Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

@ May 22 2003,16:04)]Let me get this straight... pot is legal in Amsterdam... but AEGs aren't?

That's some crazy inverted shit right there  tounge_o.gif

The best part is that pot is illegal in Belgium, so whenever a Belgian guy needs weed, he goes north. And whenever a Dutch guy needs a gun, he goes south.

Talk about cooperation!!!!

Hey, BB guns are legal to the south? Thanks for the tip man... I think I should go to the south more often...  wink_o.gif

(I want a Garand!)

@ May 22 2003,16:04)]Let me get this straight... pot is legal in Amsterdam... but AEGs aren't?

The best part is that pot is illegal in Belgium, so whenever a Belgian guy needs weed, he goes north.  And whenever a Dutch guy needs a gun, he goes south.

Talk about cooperation!!!!

Hurray for our governments!!!

FFS... de-activated guns are totally legal and you dont even need a license for it, but BBgun replica's are illegal. mad_o.gif

@ May 23 2003,15:04)]Let me get this straight... pot is legal in Amsterdam... but AEGs aren't?

Its almost as funny as silencers being illegal in the US but easily available in the UK tounge_o.gif

Another funny rule here is that u can`t go hunting with a crossbow here but u can in the US.

You can't go hunting with a rifle in new jersey. mad_o.gif

but in kansas...

YEEEEHAAAW!

Texas: "Gun laws? What gun laws!? Don't be silly...."

Although the laws we do have a very well inforced. I think the only thing you can't have are automatic rifles. But you can always get a special licence for that, or join an anti-government militia...

You can't go hunting with a rifle in new jersey.  mad_o.gif

and probably airsoft too if that bill passes or has passed rock.gif

Texas: "Gun laws? What gun laws!? Don't be silly...."

Although the laws we do have a very well inforced. I think the only thing you can't have are automatic rifles. But you can always get a special licence for that, or join an anti-government militia...

Texas: gun law? Of course- everyone should have a gun.

How are the gun laws in Europe anyway? Like France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, etc.?

I know it's illegal to own a pistol in England, but what about elsewhere?

You can't go hunting with a rifle in new jersey.  mad_o.gif

and probably airsoft too if that bill passes or has passed  rock.gif

i wouldnt be surprised if it's illegal already. that state is so unfriendly for gun owners, paintball was extreme. crazy_o.gif

How are the gun laws in Europe anyway? Like France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, etc.?

Uk that is,england wales scotland N.I.

no pistols

no self loading rifles

no more than 3 shells to a pump shotgun including one in the chamber

no tasers or pepper sprays and poor poor self defense rights.

and so on

and no fists

if you curl any more than 3 non-opposing digits together you will be arrested and/or shot on sight.

Isn't New Jersey the home of the mob? Of course those

Tony Soprano types don't hunt with rifles, they prefer silenced .45's from what i've heard! tounge_o.gif

Yes, but you didn't hear it from me.

wow_o.gif

no tasers  or pepper sprays and  poor poor self defense rights.

and so on

You can happily beat someone below the waist, and its considered 'self defense'. A friendly copper told me that after I confronted a car thief with a baseball bat.

Cracking them over the head is a bit dodgy though,although most regular police will take your side in a dispute. Those money hungry snakes in court take a differing stance however. Vipers! All of them!

no tasers  or pepper sprays and  poor poor self defense rights.

and so on

You can happily beat someone below the waist, and its considered 'self defense'. A friendly copper told me that after I confronted a car thief with a baseball bat.

Cracking them over the head is a bit dodgy though,although most regular police will take your side in a dispute. Those money hungry snakes in court take a differing stance however. Vipers! All of them!

I guess a lot is allowed here compared to other countries, some time ago i saw some guy on tv who had an M249 SAW. He had a special license for it but hey, it still is pretty FUCKING IMPRESSIVE!!!

But that's a special case, licenses are needed here for most of the guns and not all of them can be purchased. Airsoft is allowed too, as i said, a lot is allowed but i can't exactly tell you what the law says cuz it's too hard for me to translate it. I find it hard enough to understand it in Flemish, i wonder why they always write this kinda stuff in a way that no one can possibly understand it...

I think our laws are pretty strict but for the real gun lovers who know how to handle a gun in a grown up way it's possible to buy one without too much hassle.

I also think you need to do a couple tests and they look at what crimes you have commited in your life. If you've done anything naughty you'll have to buy your gun on the black market. If you fail for the test, idem dito...

I could be wrong but i think they do it this way nowadays...

But you can easily buy WW2 and WW1 stuff here, i know a place where you can buy Thompsons, nades, MP40s, bazookas, mines, .50s (yep, the big onessss), helmets, M1s, M1 Garands, scopes, clothes, medals, pistols, i even once saw a M16 for sale there. And a lot more of that stuff...

But that's probable just because none of that stuff still works... or at least that's what i think... biggrin_o.gif

Isn't it in either Maine, Mass. or N.J where you aren't allowed to use force against people who try to rob your house?

i doubt it's in new jersey, but thats one law i would disobey without hesitation.

Isn't it in either Maine, Mass. or N.J where you aren't allowed to use force against people who try to rob your house?

Sounds like California

The State of Massachusetts requires you to flee if attacked.

It used to be that you had to leave your house or place of business if someone broke in and threatened you, but that law was changed, apparently in response to the elderly and handicapped not being able to do so.

I live in The Netherlands and I really want to go Airsofting someday... so im looking out for people in Belgium who do Airsoft.. Someone of that kind here??? biggrin_o.gif Anyway.. I think it would be pretty cool to try out my OFP tactics in real life..

The gun I would like to have is an Ak47/74 or one of its variants... It looks good smile_o.gif

I live in The Netherlands and I really want to go Airsofting someday... so im looking out for people in Belgium who do Airsoft.. Someone of that kind here???  biggrin_o.gif Anyway.. I think it would be pretty cool to try out my OFP tactics in real life..

The gun I would like to have is an Ak47/74 or one of its variants... It looks good  smile_o.gif

Do a search on www.google.be, search for airsoft clubs or something like that. I'm sure you'll find what you need. (If you want clubs in Belgium only make sure to pick "pagina's uit België"...)

FW200, go to Airsoft.nl and check their forums, there are Belgians there and Dutchies that go to Belgium to play..

Thnx both smile_o.gif but most of them live in Brabant,Utrecht etc smile_o.gif

And I live in Limburg (that part between Germany and Belgium)

I'll register at that airsoft forum smile_o.gif

Thanks again..