Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Mh47e chinook released

Pretty damn fine add-on! But now that this one is done, what are you planning on releasing next BAS?

We have the Kiowa Warrior pack #1 planned as out next release smile.gif

take your pick, we have Deltas/Rangers/Kiowas/MH-60's all in the last stages of production, after that we have an AH-1W and then a UH-1N, not to mention the seals that come after the deltas/rangers

SEALS with a HH60 Seahawk tounge.gif

Grr I still can't get a damn car in there. Even WITH the setpos command. I set it up 1.1 and it's lodged in the floor. 1.2 and it's flying through the roof! I bounce like crazy trying to get in there with a vehicle.

HOW DO YOU DO IT!!??!?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 06 2003,23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOW DO YOU DO IT!!??!?<span id='postcolor'>

I dont. It doesnt really bother me that much smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Jan. 07 2003,07:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Harnu @ Jan. 06 2003,23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">HOW DO YOU DO IT!!??!?<span id='postcolor'>

I dont. It doesnt really bother me that much smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol, same, considering you cant fly with the jeep inside it.

LOL yea i discoverd that jeeps cant fly buy haveing a AI pilot try to fly to a pos with me in back in the jeep well i lived barly. Bounced around and fell lol.

I just wanna get inside for some good cutscenes. But I guess that I'll have to learn to script and get em to stick in there with some Jimmi Riggin!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Jan. 06 2003,23:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">SEALS with a HH60 Seahawk  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hooyah!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duncan @ Jan. 06 2003,20:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and when u release next version of Mh 47 ?  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They said about a week or so.

Could you post some preview pics of the upcoming units on BAS's site please, especially pics of the ones we havent seen yet biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Since we have gotten the MH-47 I need something new to drool over lol.

no sorry we dont release pics untill something is 100% done

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tylerb59 @ Jan. 04 2003,03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the future is it possible to add a vehicle or whatever to the cargo bay that will stick? Similar to how a soldier "snaps" into the seat, can you stick a vehicle in there as well.<span id='postcolor'>

It would require some serious scripting. BIS decided not to implement this a long time ago. (check the config of the large ship in OFP, it still holds remnants of the idea: transportVehiclesCount = 15)

Maybe some nifty scripting could solve the problem. Would be really great to be able to "lash cargo".

Or maybe:

"Get in MH-47E as loadmaster"

biggrin.gif

that sounds useless to me, its just a helo at the ground confused.gif

take a close look at the engines and blades, they dont have textures because we made new engine and blade models  smile.gif

they need to be skinned, and we want to release the addon in perfect status with almost no bugs to fix so we dont need to make version 1.1

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Matthijs @ Jan. 06 2003,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tylerb59 @ Jan. 04 2003,03:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the future is it possible to add a vehicle or whatever to the cargo bay that will stick? Similar to how a soldier "snaps" into the seat, can you stick a vehicle in there as well.<span id='postcolor'>

It would require some serious scripting. BIS decided not to implement this a long time ago. (check the config of the large ship in OFP, it still holds remnants of the idea: transportVehiclesCount = 15)

Maybe some nifty scripting could solve the problem. Would be really great to be able to "lash cargo".

Or maybe:

"Get in MH-47E as loadmaster"

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well that has sorta been made in a sense. Its the chinook cargo script. It is a rope that can attach to the vechile and will fly with the chinook. Its not the greatest but it does what it was intended for.

But your idea sounds interesting. It would be awesome if this could be done. With time it might be possible.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Jan. 07 2003,15:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">that sounds useless to me, its just a helo at the ground  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ever use the static anatov? It can be setpos in the air and then nice screens can come out of it.

@Mr. Thundermaker

We have decided to take the approach that we will not be releasing too many beta pics as people have complained they wait too long. They have criticised our lead times and I'm sick of dealing with their crap.

So we might publish some selected pics from time to time but generally you will not see any until the addon is very close to completion.

Having said that...check your PM in this forum ;-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tigershark @ Jan. 08 2003,02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@Mr. Thundermaker

We have decided to take the approach that we will not be releasing too many beta pics as people have complained they wait too long. They have criticised our lead times and I'm sick of dealing with their crap.

So we might publish some selected pics from time to time but generally you will not see any until the addon is very close to completion.

Having said that...check your PM in this forum ;-)<span id='postcolor'>

gotta do what you gotta do i guess... either way all i know is BAS makes the best OFP addons out there, so keep up the great work!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([sTFU]-Raven-[COL] @ Jan. 08 2003,00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Every time I try to fly in the back, I just fall out from the bottom of the CH before it even takes off......   mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Did you ever hear of reading a readme that comes with a addon?