Sign in to follow this  
-CCCP-Stalker

Mi26

So we almost released our Mi26 (sorry no pics. They were lost sad.gif)But we just can't release it because of one little prob - max speed. Ingame speed is about 500 km\h but in config.cpp it is 250km\h (like real Mi26 has). SO it is the only bug before release. Any suggestions ?

My suggestion, 'Try & Error'! If you say config speed is 250 and ingame 500, try config 100 and see what happens in game. And don't get mad if the ingame speed will not be exactly 250 km/h, but 260 or 240... Thats just a guidance value.

smile.gif

Well, if 250 in the config.cpp makes it fly 500, and you want it to fly 250... Then, try with 125 in the config.cpp

wink.gif

or add more mass to the model maybe smile.gif

Scorpio suggested to lower the mass smile.gif If we add more mass its inertion will be...BIG...no let's say HUGE

It's right in front of their noses! Those silly gooses!

wasteofspace.jpg

But seriously, where is it and are there any screenshots?

Why you have problem with speed ? It's very easy to configure in .cpp file. What is relase date when you fix this speed problem ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Nov. 29 2002,20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those silly gooses!<span id='postcolor'>

Ahem! *clears throat*

I believe the correct form is "geese". smile.gif

As soon as we will fix the speed bug we will release the public beta. Oh and it has protection against those Vulcan and AA soldier - 80 angry paratroopers smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Nov. 30 2002,09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As soon as we will fix the speed bug we will release the public beta. Oh and it has protection against those Vulcan and AA soldier - 80 angry paratroopers smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They will get killed before they touch the ground Muhahahaha tounge.gif

You sad the pics are gonne? right? its from your Hd but wy dont you go in game and make some new screenies and put the right in this forum so we can al believe this is no shit tale from the addon that never exict ( sorry if i am wrong ) and forgive me if i am wrong about it but i got a little bit not nice history of the begining off OFP you guys know Hercules C-130 that guy who was telling he was making a C-130 than? well its me but i want to start all over up again and getting evry thing go on a straight line and i am not lying any more so you got it i hope you will forgive me but lets stay on topic ok ( or else the grand Moderators gonna close this topic and i dont want that )

i dont think theres any doubt its a real addon, and its up to him whether he takes screenshots, its not as though accusing him of telling lies is going to make him take them...and that was a fantastic return to form btw smile.gif

right... and he already showed us some screens... but that is quite long time ago...dont forget about that...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Nov. 30 2002,15:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Nov. 30 2002,09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As soon as we will fix the speed bug we will release the public beta. Oh and it has protection against those Vulcan and AA soldier - 80 angry paratroopers smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

They will get killed before they touch the ground Muhahahaha  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You can´t kill paratroopers when they are in the air sad.gif

So they will touch the ground, unless you kill the heli first tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (waffendennis @ Nov. 30 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You sad the pics are gonne? right? its from your Hd but wy dont you go in game and make some new screenies and put the right in this forum so we can al believe this is no shit tale from the addon that never exict ( sorry if i am wrong ) and forgive me if i am wrong about it but i got a little bit not nice history of the begining off OFP you guys know Hercules C-130 that guy who was telling he was making a C-130 than? well its me but i want to start all over up again and getting evry thing go on a straight line and i am not lying any more so you got it i hope you will forgive me but lets stay on topic ok ( or else the grand Moderators gonna close this topic and i dont want that )<span id='postcolor'>

judging from your past behvior in this communauty , i don't think you're well placed to say anything about stalker who's already well known on these forums and who has already posted several really convincing pics of his work and the work of his team

you want to start all over again ? .... you started in a bad way

and about forgiving you , it's up to the others , but i personnally don't

does anyone have a link of those older screens? cause i personally cant find them anymore... its just to calme down and to get a bit more back on topic

i think there are still some screens on flashpoint.ru

I can take screenies but I don't have a place to host 'em. The forum where i hosted my old pics went down. There are still screens left on ofp.org And we still have speed bug. We tryied everyting and came to the conclusion that it is a bug of the game. It doesn't support HUGE moving air vehicles. BIS if you are there please help !!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([CCCP]Stalker @ Dec. 01 2002,12:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I can take screenies but I don't have a place to host 'em. The forum where i hosted my old pics went down. There are still screens left on ofp.org And we still have speed bug. We tryied everyting and came to the conclusion that it is a bug of the game. It doesn't support HUGE moving air vehicles. BIS if you are there please help !!!<span id='postcolor'>

Well if it's a game bug, you can't do anything about it, so release it biggrin.gif

I have asked BIS to help with this problem. If it is really a game bug than we will release it. Small test mission included it the zip smile.gif

me wants mi26 soo bad... huge helicopters are great... hehehe

what i'm trying to say is, this is something i'm gonna have trouble waiting for. and if it goes faster than the config.cpp says, just make it slower. and if that doesn't work, release t anyways. a beta halo is better than no halo, if ya see what i mean