Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

Quote[/b] ]"where have you found the new animations?"

they are mine slighty edited by Wilco smile_o.gif

*sry for going off topic

I wanted to leave them hanging, I was debating wether or not to put a topic up  biggrin_o.gif

OK OK ON TOPIC! crazy_o.gif

Excellent trio of pics there, always great to see when people go to the effort of making a bunch of pics from a theme or whatever smile_o.gif

is that sniper a part of the usmc assault pack ?

`

if so.. where can I find that sniper? I cant find it

That's one of the Spetz Natz in the pack I belive. As for the SVD, I'm not sure if that was included in the pack or it was a high qualty weapon from someone else like Keg or Inq. (Reinstalling OFP right now, so I'll have to check later)

Excellent trio of pics there, always great to see when people go to the effort of making a bunch of pics from a theme or whatever smile_o.gif

is that sniper a part of the usmc assault pack ?

`

if so.. where can I find that sniper? I cant find it

SVD by [ORCS] the guy itself is Sucheys Spetsnaz Recon with own cammo and changed badges ( Vitiaz special group ) made for personal use ( and because i dont like the bekas tiger cammo on the normal version tounge_o.gif )

the guy itself is Sucheys Spetsnaz Recon with own cammo and changed badges ( Vitiaz special group ) made for personal use ( and because i dont like the bekas tiger cammo on the normal version  tounge_o.gif  )

wow_o.gif How do you change badges? I've checked the pack's readme and its site sad_o.gif

the guy itself is Sucheys Spetsnaz Recon with own cammo and changed badges ( Vitiaz special group ) made for personal use ( and because i dont like the bekas tiger cammo on the normal version  tounge_o.gif  )

wow_o.gif How do you change badges? I've checked the pack's readme and its site sad_o.gif

In oxygen perhaps? I think that Shadow just applied a concoction of homemeade textures, not sure though smile_o.gif

fight1.jpg

Rebels moving in on Marine Camp in Grenada

fight2.jpg

Force Recon landed behind enemy lines in Grenada

fight4.jpg

Force Recon in position

fight3.jpg

Force Recon kills a Rebel soldier in this photo

ARGH! So many left handed soldiers!!! crazy_o.gif

Sweet pics guys, keep 'em coming biggrin_o.gif