Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Mh47e chinook released

Sooooo, someone from BAS (not too sure who) said that we would have version 1.1 of the MH47E by a week, guess what boys? Thats a week over , can anyone say anything about this?

it be will be here soon, we are working on the last script but from then the realism of helos will be better than ever in OFP !!

soon = when its done

and what kind of scripts = flares, dust etc

leave them be i say, the less time they spend repeating the same thing to us, the more time they got to perfect the addon smile.gif (plus they dont get pissed off lol)

The people on BAS are no MACHINES those people has lives too family OFP is only for hobby give them time don't be a child to ask when where release just wait go and play with your lego or watch TV listen radio if they say today we quit to make addons it is their choice you dont pay them for the addons just be patient and everything will be allright ok  wink.gif

Oh and BAS I love every addon of you guys wonderfull work keep the good work coming guys wink.gif

RESPEKT to BAS

thanks extraction, yes its only a hobby of me but next to it i got school etc sad.gif

Hey there all you talented peeps at BAS! biggrin.gif

I was just trying to d-load this cool looking bird and the link doesn't seem to be working on yer site...

It links to:

http://www.concept-5.com/ballistic/downloads.asp#

So, it's just a bookmark right now and takes me to the top of the d-load page! crazy.gif

Please let me know where I can get my paws on it. I look forward to checking it out! (better late than never) wink.gif

Asmodeus

Hey,

Just thought I'd drop and line and continue the praise.   I think your work is absolutely amazing.  Not only is it extremely detailed work (well modeled, textured, etc.) but very realistic.  You guys have yourselves a great hobby and I think I speak for the entire Op Flashpoint community when I say keep up the good work!

One question though, and I don't mean to be pesky but, how is the Marine Helicopter project coming along.  I recently saw some photos of Suchey's amazing MARPAT pack coming out soon and it occurred to me that OFP is considerable lacking in the Navy/Marine air department.  I 100% understand your decision to not release beta photos, but I'd love to hear how the project is coming along.

biggrin.gif

Ok, so we've got the Mh-47....w00t awesome addon....

Now is the time to release the ULTIMATE SOAR Helo. The MH-53J Pave Low 3. Terrain following radar, active and passive ECM gear, .50 cals or miniguns. One bad arse helo. FYI did you know that the CH/mh-53 series is the largest rotorwinged a/c in the united states armed forces? Did you also know that the Stallion is capable of doing loops and rolls ? Yes yes, i have seen a Ch-53D do a barrel roll and a Loop. AWesome sight considering how big the Helo is wink.gif Keep up the awesome work BAS. biggrin.gif

Thank you all for the continued praise, it is most appreciated, and uplifting...

We are working hard on the MH-47 update at the moment, we are implementing a lot of new features, and you can appreciate that it takes time to test, tweak and get them right...

Regarding the MH-53, it is on our list, Colonel Klink is working on them as we speak, and it will be done, but not soon, so you will hav to be patient.

We have removed the download links for the time being, as the first version was bug ridden, and did not work propperly... an unfortunate situation, similar to the problems we had with the Littlebird... you'd think we would learn, but alas... i'm just crazy.gif

anyway, it will not be long until the next big release (got a bit of a suprise for all of you) so as i said, be patient, and you will get your birds biggrin.gif

Sounds good biggrin.gif . I´ll drink some coffee and smoke some cigarettes in meanwhile.

flares? biggrin.gif weeee someone actualy took my suggestion. . .no offense BAS im not tryin to be a smart ass. .its jstu ur the first addon makers to take my suggestion (not counting hudson) tounge.gif

Funny, whenever I click the button to download the mod on your website, it just scrolls up. I tried using "save target as" but that just gave me the webpage.

Any alternate soucres?

The link's appears to be messed up. THe href is linking to the same page.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Jan. 23 2003,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have removed the download links for the time being, as the first version was bug ridden, and did not work propperly...<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe this is the reason.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Jan. 23 2003,18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">flares?  biggrin.gif  weeee someone actualy took my suggestion. . .no offense BAS im not tryin to be a smart ass. .its jstu ur the first addon makers to take my suggestion (not counting hudson) tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Actually a lot of us have been asking for flares since the MH-47E first was released.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Goeth[kyllikki] @ Jan. 24 2003,10:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DeadMeatXM2 @ Jan. 23 2003,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">We have removed the download links for the time being, as the first version was bug ridden, and did not work propperly...<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe this is the reason.<span id='postcolor'>

My bad tounge.gif