Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Island  "Hiiu".

[ig]http://www.hot.ee/opfp6/m.JPG[/img]

Nice pic but why would a car be on that bridge? It seems a little crazy. Did you do the lighthouse light by setposing an M2 up there?

RED

FW200: Can you tell where to get that plane (or the script if it's only that) or isn't it released yet?

FW200: Can you tell where to get that plane (or the script if it's only that) or isn't it released yet?

Right here smile_o.gif

A bit down..

Dont quote with the pic in the quote, at least remove the URL line... pretty boring to see a pic three times.

And to keep this ontopic

GDR T55

http://www.sga-clan.de/bisforums/combat/gdr.jpg

Group pic before battle... jpg compression killed it...

http://www.sga-clan.de/bisforums/combat/troops.jpg

I really love this grass effect. I definitely feel ofp lacks it. Please island makers make grassy islands.

I know theres wake island but the ofp.info download link to that doesnt work. Wot do u u guys think?

Yeah, but he flipped it so it is facing the opposite direction. I think it is a stall, the smoke particles are very spread out from high speed, and then they bunch up as he stalled....

had that planed stalled or was it in freefall or something when you took that pic?

Its just it looks a little odd when you look at the trails....

Well.. I just flew straight into the sky.. and then shut the engine down and pressed "s" for the airbrakes.. and let me fall to the rear.. then it turns itself.. and you can continue flying..

smile_o.gif

@zap_schlitzer: *We stop for nothing*

(quote Lord Helmchen in -Space Balls-)

laptop_t80_zap.jpg

greetz

had that planed stalled or was it in freefall or something when you took that pic?

Well.. I just flew straight into the sky.. and then shut the engine down and pressed "s" for the airbrakes.. and let me fall to the rear.. then it turns itself.. and you can continue flying..

smile_o.gif

looks/sounds like a Tailslide maneuvre to me tounge_o.gif

smile_o.gif

looks/sounds like a Tailslide maneuvre to me tounge_o.gif

did you just said tailslide?

joe_pino_1.jpg

sorry if this is going offtopic tounge_o.gif

OFP008.JPG

Hey how does everyone get the smoke to the planes, what script is that?

It's in Footmuch's Saab Draken, half-way down this page

I just found the plane not any thing that tells about how to get the green and red smoke? sad_o.gif But thanks anyways