Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Damage

All-time best missions list

I've been enjoying LoJack single player, but I always end up getting blasted by an RPG or MM-1 when I think the enemy hasn't spotted me yet.

Fun though.. looks like I'll hyave to track down Firelord, too. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (toadlife @ Mar. 29 2003,01:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Mar. 28 2003,02:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Operation Firelord, anyone?! Come on! If you don't know Devilchasers mission, then you are no true OFP fan!<span id='postcolor'>

I second that for Devilchasers missions. I worked with him on one the advanced scripts for the Sequel to Operation firelord (which will be out sometime in the enar future), and am now helping to BETA test baghlan foxes 1.5, which puts the first baghlan foxes to shame!

BTW- regarding Lojack. There is a coop version of lojack for resistance too. The coop version is much more statisfying than the single player version, especially if you can get a bunch of serious OFP'ers together to play it.

http://toadlife.net/ofp/operation_lojack_coop.php<span id='postcolor'>

Im looking forward to these, they sound great. Any idea on how long we will have to wait?

RED

From talking to DVC, Firelord2 is only 'vaporware' right now.

Blaghlan foxes 1.5 is late-late beta stages (pretty much bug free) but he's having some addon issues which need to be resolved before it is released.

I'm going to be hosting his missions, since they are big and take a bit of bandwidth.

- LoJack 2

- BAS Delta/Rangers Demo Missions

- Grüne Teufel (Green Devils)

A mission of JoergF of mapfact.net. Only German but

great

- Iron Wall 1.1

I like some more, but i cant count them biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Mar. 28 2003,10:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And yes, Operation Lojack is one of THE best missions for OFP. Especially version 2 with the BAS Rangers/Delta pack.<span id='postcolor'>

agree.

btw has anybody got a working link to the above mentioned foothold mission ?

Gonna be controversial here and plump for the first mission everyone played, yep thats right. Good old assault off the demo. Probably only cos of all the fond memories I have off the demo partic the 1st time I played it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (You_looking_at_me? @ 26 April 2003,16:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gonna be controversial here and plump for the first mission everyone played, yep thats right. Good old assault off the demo. Probably only cos of all the fond memories I have off the demo partic the 1st time I played it.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually thats a good one...I'm sure everyone remembers that first time they played the demo. What a moment it was for me, finally getting the demo, and finding out that it was everything I had hoped it would be, and more.

One shot, One kill, singleplay mission. ITS GREAT!!! The music rocks and its FUN!!!

Battlefield 1985 1.62 is good, i like it only 2 snipers and blasting the hell otta peeps in first person onlys fun, as the tanks dont know what hit them, and they come again, and again and again and again and again......

But for sheer funniese, its got to be rocket propeled tank racing or bus hyjacker,

Man those hyjackers are dumb, if one gets shot (by me the nice liddle cive with a barretta) i steal their bizon, then i mash them as they thinkim one of them (think people, they are wearing same as me)

DAMn funny

the lojack ones rock, but so does that wierd fantasy island one ( no beaches tho smile.gif ) where you gotta kill aliens of summin, you actually need a BRAIN for that mission

My favorite is Flushpoint by Xenofanes. You can get it a OFP.info. Music is neat but I would like an updated version with more addons. Does anyone agree with me? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (XRayProof @ 09 Mar. 2003,15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">#1 vote for IceBone's coop missions

http://ofpmissions.topcities.com

Their dynamic scenarios, large mission areas, unpredictable AI and nice mission design result in real challenging missions with gr8 replay value and block Rambo style approaches.

XRayProof

smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

link not working. alternate?

I keep hearing about "Flushpoint" and "Battlefield 1985" but have never been able to find a link to either.

I searched all the usual Flashpoint sites and tried a few Google searches all to no avail.

Anyone know where I can find these 2? I wanna see what people keep going on about.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Poet @ 18 May 2003,06:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I keep hearing about "Flushpoint" and "Battlefield 1985" but have never been able to find a link to either.

I searched all the usual Flashpoint sites and tried a few Google searches all to no avail.

Anyone know where I can find these 2? I wanna see what people keep going on about.<span id='postcolor'>

I dunno what Flushpoint is, but Battlefield 1985 is multiplayer. Go online to a server running this map and you will download it automatically.

Best mission is..my own missions biggrin_o.gif

no just kidding, haven't found any mission that Is perfect for me.

I played alot of these missions and they are very good. But really its not about who is the best mission maker or which is the best mission, but more than "here are a bunch of links to cool missions if ya want 'em" one thing i notice by playing these missions is even though we all put our own touches on our missions many things remain the same wink_o.gif

I dunno what Flushpoint is

It's a video mission and has the best scripting Ive seen in a long time. Needs more addons though.

My favourite mission is my own biggrin_o.gif

The Skye Virus

and

The Everon Virus

(both Coops)

theres nothing like running low on fule on a dark road,in heavy fog,on a stormy night,then turing round to find a huge group of zombies chasing you tounge_o.gif

Speciley when you got only 5 bullets left in your revolver wow_o.gif

Me and my mates have had hours of endless fun with thous missions.And we still havent manage to ecscape the damn island with out being eaten to death rock.gif

I like Operation LoJack 2

Tons of extras, very well done scripting, good music choice, comedy, extra "gadgets" and I just love running around with the BAS rangers of course! biggrin_o.gif

Asmo

I can narrow this down to about 20 missions. There are so many good ones that have come out.