Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ 12 May 2003,20:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey Darklight, do you happen to know any airsoft stores which happen to be near the NL-BE border??

if so.. please post some adresses for us. smile.gif

I visit the airsoft.nl forums frequently..<span id='postcolor'>

Not really, perhaps you can try to do a google search, google.be and then click on "Pagina's uit België".

I tried to look for good ones but couldn't find one and i don't have a lot of time... If i find one i'll let you know...

You could try goudengids.be or scoot.be

I'm sure that there are airsoft guns to be found somewhere in Antwerp or surroundings.

Belgium's not that big of a country,Brussels is fairly closeby as well. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ 13 May 2003,18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 13 May 2003,10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 12 May 2003,16wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> i think nobody will control you at the austrian border<span id='postcolor'>

you're sure? i dont believe it, in germany it's illegal, and i'm not 18.....  <!--emo&sad.gif

hell, how i get the name behind "quote"?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Last time I went through austria on my way to Hungary, I didn't even notice where I entered the country. biggrin.gif

The only controls were at the Hungarian border. I think it's the same way with belgium. I think i'll go and visit my cousin in Belgium this year... smile.gif

Some of my friends have Airsoft guns from Italy. They managed to get them to Germany without any problems. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You run around with DPM's and airsoft guns in GERMANY crazy.gif

Where do you have your skirmishes?<span id='postcolor'>

nowhere... the guys that own them stay out of public of course! some of them have their own land or sometimes forrests where they can skirmish. the "local airsoft scene" consists just of a bunch of guys with mainly springers. biggrin.gif

it's not as big as in the UK or Belgium.

I have some great news for the Belgian Airsoft players..

Near the 1st of July, a new airsoft store will be opened.

Guns will be sold at low prices, I've read that they sell a Steyr Aug special version for around 285 Euro's.

Visit www.airsoftshop.nl for more information. smile.gif

And uh.. sorry if you see this as a spam message, but airsoft guns are really expensive compared to Hong Kong.

The links screwy for me,did u mean here  http://www.airsoftshop.nl

One thing that bugs  me  about the  website,is that they call them weapons,for example AEG weapons.

I liike the hkMC51 or the mp5 a4,anyone tried those guns before?

I would of gone for the tommy gun but its the crap version and it costs to much,infact is there a ganster type tommy gun for airsoft?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ 20 May 2003,20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">One thing that bugs  me  about the  website,is that they call them weapons,for example AEG weapons.<span id='postcolor'>

Read the pages before... they mentioned what "AEG" guns are. wink.gif

AEG = Automatic Electric Gun.

they use a electromotor to fire those BB's.

You misundertsand me.

They call them weapons when they`re not WEAPONS,that was my point smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ 20 May 2003,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You misundertsand me.

They call them weapons when they`re not WEAPONS,that was my point smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ahh that!..

Well that site is made by Dutch people, sounds pretty much the explanation to me. smile.gif

Prolly a mistake made in that page. smile.gif

They have a nice selection on the site i saw a gas mac10 for 135 euros.

I still wish the other guns weren`t so expensive especially the more popular ones like t he ak-47.

Is having them looking ultra realistic really neccesaary what happens if tere was a metal rifle that didn`t look that realistic but was stronger and cheaper than one which looked good?? ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ 21 May 2003,00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They have a  nice selection on the site i saw a gas  mac10 for 135 euros.

I  still wish the other guns weren`t so expensive especially the more  popular ones like t he ak-47.

Is having them  looking ultra realistic really neccesaary what  happens if tere was a metal rifle that didn`t look that realistic but was stronger  and cheaper than one which looked good?? ?<span id='postcolor'>

Uh.. come again? crazy.gif

From the question i read... I dont understand anything.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ 21 May 2003,16:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ 21 May 2003,00:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They have a  nice selection on the site i saw a gas  mac10 for 135 euros.

I  still wish the other guns weren`t so expensive especially the more  popular ones like t he ak-47.

Is having them  looking ultra realistic really neccesaary what  happens if tere was a metal rifle that didn`t look that realistic but was stronger  and cheaper than one which looked good?? ?<span id='postcolor'>

Uh.. come again?  crazy.gif

From the question i read... I dont understand anything.<span id='postcolor'>

i think he means that someone should make an airsoft gun which doesn't look like a real gun, but has better quality than a "regular" airsoft gun.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 21 May 2003,18:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think he means that someone should make an airsoft gun which doesn't look like a real gun, but has better quality than a "regular" airsoft gun.<span id='postcolor'>

Better quality as in what??

As in looks? Rigidity? Firepower?

better firepower and more steel parts... as far as I understood his post. biggrin.gif

Two questions:

1) Anyone know where I can get Interceptor Body Armor replicas in 3 color desert camo?

2) Has anyone heard if an airsoft M-240 machine gun is being made?

/me kicks Dutch goverment

Wish it was legal here, if only it was legal here... if only... *sniff* sad.gif

/me dreams on sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Schoeler @ 21 May 2003,16:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Two questions:

1) Anyone know where I can get Interceptor Body Armor replicas in 3 color desert camo?

2) Has anyone heard if an airsoft M-240 machine gun is being made?<span id='postcolor'>

1. Why the hell do you want fake body armor?

2. Yes, I belive TOP makes one or it will soon come out.

Well, a lot of people are wearing replica body armor for the game.  It costs less than real armor, has a plastic insert instead of a steel one, and lessens the impact of a BB while adding to the realism of the player's outfit.  Guarder makes some good ones and OGW makes the interceptor armor, but being a desert rat out here in Tucson Arizona, I want mine in 3-color cammo.

Interceptor Armor Replica

Click on combat gear and then tactical vests to see it.

Thats probably true, I've always been a bit of a wuss when it comes to pain tounge.gif ! I haven't actually tried airsoft yet, but I am thinking of joining a local team as soon as I can afford an AEG. I have too many other things to pay for right now, so it won't be until this winter, which is probably better in this Arizona heat anyway. I mean, who really wants to cozy up next to Mr. Crotalus Atrox (Western Diamondback Rattlesnake) while diving for cover in the nearest bush? I'll give him dibs on the cover from the sun and flying pellets every time!

[frustration mode]

I can afford an AEG and gear but the damn stuff is not legal here, guess it will be a new comp instead mad.gifcrazy.gif

[/frustration mode]

hmm, just wondering, are there any IMI Galil ARM or FN Fal AEG's in the airsoft world (or kits to convert other AEG's to one of these)?

[frustration mode]

I can afford an AEG and gear but the damn stuff is not legal here, guess it will be a new comp instead mad.gif :crazy:

[/frustration mode]

hmm, just wondering, are there any IMI Galil ARM or FN Fal AEG's in the airsoft world (or kits to convert other AEG's to one of these)?

Here's what to do:

1) Go to good ol' Belgium

2) Buy a gun

3) Go back to the north

4) When passing the border, pray that no one will stop your car

5) Come home

6) Shoot birds in your garden

AFAIK there is a FAL out there. but i saw only some pics of an asian guy with one. never seen one in a shop.

why don't you by a regular woodland vest Schoeler, and look like a marine in Iraq? wink.gif

[frustration mode]

I can afford an AEG and gear but the damn stuff is not legal here, guess it will be a new comp instead mad_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

[/frustration mode]

Here's what to do:

1) Go to good ol' Belgium

2) Buy a gun

3) Go back to the north

4) When passing the border, pray that no one will stop your car

5) Come home

6) Shoot birds in your garden

7) Go back to Belgium and shoot at other airsoft players. smile_o.gif

Let me get this straight... pot is legal in Amsterdam... but AEGs aren't?

That's some crazy inverted shit right there tounge_o.gif

I saw a GALIL somewhere once, but I can't remember where. Try the custom gun makers, it was probably there.