Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (-radkeff- @ 20 May 2003,15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok. Are you Swedish?<span id='postcolor'>

Klart man är svenne smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

smile.gif

mmmmmmmmmh,

Swedish love tounge.gif

Neo .... now dont go forgetting me .... sad.gif, i can be very jealous biggrin.gif

I can't talk swedenish.

blim blar maha

ummmmm thats possibily the closest i can get to any foreign language.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (-radkeff- @ 20 May 2003,15:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok. Are you Swedish?<span id='postcolor'>

Klart man är svenne smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Oh Danish sounds so much better

I understand most of that strange languege(no offence) biggrin.gif when I read it but I can't talk it.

But back on topic

sopa.jpg

STGN

dont u think english is the best? cos there are lots of expressions for different things in english.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">cos there are lots of expressions for different things in english<span id='postcolor'>I doubt there´s more expressions in english then most other languages smile.gif

Oh and Danish really sounds like some kind of a tongue disease tounge.gif

I like the "Today Baghdad, Tomarrow Paris" on the squad pic smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ 20 May 2003,23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One small problem... thats a t80 wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Uh!

Not a Volkswagen Beetle?

MfG Lee wink.gif

Danish is harder to speak than to write, I think they didn't change the words' spelling to more what they sound like and the way they are pronounced so that they sound more like they are spelled, like we did... Before we changed some words remind of what Danish sounds like.

But to stay on topic I'll post a pic.

Terrorister.JPG

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (iNeo @ 21 May 2003,14:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Danish is harder to speak than to write, I think they didn't change the words' spelling to more what they sound like and the way they are pronounced so that they sound more like they are spelled, like we did... Before we changed some words remind of what Danish sounds like.

But to stay on topic I'll post a pic.

Terrorister.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

You are totaly right we Danes(I was talking about swedisch before) have an strange way of spelling and we also have Ć(ae)  Ř(oe) Ĺ(aa) whichmakes it even more dificult to speak for foriners try to pronaunce "Roe groed med Floede" I would almost bet 100$ that you can't pronaunce it right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ 20 May 2003,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another round CTI:

Bagpar.jpg

MfG Lee wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe biggrin.gif ran's gonna kick your ass! tounge.gif

why did you use the artillery badge? why not "Panzertruppe" or "Panzergrenadiertruppe"? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 21 May 2003,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why did you use the artillery badge? why not "Panzertruppe" or "Panzergrenadiertruppe"? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Because of my time at the "Bundeswehr".

Good old M109. wink.gif

MfG Lee

P.S. I saw the "Today Bagdad - Tomorrow Paris" on a Photo of a M1A1 Tank.

It´s idiotic and funny, so I made that text on my Artillery Logo. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STGN @ 21 May 2003,15:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are totaly right we Danes(I was talking about swedisch before) have an strange way of spelling and we also have Ć(ae)  Ř(oe) Ĺ(aa) whichmakes it even more dificult to speak for foriners try to pronaunce "Roe groed med Floede" I would almost bet 100$ that you can't pronaunce it right.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, well, I know that and I know how to pronounce it, as we have the same except a little different - ĺ (aa), ä (ae) ö (oe). wink.gif

<span style='font-size:7.5pt;line-height:100%'>Sorry for going off-topic.</span>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ 21 May 2003,09:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><Snip>

P.S. I saw the "Today Bagdad - Tomorrow Paris" on a Photo of a M1A1 Tank.

It´s idiotic and funny, so I made that text on my Artillery Logo. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

9137.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Lee_H._Oswald @ 21 May 2003,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 21 May 2003,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why did you use the artillery badge? why not "Panzertruppe" or "Panzergrenadiertruppe"? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Because of my time at the "Bundeswehr".

Good old M109. wink.gif

MfG Lee<span id='postcolor'>

ok that goes as a "tank". biggrin.gif

Great pics, i know this is a little off topic but is it possible to take multiple pics during a game, like in MP for example? If so can you please tell me how.

Hmm...I installed fraps and tried it...I changed the res to 640*480*32 in OFP and started recording,but then when I go to the folder where I installed fraps and try to run the .avi Windows Media Player tells me that the file is corrupted or that it doesn't recognise it...(or something like that)  sad.gif

300th post biggrin.gif Mine's a Boddingtons wink.gif