Sign in to follow this  
Lt_Damage

All-time best missions list

To The Frenchman,

Only place you can get it is from me or some other people who host it on game spy at the moment. But when i complete the new version ill try get it up on some sites. Because the old version i made when i was pretty much crap at scripting, but in the last couple of months i have improved on my skills well enough to make a good job at it this time round wink_o.gif so wait a couple of weeks or a month and ill have it done and ready for Beta.

Thnx,

The Murph

To The Frenchman,

Only place you can get it is from me or some other people who host it on game spy at the moment. But when i complete the new version ill try get it up on some sites. Because the old version i made when i was pretty much crap at scripting, but in the last couple of months i have improved on my skills well enough to make a good job at it this time round  wink_o.gif  so wait a couple of weeks or a month and ill have it done and ready for Beta.

Thnx,

The Murph

cool,

if you need help beta testing coops send them to

maps@skunkmonkey.net

and [sES] are happy to help test em out***

***as long as they dont conatin addons not on our server

Click here to go to SES Addons Download Page.

Well the only addon is Editor upgrade 102 and watermans great Skye island addon.

I all most finsihed a nice lil beta but i still need ideas for it.So far its just shoot zombies meet up with your mates and try ecscape rock.gif so any suggestiong on what els i should add to it i would be very greatfull.(sorry for going off topic just PM with your suggestions instead)

MF Conquer The Island. MFcti

One of the Best Single Player missions I have ever played, and it's supposed to be played online! rock.gif

I just got into it the last few days, so been practicing offline.

The Manual took some reading, but its easy to let the AI take command and watch and learn.

And WHAT AI! A seriously clever mission. Amazing stuff. smile_o.gif

this is a great campaign, still being worked on. i recommend waiting for the next version before playing (it's still got a few bugs, but still very challenging).

Operation Mercury