Sign in to follow this  
Peanut

Mi-2 beta release...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Miles Teg @ Feb. 27 2003,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So I imagine that soon the Mi-2NO will be released with the bugs fixed and almost certainly it will get used in many missions.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeh? Who's the big talker who's gonna make 'em? tounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Feb. 27 2003,17:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well why Airwolf dont wanna go and tell some words about BAS MH-6 or any other addon from this great mod?

Dont you know that MH-6 is also having some bugs... so what a re you waiting for? go and tell them that you are coolest addon maker and you will like the Addon-Judge lol biggrin.gif

if you dont like our work just tell about it and tell us all bugs and we will fix but dont go and blaim on our work<span id='postcolor'>

Abrams - why you're so offensive?

Now it's clear for me you're just anxious.

I'll not post to this thread no more, because there is no point in discussing with people like you.

Miles - you're right that Korzon compared textures of mine Mi-2 to this NO's Mi-2 but it's his personal point of view. You can also compare these textures because there are plenty of screenshots shot in Aug 2002 (and Korzon doesn't have any other version of the addon).

I can't agree with you about this whole 'diplomatic' thing. I don't know why I can't tell if I like something or dislike it, especially If I'm not comparing the addon to the one I'm working on.

One other thing you guys have to understand is that I'M NOT MAKING ANY OF MY ADDONS TO ENJOY COMMUNITY OR TO GAIN POPULARITY. I'm very selfish here, because I'm working on addons ONLY for MY OWN enjoyment and fun, so I don't care about popularity of my addons or about their notes. I'm not participating in 'rat racing'.

huh so you arent a MOD maker if ya saying so:0

every MOD working for OFP COMMUNITY.

So you just made an addon playing it and noone see it but you are showing screens to make people like your work.

so as i got it you will not relise your MI and just you angry because we made this MI before you do.

so go to your computer and play your addons yourself tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AirwolfPL @ Feb. 27 2003,17:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can't agree with you about this whole 'diplomatic' thing. I don't know why I can't tell if I like something or dislike it, especially If I'm not comparing the addon to the one I'm working on.<span id='postcolor'>

You can say that you don't like something about an addon, but do it in a constructive and friendly way. Friendly and civilized behaviour is a requirement set for all the forum members, including you.

I don't want to see more discussions about this. If you have personal issues, settle them through PMs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 27 2003,18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can say that you don't like something about an addon, but do it in a constructive and friendly way. Friendly and civilized behaviour is a requirement set for all the forum members, including you.<span id='postcolor'>

Indeed it is, but I don't know why you answering to mine post then not to Abrams post for example, because his behaviour is really offensive not mine nor Korzon's. :/

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AirwolfPL @ Feb. 27 2003,17:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Feb. 27 2003,18:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You can say that you don't like something about an addon, but do it in a constructive and friendly way. Friendly and civilized behaviour is a requirement set for all the forum members, including you.<span id='postcolor'>

Indeed it is, but I don't know why you answering to mine post then not to Abrams post for example, because his behaviour is really offensive not mine nor Korzon's. :/<span id='postcolor'>

Because yours was the last one in the list when I started writing my post. My message is however to everybody involved in this quarrel.

Now drop it, all of you.

I think I have an Mi-2 already, I think I only need 1, I think you "might" release a better version, but I only need one.

Given that, and your apparent 'tude towards other's work, I don't think I need to look for another Mi-2.

Think before ya rip folks, you can only edit type, not reputations.

looking good, btw what island is that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MLF @ Feb. 27 2003,21:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">looking good, btw what island is that?<span id='postcolor'>

Its Bears Lahta.

Island which is not too laggy for computers and nice

download:

http://www.flashpoint.ru/addons/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=70

Cheers, may i say your textures seem along the same lines of the Lavos ones in style, wimho is a good thing    smile.gif

1. Great! I know russian but it's not (yet) "linqua franca" :-)

2. I dont remember any addon based totally on imagination - maybe you could tell me more, but anyway it's your choice if you do historical version or version "what if"

3. You make MI-2, not MI24

4. real weaponry of Mi-2 URN looks totally other. Look at photos.

5., 6.,  Great :-)

7. It looks funny and worse then original ones, If I could suggest something, better use original ones

8. No, Your internal model have nothing common with reality. Real equippement is not such detailed then may need so strong computer

9. right

10. in next beta? I see only 3

11. I cannot. Look for materials everywhere. I'm sure then in Russia there must be some photos and blueprints or others. If you are from Moscow rayon for sure I have seen Soviet Mi-2T in Monino.

I keep fingers for you, for when you are planning hext beta, final?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AirwolfPL @ Feb. 27 2003,16:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

With respect but I disagree. I think then in OPF realism is very important factor.

Maybe I'm too ortodox but when I see in game FUG named BRDM or so badly modeled T72 and T55 I'm angry.

Anyway this is one of the best games in my life (after x-com, nad Close Combat series) :-)

If Mi-2 NO team will decide to add .. I dont know - SCUD launcher to the addon, I have full respect to theirs decision.

I mentioned lack of realism in MI-2 NO as one of things which I dont like. Nobody must agree with me but I think then if this is so waited small chopper for East side he should be more similar to the real one. Anyway this is Abrams choice.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 27 2003,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that starts to look like a bitch fight , all please stop it , this is a thread about NO's Mi2 , not Airwolf's one

korzon , airwolf , by behving like you do , you make a really bad press for you/your mod or whatever you represent , if you aren't satisfied with NO's Mi2 , just finish yours and then , ONLY then , compare it

personnaly i think that this helicopter fits nice in OFP

the textures , even if they look a little bit better are of equal quality to the BIS ones and the weapon loadout makes of this helicopter a nice alternative to the Mi17 and a good counterpart to the UH60

as pointed out before by Abrams , if you had to dispise and put done every addon that isn't realistic , you would have to do that for at least 90% of them

and i forgot : don't get too low or else moderators will jump on your back<span id='postcolor'>

Dear Ran, and other coleagues

Please notify then I dont attacked anyone. I showed only then model is in very early stage showing whats in my opinion wrong with it.

I have respect to Mi-2NO team work but I cannot close eyes for evident errors. If they will not know about errors how they will improve theirs model?

This way I could help them and as you see I try do it.

Comparing with Airwolf model is not a "fight betwen addonmakers" but only showing the difference in quality.

I know then you have no full acces to Airwolf beta so we have only small number of screens. Even those screns may show what may be improved in Mi-2 NO.

I keep fingers for MI2 NO team and I'm sure then in short time they will release much better beta or even final.

This is my last message in this subject and please dont suppose then I attacked someone.

I regret then my statement so excited so much people pressing them to attack me personally. As you see I tried stop it some time, unsuccessfully. Now I fully ignore those type of comments.

----

I agree then MI-2 will fit the need of small communication chopper for East even if it will be not so good as DKM models.

I agree also with your opinion about realism although I think then realism may have different levels and Mi2 NO in current stage is only similar to the real one.

This is very early version and may things may change till next beta or final. I dont see any reason to excite so much and to show lack of comunication culture. I dont abused anyone and thank you for not abusing me.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (korzon @ Feb. 24 2003,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This Mi-2 looks like "early alpha" version

This is not total scrap because of nice model (at least external view) and nice textures.

Anyway this is nothing more then "early alpha" IMHO<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

but anyway .....

i'm happy that everything went back to normal

and you have to understand the reaction of some people here (me included)

fights between mods and sometimes individuals over addons are really frequent and are a real pain , especially when these discussions aren't really necessary

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (korzon @ Feb. 27 2003,23:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Comparing with Airwolf model is not a "fight betwen addonmakers" but only showing the difference in quality.<span id='postcolor'>

It's quite obvoius that you are trying to make your own addon seem better by putting down this one.

Why not just butt out of this thread and make a new thread when your team's addon is released.

If you have "constructive" criticism for the NO team, email them.

All your bickering will do is get this thread closed.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 28 2003,00wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (korzon @ Feb. 24 2003,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This Mi-2 looks like "early alpha" version

This is not total scrap because of nice model (at least external view) and nice textures.

Anyway this is nothing more then "early alpha" IMHO<span id='postcolor'>

<!--emo&smile.gif

but anyway .....

i'm happy that everything went back to normal

and you have to understand the reaction of some people here (me included)

fights between mods and sometimes individuals over addons are really frequent and are a real pain , especially when these discussions aren't really necessary<span id='postcolor'>

I agree...

Thank you for quoting my first message.

I stated clearly - "early alpha" - "not total scrap"

early alpha means for me early stage of developement.

Professionally I'm software developper and this is common meaning of this expression.

I stated clearly then "early alpha" is NOT equal "total scrap"

I cannot imagine why some people understood it otherwise.

This is my last comment not related directly to the subject- mr moderator pls forgive me :-)

@korzon the new version of MI will be relised soon so not many time too wait

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Feb. 28 2003,12:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@korzon the new version of MI will be relised soon so not many time too wait<span id='postcolor'>

Yay! That's what I call good news smile.gif

Don't make the glass too dark if it's possible please. It was really nice to have such good visibility in the alpha version (with no glass). Thanks smile.gif

bah korzon you whine to much. like a spoiled little girl, your complaints and insults never cease.

So, I hereby nominate you for the whiny-girl 03 award, to be presented by Jaque Chirac biggrin.gif

please do a Polish or Czech version

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC_Mike @ Mar. 01 2003,03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bah korzon you whine to much. like a spoiled little girl, your complaints and insults never cease.

So, I hereby nominate you for the whiny-girl 03 award, to be presented by Jaque Chirac biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=27338

... go playing with Ox. ...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">please do a Polish or Czech version<span id='postcolor'>

now "please" ?

AirwolfPL is doing the polish one.  Go ask him.

Hey people what do you will say for this completly new view from pilot seat?

cabina.jpg

Its completly retextured control panel and added a small air freezer biggrin.gif

We expecting rebuild all inside textures

you might try to make the small fan spin

you can see the big rotorblades from the cockpit but you cant see the ones on the tail so you could configure the fan as the backrotor in the pilot view wink.gif