Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

Isn't that just the defualt defualt face? Ie the anoying one

that usealy shows in o2? tounge_o.gif (Guy has a beard and bushy eye brows)

Yeh, though if it is a woman that woould be nice. xmas_o.gif

Nice units. *Sits down to wait for the release*

drill sergeant is right: it's the standard face.

@keller: check pm.

Well from the angle it looked like a girls face. Any way. Units look nice. Will they be realsed before Xmas rock.gif

Two more pics of the Motostreloks:

004_s.jpg 005_s.jpg

(Klick on pics to enlarge)

MfG MEDICUS smile_o.gif

For the record: The leftmost image shows some Motostrelokii in Flora-pattern combats. The rightmost shows a different group of Motorstrelokii in VSR pattern.

As you can see, both groups of troopers are sporting the authentic Russian Motor-Rifle flak-vest which is also laden with pockets, some for additional ceramic plates, some for other essentials. Then, you can see a variety of combat vests and load-bearing gear, and an RD-54 assault-ruck I think it is.

On the RPG gunner in VSR, you can see the RPG carrying bag, loaded with extra warheads. Bad place to take a round, as you might imagine. Trips the detonator and you've got pieces of Russian raining from the skies for months afterwards. Now, we can't simulate that in OFP, to the best of my knowledge. I suppose that's a good thing.

I cant wait for that ka-60. How many troops does it have? Can u fill us in on the weapons layouts, speed, etc?.......you lucky bastard. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i cant wait for the ka-60

me either, i hope we will also be getting a "metal gear solid" solid black with the red star version....hint hint wink_o.gif

i'll see if i can get a pic of it

that would be sweet biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i cant wait for the ka-60

me either, i hope we will also be getting a "metal gear solid" solid black with the red star version....hint hint wink_o.gif

i'll see if i can get a pic of it

that would be sweet biggrin_o.gif

rhska60-05.th.jpg

rhska60-06.th.jpg

Comrade, Don't make us have to hurt you? ;)

Never finished the Solidsnake model but did finish the Meryle

Quote[/b] ]Never finished the Solidsnake model but did finish the Meryle

meryl as in the girl in the first game?

anyhoo sweet where did you get those?

- Will Soviet Santa Claus be a little late this Christmas - just like he was late last year?

Any plans for some MAJOR Christmas release? smile_o.gif

In my experiance, any mod team specifying any release date for any addon (Unless they're in the process of uploading it) is always going to be inaccurate, as indicating a release date can only be done when the addon's completion does not hinge on one particular member of an addon team being there in the morning.

Out of curiosity,are yall still working on the MG script/program thing so that commanders will fire from the MG's on a tank turret and will it work for all tanks or just the RHS ones?

For instance the abrams and the upcomming abrams tank maybe somehow the loader could use the MG on the top turret?

In which case they would have to beg Kenji for the script. According to Kenji, the last I heard from him:

"It works going over bridges now."

yeah kenji's a bit of perfectionist so he's not likely to give it to anyone until hes finnshed, truth be known the video you saw of the mg shouldnt have been released to the community as he had only intended it to be a progress update for the rhs members, but i forgot to pass on that to soul assain when i uploaded the video.

What happened to the T-62? Somebody said it will be released together with the Motorized infantrymen.

I want that T-62!

kenji again biggrin_o.gif last i saw its coming along very well

Well due to the old site, I will put up something so RHS member may beable to reach eachother till another full site is operational.

ALL members of the mod team contact me via pm ASAP to get access. AND ONLY MEMBERS OF RHS MOD team.

Ok hopefully everyone from the team has their access, to the back up site, this is not public, mearly a hole in the wall so the members can communicated and resume the projectts that got halted when the main site failed.

Alright, I know you hate deadlines and release dates, and I know that you make addons for free, as a great favor to all of us – OFP players, BUT… It's has been a looong while since you have started working on your tank packs, and we have been waiting for them patiently…

From what I see on your screenshots, you have greatly improved the original Sigma tank models. I am well aware of the fact that it will take a lot of time to add various scripts and other special features to those tanks, and you probably will not release the final versions of T-72 and T-80 tanks anytime soon. Yet maybe it would be a good idea to release early betas of those tanks – or at least something that works that you already have? No scripts – just "naked" models?

This generous New Year gift would be really appreciated, and that would be a good proof to show everyone that RHS is still very much active.

Offtop / after 20 retries I have not encountered any new CTDs in the T55 pack – I think this bug has been eliminated.

Pretty much you should have alreay know the answer, they get released when ready. We release any betas with any signifigant bugs we never hear the end of from most of you, I sugest you sit on your hands and wait or keep using whats currently aviable, and stop trying to rush us.

Even more so think any further dev on armor should be held till we see how King Homers and INQs, and another expected M1 Pack comes out for propor balance.

Aha... alright, I can wait.

I just hope we won't have to wait for a year again to get something like T-55 pack, and then wait some more... for another year, to get a small update of that T-55 pack. smile_o.gif

Some folks don't even know if RHS is still operational or not.

All good things come to those who wait. =)

You forget we also help other mods so they can make things just as nice for the west side. some of the reasons a fair number of freelancing types attached to the mod. ;)