For example look at British Army addons. We finally have a respectable arsenal of British stuff for missions and campaigns. It took about four years to get this far

Hey, at least you got decent newer units, try being us. whistle.gif

But that's offtopic. (I couldnt resist though) biggrin_o.gif

im glad to announce that our forums are back online, unfortunately the old ones are gone and lost so unfortunately you'll have to reregister but yeh we expect you guys to start some discussions there. check www.redhammerstudios.com

Try again. They were being twittish earlier.

A further message from Kenji:

HI456343.jpg

FIX.jpg

hm... long time ago we got signs of you that you are still alive.

What's up? Is RHS pinned down in secret operations or just on holidays?

No, of course, we would never forget you!

wink_o.gif

Maybe any interesting things you could tell us? Perhaps you are working on an ekranoplan?

*just kidding*

biggrin_o.gif

:DDD

ekranoplan? which one: "luna", "spasatel", "..." and "...". mh... have much vids about it... me and my brother are very enthusiastic about it... wink_o.gif))

how's kenji going, T-62s?

other T tanks?

su-25? and other stuff?

Right now there is a real struggle as there is an apparent shortage of members especially scripters as raedor is still away. So as of now the only pack in final development is T80. The future is uncertain for other projects. We are still planning an update for the weapon pack with a few new additions. So deffenetaly before ArmA there will be only two new big packs released, one is the t80 the other you'll have to guess yourself.

Whaaaat,what about those hinds that Scares made O_O

that indeed will be the second pack that we are working to release.

I think both these packs will be more then enough to satiate us folks. The only thing you guys should now get worrying about is getting all the work already done converted to ArmA standard. We have enough addons already , just need to play them in good proper missions. When ArmA comes around i hope it'll entice people more in to it then excessive addon making smile_o.gif .

But what about those VDV units? sad_o.gif

as i said the two afore mentioned packs will come out for sure. The rest is in the works and if we get enuf input into them then they'll aslo be released.

use gru spetnaz there tounge2.gif i dunno. I think rhs got enough with great soldier packs done, im waiting eagerly to see what new vehicles will show up biggrin_o.gif

I would like to make a tank mission with rhs t62's 65's , 67's and t80's some day maybe against inq abrahams tanks and various combat or SEF hmww, lav apc's and bradleys smile_o.gif

making some missions based on the tom clancy book red storm rising would be something i would want to do when armed A. gets out. biggrin_o.gif