Sign in to follow this  
shadow

Merry christmas everyone

I would like to take this time to wish you all a merry christmas.

I hope you all get alot of PC-peripherals for christmas so you can get even more out of Flaspoint for the next year to come. xmas.gif

xmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gif<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Merry Christmas Everyone</span> xmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gif

Merry Christmas!

I have to disguise as Santa in a few hours ... my little brother still thinks he exists xmas.gif

Merry christmas to all and peace on earth  biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have to disguise as Santa in a few hours ... my little brother still thinks he exists<span id='postcolor'>

Who doubts that ?  xmas.gif

santa.jpg

Here is my special present for FSPilot. He will need it someday  xmas.gif

It is what I call a stealth plane  biggrin.gif

B52

edit: ralph: image size TOO gross!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Dec. 24 2002,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><snip>

It is what I call a stealth plane  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ROFLMAO

Good one, Balschoiw biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas Everyone smile.gif Still looks the same in florida however confused.gifxmas.gif

Vrolijk kerstfeest iedereen!! xmas.gif

Merry Cristmas to everybody!! xmas.gif

LMAO, Balschoiw. Those two pictures are really funny.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Anyways. Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone. xmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gifxmas.gif

Im geting splinter cell hell yeah! And my mom said im geting something so big she cant wrap it i wonder what hmm i got my dad some guitar picks and my mom some coffe cups and a sweatshirt we are going to my grandmas witch is about a hour from here and stay there tell 8 whole family is going to be there well i got work to do see you all after christmas! arg being in the car with mom dad and little bro for a hour gives me a head ache

Well !MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR REMEMBER GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING FOR SOMEONE THESE HOLIDAYS!  xmas.gif   xmas.gif  xmas.gif  xmas.gif

From the looks of my gifts (I am good at guessing by shape and size)

Band of Brothers DVD Box Set

Advanced Squad Leader Rulebook 2nd Edition

There are others, but since I bought them for myself, I already know what they are biggrin.gif

I got my son some really cool little RC cars called 'Zip Zaps' which I had to have a friend in the US get for me. Sadly, the boxes are sealed really well, so I cant easily get them out of the box to try out ahead of time! And Lego. He got some Lego as well smile.gif

Anyhow,

Merry Christmas to all! I am sure I'll be around here tomorrow at some point, and wish you all a good one then too.