Sign in to follow this  
akm74

Bmd 3

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Jan. 19 2003,03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It looks unquestionably amazing, but please please use the right scale, it would be a shame to get a fantastic looking addon and for it to be the wrong size, as it is is looks really huge...

BMD-2_RUSSE_01.JPG

BMD-2_RUSSE_18.jpg

(Pictures of a BMD-2 but im sure the size wont have changed too much)<span id='postcolor'>

BMD 3 has many differenses of BMD-1 & 2.

As BMP-3 of BMP-1 & 2.

Actually real BMD3 smaller then BMP. So I’m rescaling it to this size.

Now it’s look just perfect.

BMD3_RAZ2.jpg

It looks really great. The BMP-1 looks quite ugly compared to your tank.

But please make it by the BIS standards so it will not become a super tank in OFP.

wow.gif9--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (saper @ Jan. 19 2003,08wow.gif9)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BMD 3 has many differenses of BMD-1 & 2.

As BMP-3 of BMP-1 & 2.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, i realise the differences, i was just trying to find a picture with people in it for scale, and all i could find was a BMD-2, and i just checked and it seems like the BMD-2 is bigger and longer than the BMD-3, so the point still stands, but anyway its been fixed now and it looks great smile.gif

Now all we need is a way to paradrop these wonderful little bundles of airborne goodness. Has someone made a script yet for parachuting vehicles?

Whats the easiest way to retexture official vehicles, and where is a tutorial. Maybe, just maybe, I might take on the task of reskinning some of BIS's armoured vehicles with better textures.

I'd say the easiest way, if you wanted to make them higher resolution is find all the textures in data.pbo and then resize them to something higher like 512, then try and improve them from there

Hello Guys.

I need some help with a gunner and driver view. Actually with periscope (if I call it right)

I know how to simulate transparency with alpha channel.

But if you look on this picture, you will see other (main) wall behind it. But in game you can still see thru it, even if wall behind not transparent.

I don't know how they did it. I did study demo models…but still don’t understand how it work.

Can someone explain it to me?

PS

I can copy and paste this part from demo. But I’m still wanted to know how they did it.

Thanks for your help.

----------------------------

Correction:

Forget it, I’m already find out how they did it.

012320031143053.jpg