Sea King

Sea-King-5.jpg

Pave Low

pave2.jpg

KA-60

60.jpg

Lynx

lynx.jpg

With some of the awesome choppers modmakers have been making lately (RAH-66, Mi-26, LittleBird) I would love to see these ones.

I really wish I had some 3D modelling talent, I'd make them myself.

I would like:

-A good mogadishu map and of course delta units to go along (still waitin BAS)

-Mi-2

-Aircraft carrier

-the whole invasion 1944 mod

-harrier

-osprey

-some more russian vehicles!!

I'd like to see all the ones you mentioned, (although we already have the Kiowa wink.gif) I think East need more airpower, so especially the KA-60 'Kasatka'.

I'd also like to see the Gazelle, which I guess we're getting.

ab_gzh.jpg

and the AH-64D 'Longbow' Apache

longbowapapache.jpg

Of course I'm a complear rotorhead, so if it has rotors I'll fly it wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Jan. 24 2003,02:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">KA-60

60.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

KASATKA!! Weeee!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ Jan. 24 2003,02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I would like:

-A good mogadishu map and of course delta units to go along (still waitin BAS)

-Mi-2

-Aircraft carrier

-the whole invasion 1944 mod

-harrier

-osprey

-some more russian vehicles!!<span id='postcolor'>

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the mogadishu map- aircraft carrier- and harrier- model helicopters. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PHY_Hawkeye @ Jan. 24 2003,02:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see all the ones you mentioned, (although we already have the Kiowa wink.gif) I think East need more airpower, so especially the KA-60 'Kasatka'.<span id='postcolor'>

True, there is a Kiowa in game, but I was thinking the Warrior with the mounted gun.

I'd like to see a BlackHawk pack with UH-60 in different armament configurations. Hellfires, TOWs, FFARs, Miniguns, Gecal .50's *stares at BAS team*

The east side badly needs a small/medium-sized transport chopper tho.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Jan. 24 2003,05:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd like to see a BlackHawk pack with UH-60 in different armament configurations. Hellfires, TOWs, FFARs, Miniguns, Gecal .50's  *stares at BAS team*

The east side badly needs a small/medium-sized transport chopper tho.<span id='postcolor'>

....depends what you mean...standard blackhawks dont mount miniguns...if you mean any blackhawk we have those weapon configurations on our MH-60's (apart from the tow and .50), just waiting for a texture to be finished by tigershark (hes a busy guy)

MI24BM with retractabl gear..

MI8MT

MI28/N

KA50/2 with retractabl gear

A reworked AH-64A and a AH-64D to go along with it. Improved Mi-24 Hind and a Mi-28N Havoc. A Schweizer Model 300 would also be great for the civilian/resistance side.

How about just redo the Mi-24 with retracble landing gear? I mean, thats annoyed me since I got the game, LOL!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cam51 @ Jan. 24 2003,06:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about just redo the Mi-24 with retracble landing gear? I mean, thats annoyed me since I got the game, LOL!<span id='postcolor'>

I have looked at doing that for some time but the gear do not just rotate but im still trying.

comparison.jpg

Kind of, if not really random... but that helicopter has already reminded me of a mouse.

I feel like the avon lady without being the spam queen!

<= MH-53J - Pavelow III which BAS will be making i hope

Airwolf was coming too, but awefull quiet about that one now, it looked good from last pics i saw .... now .... nothing sad.gif

A few civil choppers and chopper wrecks for the missionmakers !

I say KA-60 all teh way!

We'll get a Sea King, CH53, Mi-2 and stuff. Not to mention Mi-8 by me biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jahve @ Jan. 24 2003,11:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not to mention Mi-8 by me  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the Mi-8 is already ingame, the Mi-17 is the export name, the russians call it the Mi-8MT, the only difference the Mi-8MT has over the other variants is that the tail rotor is on the opposite side and it has 6 hardpoints, others have 4 and none.

the one ingame looks like crap........and it has too many ffars, and the mg (A12.7) is not working.......

Here's my list:

NH-90

Cougar in Dutch colours

CH-46, but that's work in progress. The longbow is too I think and the V-22. And don't forget the AH-1Z.

edit:

? Cougar or Puma?