Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

What kind of units are these at the MI-2? They're not in the BAS OpFor pack, are they? smile_o.gif

$33ker @ Oct. 08 2003,19:12)]What kind of units are these at the MI-2? They're not in the BAS OpFor pack, are they? smile_o.gif

Laser's Russian units I think wink_o.gif

$33ker @ Oct. 08 2003,19:12)]What kind of units are these at the MI-2? They're not in the BAS OpFor pack, are they? smile_o.gif

Laser's Russian units I think wink_o.gif

with JAM ;P

{SF} Georg I appreciate you're new but being new it should have made sense to check out the rules before posting, they're pinned in every forum, one of the rules is that hotlinked images must be no bigger than 100kb (102400 bytes).

Tonal1.jpg

---

Tonal2.jpg

Good night, and thankyou Ballistic Addon Studios for the beautiful addons. smile_o.gif

No probs, if you edit your pics to under 100kb you can then go back and edit in the hotlinks smile_o.gif

nice pic ineo

Thanks smile_o.gif Good concealment, eh wink_o.gif I like your pics too, you do use Corel Photo-Paint, right? That's what I use and I recognize the effects you use. icon14.gif

Good concealment, eh wink_o.gif

wow_o.gif in fact damn good. i didn´t notice the rifle...maybe i was distracted by the nice sun effects and the good looking tree textures tounge_o.gif

really nice smile_o.gif