Sign in to follow this  
akm74

Bmd 3

Holy shit man your work is amazing! I love your texture work on all of your addons, absolutely superb! biggrin.gif I'm definately looking forward to this one.  smile.gif

BTW, do you take textures from photos or make them yourself?

i made them myself in photoshop. I can't even find one desent photo of BMD on net...

I always look for detailed photos of guns so i can use the textures, since I absolutely suck at making my own textures.

sad.gif

owww smile.gif excelent textures, very very very nice work!

Guest ####

You do great work your ZooPoo (ZPU 23-2) is one of my fav addons. Any timetable for it's release? I was hoping some one would make the BMD so I could have a proper airborne infantry AFV for the campaign I am making.

AKM - are you working with Maac & Marfy now? They released a ZU-23 as well and it looks like their lovely texturing on that vehicle smile.gif

Beautiful! We need to have a IL-76 and a few scripts to perform airdrops with this one smile.gif

Does anyone have an orbat of a Russian airborne division?

that looks fantastic, any chance you could consider making a BMD-3M:

bmd-3m_001.jpg

basically a BMD-3 with the BMP-3's weapon systems (100mm cannon, 30mm autocannon, coaxial machinegun and rocket launcher)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 11 2003,08:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">AKM - are you working with Maac & Marfy now? They released a ZU-23 as well and it looks like their lovely texturing on that vehicle smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

PSC made the model himself smile.gif

This looks very nice!

If says "Made in Russia" is GOOD! wink.gif

Keep the heavy attack AKM74! Thanks.

Vik

ps: it will look sweet with the BTR70 cos they have the same cool emblem.

Why this really pretty model has only 30 mm automatic gun? BMP3 has, as I remember, coaxed 100 mm semi-automatic gun, from which can also fire missiles. Is it only demonstrator of author skill or model of future addon? If so it will be underpowered...

Great as always smile.gif

P.S. AKM slush ne vpadlu svazis so mnoy po PM. Tolko ne na russkom v etot raz pliz. Est predlozenie o sotrubnichestve.

P.P.S. Sorry for Russian in P.S. biggrin.gif

Its anoying when two of the same addon are released by different people. Usually i just decide which one to use by quality but both zu-23's are really good.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Przezdzieblo @ Jan. 11 2003,19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Oh. Yep? Oh. Really. Nothing to say... smile.gif

Maybe someone make BMP3 to make my previous post not OT...<span id='postcolor'>

mailman's working on BMP3 biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paladin @ Jan. 11 2003,22:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its anoying when two of the same addon are released by different people.  Usually i just decide which one to use by quality but both zu-23's are really good.<span id='postcolor'>

About ZU's. AKM and Lavos have different versions of theese guns.