Sign in to follow this  
Harnu

Ofp combat photography. No pics over 100kb.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ April 20 2003,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">edited.jpg

Resized, sharpened, colorzied.<span id='postcolor'>

soooooooooooooo has that one been done in flashpoint?

*JAMESIA IS CONFUSED*!!!!!!

Seriously, i think that some of you expert picture capturers should try and re-create some actual photographs in ofp and submit the photograph and your ofp version of it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FuseBox @ April 20 2003,11:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">umm i dont really think thats a bug becuz i get that everytime i exit out of a map that does not have intro for the menu<span id='postcolor'>

this only happens when i'm messing around in the editor, switch to commander mode in the preview(as you can see from the cursor on the picture), and leave the editor.

you need a intro.seb_iatrang folder in your addons folder.

one came with the nam pack...

I made a FTP account for people to host their pictures on...

http://pictures.tacticalblunder.com

Just log into the ftp using something like WS_FTP, CuteFTP or one of the other numerous FTP programs around.

Username: pictures@tacticalblunder.com

Password: pictures

Domain: tacticalblunder.com

Please make your own folder (ie. in the /pictures directory do a new folder called peepeehead or whatever the hell your nick on this forum is). Then you can link to it using http://pictures.tacticalblunder.com/yourname/picture.ext

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ April 19 2003,12:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://mitglied.lycos.de/gastovski/ofp/Radio.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

That pic is from the Resistance campaign. I mean the outro from one of the missions.

I have a question, how do you edit those pics? You see one pic, then you see BlackDog's verison of it which is really good looking?

I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7 for my images, which is quite an easy program compared to Photoshop.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>HTML </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE"><span style='color:#333333'><<span style='color:blue'>a</span> href="<span style='color:orange'>www.evilmadman.com/scorpio/no_pass.jpg</span>" target="<span style='color:orange'>_blank</span>">You shall not pass!</<span style='color:blue'>a</span>></span><span id='postcolor'>

If you just link it using he URL tags it should opejn in a new window nayway

Guest jacobaby

first time i posted any pix here........

but this is what its like on my server............

Screenshot0.jpgScreenshot163.jpg

Screenshot164.jpg

Guest jacobaby

more.......Screenshot167.jpg

Screenshot186.jpg

Screenshot189.jpg

Guest jacobaby

and a couple more......

Screenshot203.jpg

Screenshot39.jpg

outro.jpg

Guest jacobaby

and finally.........Screenshot3.jpg

TJ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jacobaby @ April 21 2003,01:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">outro.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Lol , when Operation Flashpoint : Cold War Crisis is going Saturday Night Fever : Travolta Dance Crisis wink.gif

Now some of mine ,black ops in the fog

BOambush.jpg

BOalone.jpg

TJ you have 10 minutes to release all of your scripts of mass destruction or we will invade.

But come'on man... release some of those suckers!

Guest jacobaby

@ Blackdog........

Mass destruction.......hahah those are my disco effects for my tongue in cheek party pooper mission....the spetz natz do a funky dance routine......

The other one is available at the avon ladys MOM site as a download, called COMPROMISED.

OK, the mist on the ground in the ruins is a script.....

I'm too busy scripting for helicopters these days to make missions....

TJ