max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Some how i think as i write this that it probably could be done easily with spawning scripts but it would be nice to see something dedicated to reflect civilians fleeing the front line, as in groups walking along road with what possessions they can take, truck loads and full cars laden with baggage etc... This would be a nice option for civilian ambient behavior and a cheap way to add some believable emmersion factor.

With BIS permission, i would like to see a modernized chernarus using ArmA III buildings and trees and such, i would Ask BIS myself but i don't know how to mod :3

Marine Corps Vehicle pack Anyone? cause i want some LAV-25s and AAV7APs, shoot especially the MV-22s and AH1-Z and UH-1Y

Gas masks, hazzard suits & vehicles. Thanks.

This, please! I'm building a campaign around a gas attack, and NBC gear would be a huge welcome. People have scripts and other tools available to simulate gas attacks, but we have no way of realistically simulating protection from these attacks. I've been looking around, and the volume of people who would benefit from a gas mask mod/addon is surprisingly high. I didn't think that many people would need one, but I guess I'm not alone.

If anyone sees this, a gas mask with built-in eye protection would be fantastic. Thanks in advance!

Indeed, such suits would be extremely welcome to me as well.

hello, I wish I could show you my mod, but I did not understand the process, I hope someone can help me .. thanks

I remember BIS having more plate carrier models from Development, are they still in the files? If so, could they be in an addon?

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/3/35255/2232324-arma3_e3_2012_9_.jpg

http://www.dsogaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/arma3_screenshot_gc_2012_01.jpg

Edited by AlphaBravo

A weather mod, that will synchronize ingame weather (and, why not, date/daytime) with current state on islands' real world counterparts (Agios Efstratios,Lemnos), basing on some online forecast web page data, I suppose...

Working on it.. :)

Does anyone know if there is a gore mod being made for arma 3, if not would anyone be willing to make a gore mod.

If a mod were to be created I would like to see realistic bullet holes (entry and exit) the holes should be different sizes depending on the caliber and type of bullet, with blood coming from the wound. Also I think it would be realistic if you could blow arms and legs off with say an rpg or 50.cal. As for the animations, I think that if you shoot someone in the leg they should limp or if you shoot them in the arm they should not be able to use it, or they will fall on the floor clutching their arm or leg in pain.

Edited by MRJIM

If someone could made terminator mod to A3, building terminators on drones, so player could connect to them and control them using uav terminal, this migth be intresting to see, and play with.

L129A1 - need a good British DMR

God all of THIS.

Also would love to see a LSW as well.

God all of THIS.

Also would love to see a LSW as well.

Kiory is working on L85 and I think L86 variants

Hi, I'm looking for a weapon modeler to do the weapon below:

http://ericj562.deviantart.com/art/M6A3-Carbine-Kit-408893832

I'm not too particular on the sights (since a lot of them are taken care of in the game) but prefer the upper left sight as the only custom sight and a side mount for the light. Since I don't follow the thread too much could someone PM me if interested? Thanks in advance.

I've actually been thinking about this for a couple days, and with the addition of the previously-mentioned gas mask, it would be kinda cool if we got:

-Crye Precision AirFrame helmet, the CAGE, AVS, and JPC vests... basically the entire Crye armour line-up.

-Future Force Warrior 2010 armour

-Ghost Recon: Future Soldier kit (that game kicked ass. Future Soldier outfits in a tactical sim like ArmA 3 would be sweet)

-Robinson Arms XCR (both L and M varients)

-FN SCARs (L and H varients) would be pretty boss as well...

-A Global Hawk UAV could be pretty cool as well. With that thing's fuel range, it could stay up all day on an op.

-If you wanted to get really crazy, some kind of orbital kinetic strike weapon like from Endwar would be kinda cool too... I'm sure that there's some way to simulate that, tho.

I think that's about it for now... lol

Ok, This is a shout Out for BI if they even read this, or any modder able to get BI permissions.

i am requesting a Remake of Chernarus,Utes,Takistan,Desert,Shapur,Proving Grounds, Zargabad using A3 buildings for Chernarus and Utes;and if the models released are there the week of December 1st-7th, the actual buildings from the map.

Overview.

Mod/DLC ideal name "ArmA:Conflicts Revisited"

Units:remakes of all of those available in ArmA II all DLCs included.

Maps:

Chernarus/Utes:A remastered chernarus utilizing the new ArmA III buildings and trees.

Takistan/Zargabad/Shapur/Proving Grounds: A exact remake of Takistan using the buildings (if they are released)

Vehicles: All vehicles brought up to A3 standards and armament (Ex. HMMWV with RCWS MG from A3, AH-64D with Skyfire Rockets and Mavericks, Stryker with A3 RCWS)

Most of the mods available currently are merely re-skins of the existing models, is anyone working on new vehicle models? As I would love to see some more modern vehicles added into the mix, such as Strykers, Buffalos and MRAPs.

There's a bunch of vehicle mods already in progress or released as standalone or in "forces" packs.

I'd like to request a zombie mod

not another dayz clone mod, just a simple unit/module mod that populates a specified zone with as many/few zombies as you like

i am requesting an Ambient Combat Module like the one from ArmA II but with custom group suppors (aka uses groups from mod factions, if any, and you can set the factions via dialogue box)

I would like to see a retexture of the MBT-52 Kuma (Leopard 2 Revolution) in a German Desert Camo. It was released in DEV-Branch this week.

Examples

- http://olivier.carneau.free.fr/photoengins/events/eurosat2010_2/es2010_leopard2a7_002.jpg

- black http://i.auto-bild.de/ir_img/1/0/8/3/1/7/5/Leopard-2-Revolution-Seite-729x486-322e286012327cfa.jpg