Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

WGL addon pack.

do you not get a bug that when other marines "ride in back". my other marines seem to sit on top of the hummer and clip through the roof.. really nasty to look at...

WGL addon pack.

do you not get a bug that when other marines "ride in back". my other marines seem to sit on top of the hummer and clip through the roof.. really nasty to look at...

Use the WGL thread, and I couldn't say since I haven't used it all that much. wink_o.gif

I looked for a good sea addons and I find these two.

But if they meet the Russians boat always win.

FREEMANTLE1.JPG

FREEMANTLE2.JPG

FREEMANTLE3.JPG

FREEMANTLE4.JPG

PBMIRAGE1.JPG

PBMIRAGE2.JPG

PBMIRAGE3.JPG

PBMIRAGE4.JPG

Do you edit contrast or something, Silesian? If you play like that... wow_o.gif Same to Wilco and Lee.

It looks like that ingame a little, but when I take a picure, the contrast shoots down, so I have to auto do it.

@iNeo: I can't see a picture from Lee the last page, so I think you refer to my CTI pic. I use "unsharpen mask" before resizing from 1280x1024 to avoid the picture getting to soft. But colors on SILESIANs pictures really look excellent.

Ugh, been trying to download that patrolboat for ages now. If I remember correctly it shoud be called miraj.pbo or something similar. Nice pics Silesian, I love the first one smile_o.gif

EDIT: Woohoo! Found a working download link. smile_o.gif

Ugh, been trying to download that patrolboat for ages now. If I remember correctly it shoud be called miraj.pbo or something similar. Nice pics Silesian, I love the first one smile_o.gif

EDIT: Woohoo! Found a working download link. smile_o.gif

and here is the link (also the last smilie goob used)

link

Do you edit contrast or something, Silesian? If you play like that... wow_o.gif Same to Wilco and Lee.
Quote[/b] ]Wilco Posted on Jan. 03 2004,00:23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks like that ingame a little, but when I take a picure, the contrast shoots down, so I have to auto do it.

Yes it's not original settings but its posible to play with it.

Its must be something like Lupus light/metal addon.

I change my graphic card config. for it. buts it's should be something universal like addon or mod.

Some Trinity rebels have taken two U.S Marines hostage...

The Marines are being held in a hangar, here two rebel guards are taking it easy and discussing various things.

hangartalk.jpg

Looks like some Force Recon are coming to the rescue:

hangarright.jpg

Guard #1: "Yeah, I...Wait...Did you hear something?"

hangarwtf.jpg