max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I would like to know if there is a mod that allows you to enter/exit helicopters with a ramp without having to press the ''Sit in Back''/''Eject'' action button. It would be really cool if players were able to leave their seats and then manually disembark from a helicopter via exiting via the ramp. Like a chopper hovering a meter above the sea so as for divers to be inserted. 

Also i would like to know if there is a mod that enables a startup procedure to helicopters, like in Take on Helicopters. Simply pressing the ''engine on'' button is a bit odd... In TOH we had to push some buttons so as to start up the helicopter correctly. It would be really nice if that happened to Arma 3 too.

For being able to walk inside, have you seen konyo's Boeing/SOAR MH-47E?  I like it. As for startup procedure I assume your talking about something like the startup procedure I have on my A-10C. I would keep your eye on the forums wink wink.

Hey,

I'm curious if anyone would be willing to do a mod of a Tactical Operations Unit Operator from the NSW Police?
PM me and hopefully we can sort something out for the both of us.

Regarding Helicopters, is the AI any better?  Seems Helo AI was worse in A3 than it was in A2 - (flying all over the place, not taking waypoint paths, etc).  Also, is there yet a way to make your helo go in fast and land in a Hot LZ?? It is terribly frustrating to get AI transports Helo's to land where you need them....Especially if in at a minimal hot LZ.

Regarding Helicopters, is the AI any better?

Nope...

Seems Helo AI was worse in A3 than it was in A2 - (flying all over the place, not taking waypoint paths, etc).

Kind of, they're about the same.

Is there yet a way to make your helo go in fast and land in a Hot LZ??

You mean This? (Works better than AI)

setVelocity might be another good alternative.

Good day ... A long time ago looking for an addon helicopter HH-60G pave Hawk. To date have only helicopter in fashion https://forums.bistu...air-force-2015/

but it would be nice if the helicopter would have been with new sounds, and several variants of camouflage ...

For being able to walk inside, have you seen konyo's Boeing/SOAR MH-47E?  I like it. As for startup procedure I assume your talking about something like the startup procedure I have on my A-10C. I would keep your eye on the forums wink wink.

It seems like a nice mod but does it have the advanced helicopter flying model from the Arma 3 Helicopter Dlc? It says "Simulation usage 'helicopterX'". Is that it?

And yes, something like that. Startup procedures are already made for all TOH helicopters. BI has implemented flight models why not the startup procedures??? 

Regarding Helicopters, is the AI any better?

The best thing you can do for helicopters is to find an experienced pilot to fly them.

Could profanity filter be made for the training and campaign please? I like playing with out the swearing.

doubt someone besides you in this community gives a fuck hard enough to change all the sounds associated with this shit...

• Like 2

doubt someone besides you in this community gives a fuck hard enough to change all the sounds associated with this shit...

I see what you did there  :m:

Since its a request thread, if someone made a Mil Mi-28 i would jump for joy

Could profanity filter be made for the training and campaign please? I like playing with out the swearing.

What the fuck are you talking about?

So will anybody make startup procedures for helicopters???

Take on Helicopters has them already so a port could be just fine.

At least make them for PO-30 chopper. Please  :bounce3:

The strategic Baltic island of Gotland would be an excellent place for a NATO-Russia showdown. A small section of coastline and the interior would be great fun to play on.

Hi,

I'm looking for help in order to add chemical and nuclear arty shells/rockets and air bombs to my NATO SF/ Spetsnaz vehicles.

Also if possible to add my gassmask as a countermeasure for them would be great!

If anyone is willing to help please PM me ;-)

Best Regards

massi

• Like 1

Hi,

I'm looking for help in order to add chemical and nuclear arty shells/rockets and air bombs to my NATO SF/ Spetsnaz vehicles.

Also if possible to add my gassmask as a countermeasure for them would be great!

If anyone is willing to help please PM me ;-)

Best Regards

massi

Massi, I love your mod but it might be me but the textures look decidedly Arma 2. They don't pop like RHS. The vehicles looks so-so in terms of textures.

Better Animations Mod

Hi, is it possible to make a Modification who replaces all Animations(Movement-Get In/Out-More Animation like Jumping and Climbing)?

It would be a very Cool addon, because then Arma 3 is more Detailed... and better for MilSim units etc

Animations Ideas:

-New Get In/Out Animations

-Movement (Walking,Sprinting,Weapon Holding-Holster) ...

-Gestures

-Climbing - Jumping

I would do it myself, but i dont know anything about Animations and i dont have the Time to do it, so maybe someone have time and the Knowledge.

• Like 1

A Israeli Air Force addon with the planes from the war in 1948. The iconic IAF planes. The planes that helped win that war.

It would be good makes helicopters with wheels rolling on runway or taxi way... You know what i mean. Maybe some script or animation dont know :)

Donbass

It would be good makes helicopters with wheels rolling on runway or taxi way... You know what i mean. Maybe some script or animation dont know :)

Donbass

if you switch to advanced flight model, it is possible with vanilla

So I had an idea for an intelligence gathering mission and I have been looking for an addon or a script that would simulate a camera being used to take pictures of an objective/subject.  I can't seem to locate anything like that so I am asking if anyone knows of such an addon or script?  I thought it would be really great if the addon/script actually took a screen shot as it took the "photo" but that might be aiming way high I know.  So, any suggestions?

• Like 1

config for r3f weapons and asdg joint rails (built in cba) would be nice to attach their (r3f) attachments to other rifles, and other scopepes etc to hk416-417 famas etc

Where find it???

Configure - Game - General - HELICOPTER FLIGHT MODEL