Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

S&E AK

When are you going to send me a pass& login so i can upload pictures again sad_o.gif

@ Dec. 13 2003,22:14)]RUSSIAN SPETZNAZ RAID A USN BASE

**NOTE ALL PICS ARE OVER 100KB'S!**

spetznatz

btr1

btr2

port

port1

btr unload

btr again

Great pics. Please tell me those are real, moving animations and not just static ones for the pics. sad_o.gif

I am getting so tired of the standard OFP animations, and I don´t know what I´ll do when rouge1 isn´t going to release his. sad_o.gif  

Sorry, maybe I should take this to the MarPat thread.

Discussing how to use scripts, discussing logins/passwords should not be done in this thread, how hard is it to use PM's? Since the start of this thread we have had to repeatedly instruct posters to post pics and/or discuss topics strictly related to those pics that have been posted, perhaps it's time to either increase a member's warning level by one every time they post off topic or even to say a final goodbye to this thread.

Hi, the passwords are understandable but I believe that an ADDON ANIMATION can be asked about in this thread, since Fubar said this only a few posts ago:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

quote=supah,Dec. 12 2003,23:57]

This is not the place for asking for addon release dates or requesting missions. Please limit posts to combat photography and directly related topics, thank you.

Dunno if that includes this

Quote[/b] ]Any chance of letting me know wat island or grass mod that is.. it looks fantastic

But its the Erba grass mod get it here http://www.syscom.bz.it/ofp/3D/grass/index.htm

place it by hand. The island in the pics is nogova smile_o.gif

No, people asking about "what addon is that?" from a particular pic is fine...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Additionally, this thread is not the Iraq thread. It does not need your constant whining in order for it to run properly. Maybe a post or two in it regarding what should be posted here once a week, but the way you are doing it currently is not very acceptable [from a forum member's perspective]. I have only seen a moderator post a picture here once or twice, maybe three times - it's time for you guys to show us what we should do instead of telling us to do it.

Also, I think that continued threats against us if we accidently post an image over 100kb, or post slightly offtopic things aimed at a picture, has scared many people who have posted here or wanted to posted here - away. Close it if you want, but you are taking away one of the few things besides the bloody offtopic forum that keeps this message board alive.

Tank commander: Ahhhh the gelatin blob of death!!! Aiieeeeeeee! tounge_o.gif

Ontopic:

12-12-03d.jpg

---

12-12-03e.jpg

---

12-12-03f.jpg

---

12-12-03g.jpg

---

12-12-03h.jpg

---

12-12-03i.jpg

<span style='font-size:7.5pt;line-height:100%'>I wish fraps would take pics with ingame gamma, it would make my pics look so much better without having to add contrast to it.</span>

thanx, but i forgot to comment this explosion picture...

I primarilly posted it because it's a completely accidental shot...

i was testing some stuffs with bas kawas, wanted to make a shot and was using some old mission in the editor, and those idiot AI's i didnt even thought of where in parked helos at start... as i was going farther from the start, they took off and managed to collide at the exact moment i was focusing on the bike and taking the screenshot smile_o.gif [this is an unedited pic...]

...now, a color edited screenshot :

killingfields1.jpg

Nice pics Baz, what spets naz are those?

looks like RHS AK  rock.gif

--------

something i made for my own desktop

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/mrburns/towpaper-low.jpg

370 kb version

Where do you have it from tounge_o.gif . I thought it haven't been released.. I know Marfy made one, but who's that exatly, cause i heard that BAS got some Marfy stuff.

Nice pics Baz, what spets naz are those?

looks like RHS AK  rock.gif

--------

something i made for my own desktop

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/mrburns/towpaper-low.jpg

370 kb version

Where do you have it from  tounge_o.gif . I thought it haven't been released..  I know Marfy made one, but who's that exatly, cause i heard that BAS got some Marfy stuff.

WG Addonpack i think.