Sign in to follow this  
shadow

Merry christmas everyone

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Advanced Squad Leader Rulebook 2nd Edition

<span id='postcolor'>

What is that? If it is what I think it is, just get yourself a CF PAM, if you can find one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol, I better go look at my "holiday tree". <span id='postcolor'>

LOL, you must live in Toronto. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW, has anyone watched the Christmas Story yet? <span id='postcolor'>

Only about a 100 times, the school scenes from that movie were filmed in my hometown as a matter of fact.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How come the moderators haven't slapped each other with PRs and locked the thread yet? <span id='postcolor'>

SHHHhhhhhhhhhh............

Well, I got my sister a $60 gift certificate to the 'Chapters' bookstore and I got my mom Rod Stewart's newest album. You guys can't imagine how I felt walking through the checkout line, lol. tounge.gif

As for what I got?

That'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Tyler

newschristmasdcV20021225135808.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"U.S. soldiers stationed on a rooftop dress for Christmas at Bagram Air Base near Kabul, December 25, 2002. U.S. soldiers serving in Afghanistan celebrated the birth of Christ with prayers and hymns and Christmas dinner. Photo by Ahmad Masood/Reuters "<span id='postcolor'>

xmas.gif

Merry Christmas again!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilaganâ„¢ @ Dec. 25 2002,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Link showing (fake) explicit mutilation removed.<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, thats true, but still no reason to delete the link... I mean, in the post above my post, there is a pic of a woman ( fake ) wich has been shot in the face... Now u tell me the difference plz.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilaganâ„¢ @ Dec. 25 2002,22:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilaganâ„¢ @ Dec. 25 2002,16:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Link showing (fake) explicit mutilation removed.<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, thats true, but still no reason to delete the link... I mean, in the post above my post, there is a pic of a woman ( fake ) wich has been shot in the face... Now u tell me the difference plz.<span id='postcolor'>

*cough* grandma got run over by a reindeer

Lol, your right, but the main thing is the same; the pic is as "horrible"or explicit as my link is m8, just dont see the difference...And thats what I wanted to know of the moderator who removed the url in my post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Dec. 25 2002,23:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if you have an issue with moderating, PM the mod in question<span id='postcolor'>

I havent got an issue with a moderator, and thx for telling, u dont need to act like one. Anyways, I PM back Ralphwiggum, as he PM about the post, and when checking the post after reading the PM of Ralph, I saw the comment of Denoir in my post. Since he didnt PM me , I just post inhere . Now u know. And next time , dont act like a Mod, ok Tex ? Much appreciated...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilaganâ„¢ @ Dec. 25 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol, your right, but the main thing is the same; the pic is as "horrible"or explicit as my link is m8, just dont see the difference...And thats what I wanted to know of the moderator who removed the url in my post.<span id='postcolor'>

As Tex said, if you have a problem with the moderating, PM a mod.

Now as for the link: It was a direct violation of the forum rules. If we played it by the book you would be banned now. Since it is christmas and all, we decided only to give you a warning. Be happy and don't bitch about it xmas.gif

Aye, merry Xmas to all ye bleedin' tossers! biggrin.gif

Now get out o' me face and fetch me sum bloody whiskey! xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Dec. 24 2002,18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol, I better go look at my "holiday tree". mad.giftounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I hear you bro tounge.gif

donato.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Dec. 25 2002,23:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilaganâ„¢ @ Dec. 25 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol, your right, but the main thing is the same; the pic is as "horrible"or explicit as my link is m8, just dont see the difference...And thats what I wanted to know of the moderator who removed the url in my post.<span id='postcolor'>

As Tex said, if you have a problem with the moderating, PM a mod.

Now as for the link: It was a direct violation of the forum rules. If we played it by the book you would be banned now. Since it is christmas and all, we decided only to give you a warning. Be happy and don't bitch about it  xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, for the 2nd time, I havent got a prob with a moderator, and i aint bitching either, ur the one biching, and if u got a prob with me ,u should PM me as well...stick to your own rules.And for the link, i know it was bleedy and all, but isnt the pic of the girl who got overrun by a deer not just as 'explicit' as my link ?Would be nice if u could explain, as i already asked before.. Try to keep the same rules for all, ok? And for banning me; go ahead, just act like it isnt Xmas  xmas.gif

Kip Kilaganâ„¢, PM denoir if you want to talk about it. you started complaining on this thread and denoir responded accordingly.

i'm post restricting you until you learn to use PM instead of continuously posting and redirecting thread's direction.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kip Kilaganâ„¢ @ Dec. 26 2002,00:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, for the 2nd time, I havent got a prob with a moderator, and i aint bitching either, ur the one biching, and if u got a prob with me ,u should PM me as well...stick to your own rules.Try to keep the same rules for all, ok?<span id='postcolor'>

The same rules do not apply to moderators and members. This is due to the fact that our janitorial duties go beyond what regular members do. These 'rights' are not there for us in the role as members, but connected to the duties we have.

We give warinings in public so that others can learn from them. That people get a better idea of what the forum rules are.

Wooosh! The Christmas spirit just flew out the window...

He might come back if you stop arguing about forum rules in a Christmas thread xmas.gif

Merry Christmas!

I am in the process of making my turkey dinner. biggrin.gif I just hope my ex wife brings me tinfoil when she picks my son up, or I am done!

Santa was good to me. He brought me the Band of Brothers DVD box set, a ZipZap micro RC, the ASL 2nd Ed Rule Book, two history books (Canada at War and The Longest Day), and some chocolate.

All around, a good Christmas. I hope everyone out there had a good one too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Dec. 26 2002,01:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Santa was good to me.  He brought me the Band of Brothers DVD box set, a ZipZap micro RC, the ASL 2nd Ed Rule Book, two history books (Canada at War and The Longest Day), and some chocolate.<span id='postcolor'>

eh, wasn't that micro RC for your son?

anyways, my christmas was fun. finally got to do some house work that i planned to do thanx to family working together, got a new stand up lamp.

not to mention early gifts for myself, like GF4 Ti4200 and CZ 75B. biggrin.gifxmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Dec. 26 2002,02:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">eh, wasn't that micro RC for your son?

anyways, my christmas was fun. finally got to do some house work that i planned to do thanx to family working together, got a new stand up lamp.

not to mention early gifts for myself, like GF4 Ti4200 and CZ 75B.  biggrin.gif  xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

One for him, one for me biggrin.gif

After all...we need to be able to play together... right?

I wish I could afford to buy myself a handgun for Christmas. Mebbe when I have my next batch of shares in the company I work for, I'll roll them over and get the P99 that I want.

Merry Christmas all!

Well santa too was good to me. He brought me my .22 rifle. biggrin.gif

I also got a pouch from WWII supposedly. Its in German so maybe in the upcoming days ill post some pics and those who speak german can tell me what it says.

Anyways, it is almost over now. sad.gif *sighs* another year gone by. Life is too short....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Dec. 26 2002,03:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well santa too was good to me. He brought me my .22 rifle.<span id='postcolor'>

Use it in good health! smile.gif

What did I get, you ask?

- 'Mafia' for PC

- MS FS 2002 for PC

- A 'Thrustmaster - Top Gun' flight stick.

- Assorted clothing, (most of which doesn't fit, which is a shame because I like it.)

- $125 from different relatives.

A damn good score. But now I am contemplating on getting a better video card and some more RAM. At 1.8gigs, 'Mafia' alone takes up alot of space.

Tyler

What I gave:

-$30 HMV gift certificate to my 12 year old sister (she's into all that horrendous pop crap and I put the certificates in my Godsmack CD case. She was happy to see the HMV bag but when she saw the cover the reaction was "Alex!! What the crap?!?" biggrin.gif"

-A MegaBlocks dump truck for my 1 year old brother (he's in love with anything that has wheels)

-Monsters Inc DVD for my step dad (sister's idea)

-Sweater for my mom (sister's idea)

-Slippers and chocolates for my landlady

-the new Linkin Park CD for my roomate

-Pink stuffed bear for my landlady's 8 month old daughter

What I got:

-Winter boots

-"Steal This Album" by System of a Down

-the new Nirvana CD

-a jacket

-Getting an EB gift certificate from my roomate (he's been sick so hasn't gone shopping)

-An invitation from an uncle to spend a few weeks at his place in Mexico once my next semester is up, all expenses paid smile.gif

I gave:

<ul>[*]Bottle of Jameson Gold to my favorite bartender

[*]Queens of the Stone Age and AudioSlave CDs to my favorite bouncer

[*]La Flor de Cano cigars to my smoking buddies at the bar

[*]Glass of McCallan 12 year to that guy at the end of the bar

[*]Glasses of Jameson & Bailey's for the band

[*]Other various shots and beers for people lucky enough to come up to the bar while I'm buying...

I got:

<ul>[*]My $400 tab torn up by the bar owner

[*]15 hours of drinking

[*]1 hell of a hang over

-=Die Alive=-