Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

im to lazy to save'em in jpg....  tounge_o.gif

It's worth doing if you want people to look at them, I'm on 1mbit but still wouldn't bother looking at 800kb screen shots, no matter how fantastic a game they're taken from smile_o.gif

It's worth doing if you want people to look at them, I'm on 1mbit but still wouldn't bother looking at 800kb screen shots, no matter how fantastic a game they're taken from smile_o.gif

I'm on 10mbit, but the pics' host is slow so it takes a pretty long time to load them anyway.

im to lazy to save'em in jpg.... tounge_o.gif

I am too lazy to even bother watching pictures not directly showing in the thread.

town1.jpg

town4.jpg

town3.jpg

town2.jpg

town5.jpg

I love the 100kb limit smile_o.gif

I'm on 10mbit, but the pics' host is slow so it takes a pretty long time to load them anyway.

well the host of your pics is slow for me... wink_o.gif

and im on 10mbit 2

I know png is lossless but holy hell, small 800KB pictures? crazy_o.gif

Same pic, jpg with no compression -- ~380kB.

Down with png.

I think png is good for certain pics (ie. simple graphics) but for photos and ofp screenshots.. not.

Anyways, seems the program used doesnt compress well in png anyway, those pics seem unnaturally big even for png.

Anyways I think it's time we ended the Jpeg V Png V 800kb V 100kb discussions, let's just concentrate on the content of the pics smile_o.gif

Maaaaaaaan,

Somebody make a lawnmower addon, i m getting an overdose high grass pics here crazy_o.gif

btw: blackdog, can you tell me how to deactivate the frickin crosshair in your camscript ? would be eternally appreciated  wink_o.gif

Which script is this? Where can I get it?

It is probably Camera.sqs which is a script built into the game. To disable the crosshairs, press 'L'. To call the script, just type in the init field of a unit, trigger

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this exec "Camera.sqs"

wink_o.gif

It´s not the built in thing .. blackdog released a modified version some time ago, here´s a link to it:

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/mrburns/bd-camera.zip

In the normal camera.sqs L works for crosshair toggling but not in bd´s script  crazy_o.gif

Tried to download it, but link is broken. Can anybody supply me with the working one?

I take it that was supposed to mean "Does the grass addon cause lag?" If that's the case, then I can't say it does. I certainly haven't experienced any. Of course if you place tons of grass, then you may notice a drop in the FPS, otherwise it's fine smile_o.gif

I go from 12 fps to 3 when near the grass, It just must be my horrible system.

The *Gaja Swat Command GSC* was able to capture vehicles...

BI_SEK_1.jpg

...to get to the place, where they are actually needed.

BI_SEK_2.jpg

This happened Sunday 15/12/03 08:45 a.m. to the Manager of the Oil Raffinery.

BI_SEK_3b.jpg

... point of view:

BI_SEK_4.jpg

A Tip to have a look to the Cargo station.

BI_SEK_5.jpg