Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Harnu: What mission is that? I played one just like that in the desert on Nogova. I found and abandoned T-55 and went around killing stuff while my buddies were stuck on foot and in Hummers. smile_o.gif

Anyho, here are some pics from a little mission I was playing with in the editor.

Ambushed1.jpg

---

Ambushed2.jpg

---

Ambushed3.jpg

---

Ambushed4.jpg

@Mr. Burns. No I don't use a different texture, but I think I'll give it a look.

@Sgt. Milkman - It was an MP mission "JAM Road to Nowhere" or something along those lines.

In 3hrs of gaming on BAS´s server today i was only able to take 1 pic because i was way too excited all the time biggrin_o.gif

basmpgame.jpg

BAS.jpg

Not the best picture but look at that city!!! Damn soon the OFP cities are bigger then my home town.

Damn soon the OFP cities are bigger then my home town.

Tell me about it. My hometown (Hometown is the name of my hometown... but it's a city... figure that one out tounge_o.gif) is only a mile by a mile, actually a little smaller.

Beautiful Pictures! I love that island like...........pizza crazy_o.gif

Wow thats one tiny wrist wink_o.gif

http://hem.bredband.net/jontuo/screens/BAS.jpg

Not the best picture but look at that city!!! Damn soon the OFP cities are bigger then my home town.

HELL That looks gr8, but wasnt that lagging?

Yes a little but only 'cause I put the view distance on 5000 to see the whole city and 1600x1200 to get a nicer pic.

Normal settings worked great.

LEE you idiot you nuked the Tonalis tounge_o.gif

Now they'll have your head for this and stick it on a pole and throw it in a volcano... crazy_o.gif

Some more handy work in Tonal just let a few militias and rangers lose and they'll make a whole battle for you free of charge no wp's no trigger nothing biggrin_o.gif

A poor bloke was finding hitting a BH in OFP very tough unlike the movie tounge_o.gif

rpg.jpg

Roaming the alleys in search of some militia to kill , i love those telephone lines though

biggrin_o.gif

alley.jpg

A BH went down assembling defensive perimeter.

serene.jpg

This one makes reminds me of Vice city somehow rock.gif

bhd1.jpg

Enjoy thats all for now.