Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

hey, cool pics

@milkman

what marines are that? where can i get them?

they look great!

Yes, those are Suchey and Earls Marines Beta three. But I gave them a new config, because alll they started off as was just a lonely infantrymen, I added LAW, MG, LMG, Medic, Engineer, Officer, OfficerNV, Grenade Launcher, AA soldier, AT soldier, all that good stuff. I am having trouble getting the medic and the Engineer to work, but everything else is just dandy.  smile_o.gif

Edit: 2A42 pic caption "*Alert Sirin*Incoming missle, deploying counter measures (Igla missile flies harmlessly off)" tounge_o.gif

2A42 pic caption "*Alert Sirin*Incoming missle, deploying counter measures (Igla missile flies harmlessly off)"  tounge_o.gif

After sometime ... tounge_o.gif

littlebirdown.jpg

Yeah looks really cool..

At the moment I can't make Pic's because I have to use OnBoard VGA because the Cooler of my Graphiccard is not there anymore biggrin_o.gif

Cool BMP pics Shadow NX

Thank you for presentation smile_o.gif

[mg]http:\\www.boa.flashpoint.ru/Beta/zu23blackhawk.jpg[/img]

That is a really great picture, good job smile_o.gif

2A42 pic caption "*Alert Sirin*Incoming missle, deploying counter measures (Igla missile flies harmlessly off)"  tounge_o.gif

After sometime ...  tounge_o.gif

http:\\www.boa.flashpoint.ru/Beta/littlebirdown.jpg

so it shoot downs a blackhawk and transforms into a littlebird rock.giftounge_o.gif

Hi @ll,

i must say, that i always love to have look at this part of BI-forum, cos a lot of *surprices* awaiting me here.

In Medias res:...If u want to see what happened to the *Patroullie at Petrovice*...turn ur head 180° round  smile_o.gif

AE_Petrovice.jpg

@A242: great pics..really!

greetz