max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hi everyone!

Does anyone knows where can I find this addon??

arma3_spec4_vest_addon_fast_ballistics_m

I downloaded Spec 4 Vests MOD but there no helmet ....

Thanx in advanced

It could be Voodoo's Ops core helmets I am not sure though try that.

• Like 1

However you can do the solution I did! :) You can import over http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12139. It is a Arma 2 Mod that adds Police Shields, Russian Shields, and more. If your a lazy porter you can simply port only the shield over with no problems at all but if you actually want the guns to fire or don't want the guns at all you will have to do some modifying. Hope this helps! Have a nice day! Also note not really the place to post this thread! :) If you can/want to you can post a ballistic shield idea here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185853-arma-3-addon-request-thread/please read the rules here before posting though: https://forums.bistudio.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

*ahem* Do note for anyone following this advice that anyone looking to port these over is to first solicit the permission of the original Arma 2 modder, in this case dak.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone knows where can I find this addon??

arma3_spec4_vest_addon_fast_ballistics_m

I downloaded Spec 4 Vests MOD but there no helmet ....

Thanx in advanced

That is Voodoos ops core.

• Like 1

We need a good Ops-Core! Every modern army uses them and there are no good models at the moment.

We need a good Ops-Core! Every modern army uses them and there are no good models at the moment.

RHS will have one in the near future...

• Like 1

RHS will have one in the near future...

Really?!Thank fuck. None are right-the Vanilla "Light Combat Helmet" is close,but has too much stuff on it,such as camera,strobe etc. I just want an ordinary one like this.https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8f4KZZ6PwqqBOh-xoh3erAsV9V2FYa1-RO2KYpCDsdd9Moo8A

Or this- http://straszydlo.org/wp-content/gallery/opscore/dea.jpg

That is Voodoos ops core.

At least...I think it is.It's the same model.And the same used by Massi-just without the strobe.But the texturing seems a lot better on the rails.Anyone know for sure?

At least...I think it is.It's the same model.And the same used by Massi-just without the strobe.But the texturing seems a lot better on the rails.Anyone know for sure?

I believe it's made by Cunico from the Spec4mod. However, he's lost several model files due to hardware problems, and I think this helmet was among that several.

I believe it's made by Cunico from the Spec4mod. However, he's lost several model files due to hardware problems, and I think this helmet was among that several.

Oh-so it was not released? Shame-those ops-cores from massi and Voodoo need retexturing on the rails.

Wasn't somebody making an OH-58 Kiowa heli? I know they are being retired,but A lot of people play missions set in the early 2000's.I love that chopper and it would be great to see in game.

Wasn't somebody making an OH-58 Kiowa heli? I know they are being retired,but A lot of people play missions set in the early 2000's.I love that chopper and it would be great to see in game.

Actually someone is!I went looking after posting this and here it is. https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/184301-adukes-kiowa-pack/page-3

I would love to have an ambient road sound mod. Like as if there was a highway nearby. I feel like it could add a whole lot to the game. If anyone were to make this, it should be a module.

• Like 1

Are you kidding?

Voodoo's Ops Cores are very good.

SOCMOD High Cut Maritime Ops Cores are outstanding

RHS Ops Cores are also outstanding.

Are you kidding?

Voodoo's Ops Cores are very good.

SOCMOD High Cut Maritime Ops Cores are outstanding

RHS Ops Cores are also outstanding.

Voodoos Ops-cores are very good.They are the same model as Massi's just with different IR strobes etc on them.They are perfect,but I think a little better textures would improve them

SocMod-now these are fantastic models,although maybe the rails are a little wide.But they are great-no armour values yet though.

And RHS-also a fantastic model,but the default texture makes it look a bit "rubbery"

I know I know-if I am going to moan I should just make my own. I am not complaining they are all really good.Just my ramblings :)

P.S I am eagerly awaiting the 75th Rangers-I know you have been helping @hawiian with it.Now those are nice helmets!

• Like 1

I never thought that I'd request anything, here's me just putting it out there: rubble and burn marks. two rather unexplored territories and one of my biggest immersion breakers in A3 - which admittedly, I consider a high quality problem.

• Grenade or 203 to the wall? smack a burnmark-paa on there for lets say 5mins before it removes itself.
  • Blown the shit out of a building? Put some rubble on the road, it doesn't have to affect your movement, it would be fine if it just looks like.. well, destruction.

If you make this, I will like you a lot.

• Like 1

I personally think it is odd how we have carriers and jets for those carriers, but we still have no good seahawks (SH-60, MH-60R, MH-60S) for them. I personally would love to see them come into the game with the folding rotors if possible. Also if this is possible it would be cool for a seahawk to be able to launch and monitor sonobuoys for thinks like SDV's. In arma 2 we had the amazing seahawks from Yurapetrov, but unfotunatley no one ever brought seahawks into arma 3. So it is just something I think is lacking in arma 3 and it would add greatly to any carrier op and give amazing tactical possibility. (Enire map covered with enemys, only friendly assets are a fully loaded Nimitz and LHD with aircraft,troops and ground vehicles for deployment from the LHD)

• Like 3

Mando Missile for ARMA3

Where are you Mandoble?   :banghead:   :cry2: 

• Like 2

in armed assault there are a some buildings that really miss in arma 3

1) a sort of yellow "town hall / parlament"

2) all Bridges

3)  the PuB

there is a chance to port this stuff to a3 standard in "unbinarize" state