max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

9 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

featuring riot police

John this sounds really interesting !

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

Weaponry such as shields

There are already mods with that. Shield, vest, uniform, guns.

tear gas, flash-bangs

ACE and RHS have them.

police clubs

That would be melee weapons and probably the most complicated out of everything.

water throwing vehicles

This would be awesome :D I think the life scene already has water throwers for firefighters. But I haven't seen police ones yet.

• Like 2

@Dedmen Yep I know shields exist. Didn't know the others existed too but there is not one riot add-on containing all. Since these features exist it would be nice to have them all in one. Add-ons with Swat shields (not riot ones), ACE plus RHS is a kinda big requirement for a mission. And melee weapons already exist. I have even implemented them on one of my missions :thumbsup:

or WebSite-SubLink

and indeed the water tank would be a blast!

• Thanks 1

On 18/9/2018 at 3:39 PM, JohnKalo said:

an add-on featuring riot police

10 hours ago, Dedmen said:

This would be awesome :D

I would definitely wanted to see this in arma !

This is a taste of Greek riot Police:

But since it's a video for Greek Police , 

i will add also in a Spoiler , tribute to :

Police Special Counter-Terrorist Unit (Greek: Ε.Κ.Α.Μ. )

ranked 5' in the world in Jordan

• Like 1

I am kinda dissapointed that OPFOR doesnt have any VTOL capable fighters, like other mods add harriers and f35 to BLUFOr, and CSAT has nothing. I wish someone could mod Yak-35(38) or even better, Yak-141 for CSAT faction, with CSAT, Russian and neutral Color schemes

Having just watched Sicarios  Day of the Soldado, I would love to see some Mexico based maps. Maybe one based off of the border at El Paso/Juarez and another border map somewhere indistinct like the border along New Mexico or Arizona. Then maybe something deeper into Mexico, somewhere where the cartels have control.

• Like 1

I'm trying to find an f5e without having to get an entirely different mod, and make it compatible with fir\aws. If there is already one please let me know. If not please help?

I would love to see someone add the ability to have the low mounted weapons be used while standing up, I have watched plenty of military videos and documentaries where they had the M2 or Mk19 on the low mount set up in a fighting position, It would make it much easier to set up an outpost with that option Vs having the bulky high mount weapon set up. 

8 hours ago, mihal190 said:

Hey, someone could make an addon that fixes that? https://feedback.bistudio.com/T85764 im asking because probably Bohemia don't want to fix that issue if you look at date so im asking here if there is a modder who want to fix that issue

That's not a bug thats a feature™

So, for a while I have an idea in my head I was thinking about how to make it but just figured that i'm not 100% sure how to accomplish it. 

My idea is some sort of Passport Item. Basically, each character, be it player or AI, gets a rather small inventory item (the passport). Using ACE or the scroll menu on it would give a player (maybe even just specified players) the ability to check the passport. 
The passport itself should be some generic thing. Only name (the name the unit has) and a random birthdate and such. 

Then there should be a random chance (or an option for mission builder) to let a unit have a fake passport (wrong name, missing watermark or anything along those lines).

The reason I want stuff like that: It would make Checkpoints in Zeus or PVP missions a bit more..."exciting"!
As I said, I started thinking about a concept of how to make that but I think my scripting knowledge is just not far enough. (Currently, I even struggle on a snow script for MP@.@)
If someone would want to make something like that....damn I'd be happy!

1 hour ago, wsxcgy said:

That's not a bug thats a feature™

Yea i realized it after few years but this Feature Sucks and i wonder if someone can change it  :/

Hello,

I was wondering if any modders out there would be interested in making the vehicles from the RDA faction of AVATAR(Movie) for use in Arma3?

Another mod I request is a mod that improves upon aircraft carrier flight operations for milsim units?

Does anyone know if there is a multicam/scorpion/OCP ACU around or if anyone is working on one? I vaguely remember a retexture being available for the ACU in RHS but I think it got removed after complaints from the creator. 

3 hours ago, Thumperdevine said:

Does anyone know if there is a multicam/scorpion/OCP ACU around or if anyone is working on one? I vaguely remember a retexture being available for the ACU in RHS but I think it got removed after complaints from the creator. 

yeah, I made one lol but the creator clima_x didn't want people to retex his ACU so I had to get rid of that. I believe RHS have intentions of doing their own OCP ACU eventually, though I couldn't tell you how soon that would be. VSM/Zenith used to have one but most of that stuff has been banned/deleted/whatever'd. beyond that, I don't think there's anything else in the works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wsxcgy said:

yeah, I made one lol but the creator clima_x didn't want people to retex his ACU so I had to get rid of that. I believe RHS have intentions of doing their own OCP ACU eventually, though I couldn't tell you how soon that would be. VSM/Zenith used to have one but most of that stuff has been banned/deleted/whatever'd. beyond that, I don't think there's anything else in the works.

A shame. It's something that's really missing, I think. I wasn't actually that fussed about the one in Zenith, but I liked yours. It's a shame about clima_x but there you go. Perhaps Simcardo could be talked into doing one for his US forces mod. (I'm using his gear a lot as it is. I'm always hopeful someone will use that as the basis of another Task Force Black era mod as well - Hopeful but not waiting on one, Task Force Black uniform mods seem to be a bit cursed, lol. )

Recently bought the MFD Cougar for some other flightsims.Would like to add these for Arma 3. To make them work I think I will need a API ,a plug-in to make them show various stuff that is possible to call up on screen.

Would like to make these work with ITC mod ,if possible. Some general API would probably be needed for it and perhaps someone could make some other addons for FSX that can get ported over to Arma 3.

Maybe,this could all be in a module?  Will need someway to steer the camera. Thanks a lot if you could pull this off.

19 hours ago, Thumperdevine said:

Perhaps Simcardo could be talked into doing one for his US forces mod. (I'm using his gear a lot as it is. I'm always hopeful someone will use that as the basis of another Task Force Black era mod as well - Hopeful but not waiting on one, Task Force Black uniform mods seem to be a bit cursed, lol. )

Oh, I actually forgot about that ACU. I could take a look at it and see what can be done. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wsxcgy said:

Oh, I actually forgot about that ACU. I could take a look at it and see what can be done. 

It's a pretty nice one actually. I prefer it to the RHS one in fact. I'd definitely use it if you did something. I've a real thing for all that gear. All the Crye stuff is great, but it's kind of ubiquitous. 

i would like to see a Ferrari F10 Formula One car, i can give you comp in steam cards and/or CSGO low end skins.

Any chance someone could point me to a mod for CUCVs? They are the unsung workhorses of the American military. They would be great for guerrilla warfare as well as general utility use. If not already there, would anyone be interested in making one? There are so many variants of general commercial vehicles like this. GMC_CD_10516_-_Flickr_-_Joost_J._Bakker_

Can someone plz make mcc template maps for the ww2 maps (faces of war , ifa3 , i44 terain) 

Would help me so much in my playtrough

Placeable 'cave system' object on editor and zeus so we can make secret place at editor and zeus. doesn't have to go under the terrain. make some of cave system at mountain and cover with some big rocks.
I can still make it with CUP with huge rocks but the shadow is not working at all.

What should work
- when you enter the cave the sound echoed
- should cover the roof so the light don't messed up 

- some 'huge' cover variants for cave so it matched to terrain

Could some one make a flyable version of Israeli C-7 Kfir jet,a version of the Mirage 3

.If I could request a BMW R 1200 GS bike too,it would be great .Thank you.