Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Mh47e chinook released

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (The_Watcher @ Feb. 15 2003,19:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They have taken it out until they fix the bugs (v.1.1)<span id='postcolor'>

What are the known bugs?

They are known wink.gif

now the Deltas and Rangers are practically finished, the team will move its attention to the Spec Ops helicopters again, and the next versions of the MH-6 and the MH-47 will be out in a few weeks...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Feb. 16 2003,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are known wink.gif

now the Deltas and Rangers are practically finished, the team will move its attention to the Spec Ops helicopters again, and the next versions of the MH-6 and the MH-47 will be out in a few weeks...<span id='postcolor'>

Ya know I couldn't find any major bugs on the MH-47. I wish you guys would stick the old version back up for those who don't have it. Either that or I wish someone would put the addon up on their site because it really is an amazing helicopter addon even if there are slight problems with loading vehicles into it (which doesn't mean much cuz it can't fly with vehicles in it anyways). The only other little bugs I noticed were regarding the door gun. I think it would be better to leave it up and then just release an updated version later that fixes those bugs. But anyways, that's just my opinion.

By the way weren't the Deltas supposed to be released today? I know, I know... I need to be patient. (sniff).

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Feb. 16 2003,00:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They are known wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I meant which bugs are known? smile.gif

all the known bugs are known wink.gif

anyway, we felt that the bugs we however small degrading from the addons performance.. so we decide to remove the link...

and regarding the Deltas/Rangers.. not long now.. we are packing it up ready for release as I speak (type)...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Feb. 16 2003,02:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all the known bugs are known wink.gif

anyway, we felt that the bugs we however small degrading from the addons performance.. so we decide to remove the link...

and regarding the Deltas/Rangers.. not long now.. we are packing it up ready for release as I speak (type)...<span id='postcolor'>

now that's great news dude wink.gifbiggrin.gif