Sign in to follow this  
FSPilot

Airsoft & Paintball and those in between.

I just love the way that gun looks. I'll probably go with a FAMAS that has a reputation for a light machine gun. Sounds good to me. biggrin.gif

AK's are fine..... but it gives me the feeling of being a cheap ass mercenary from various conflicts in Africa.

I found a page about the creation of a conversion kit which turns your Tokyo Marui H&K G36c into a G36k.]

Ah man.. just look at the beauty of the G36K. wow.gif

I think im gonna pass out. crazy.gif

Cheap ass mercenary? Nah, I just love playing the "badguy" in assassination missions. You know, where me and my other buddies with Aks, play the terrorists and have to take out the VIP, who is guarded by the guys with M16s, M4s (oh how appropriate) smile.gif

Ah, a knew question, Has anyone purchased one of those new Tokyo Mauri M733 Command's. They seem to be the same gun as a XM-177e2, but for some reason they were renamed. Does anyone know why?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 11 May 2003,19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fuck AEGs arent allowed in germany  sad.gif

anyone of u can send me one biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

go to austria. it's an EU country and they sell Airsoft guns, don't they? i think nobody will control you at the austrian border.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 12 May 2003,10:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 11 May 2003,19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fuck AEGs arent allowed in germany  sad.gif

go to austria. it's an EU country and they sell Airsoft guns, don't they? i think nobody will control you at the austrian border.<span id='postcolor'>

True.. replica guns are illegal as well in The Netherlands.. but.. not in our souther neighbour, Belgium. biggrin.gif

On Thursday 15th of May.... i'll be doing my drivers license exam.. hopefully I'll succeed and get my drivers license biggrin.gif

Then i'll be driving down to Belgium and get me a Steyr AUG special version smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> i think nobody will control you at the austrian border<span id='postcolor'>

you're sure? i dont believe it, in germany it's illegal, and i'm not 18.....  sad.gif

hell, how i get the name behind "quote"? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HawkinsDaFin @ 12 May 2003,17:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://hem.passagen.se/barbie15soft/planetbarbie.htm

The BEST airsoft gun site around! smile.gif

Hawkins<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif Judging from the URL I thought I'd be sorry if I clicked.

Pleasantly surprized wink.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ 11 May 2003,16:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 12 May 2003,10:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 11 May 2003,19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fuck AEGs arent allowed in germany  sad.gif

go to austria. it's an EU country and they sell Airsoft guns, don't they? i think nobody will control you at the austrian border.<span id='postcolor'>

True.. replica guns are illegal as well in The Netherlands.. but.. not in our souther neighbour, Belgium. biggrin.gif

On Thursday 15th of May.... i'll be doing my drivers license exam.. hopefully I'll succeed and get my drivers license biggrin.gif

Then i'll be driving down to Belgium and get me a Steyr AUG special version smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Aaaaah good ol' Belgium, huh? wink.gif

Anyway, i've got a little question, are airsoft guns made out of steel? I'd like to have one of those guns one day but i prefer guns that are made out of steel. That's what i hate about BB guns, they feel a bit too much like toys...

So, what are these guns made of?

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HawkinsDaFin @ 12 May 2003,17wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://hem.passagen.se/barbie15soft/planetbarbie.htm

biggrin.gif Judging from the URL I thought I'd be sorry if I clicked.

Pleasantly surprized wink.gif.

Almost fooled me the first time too. biggrin.gif

Hawkins

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 11 May 2003,17:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> i think nobody will control you at the austrian border<span id='postcolor'>

you're sure? i dont believe it, in germany it's illegal, and i'm not 18.....  sad.gif

hell, how i get the name behind "quote"?  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Driving past borders is nothing to worry about, basically, if you're not paying a lot of attention, you probable won't even notice that you've just entered a country. At least if you're not the driver, cars aren't being controlled a lot.

We have some controls here for drivers that come from the Netherlands to Belgium because (as some of you might know) in Holland weed is a legal drug so you can just buy it there, it's a lot cheaper over there and you can buy it without having too much problems.

So a lot of Belgian ppl go north to buy some illegal stuff, that's why there are some controls at our northern borders. But the chance that you'll ever get caught at a border is very small... As i said, borders aren't controlled well at all, there are some borders with some activity (like the northern belgian one) but i bet most of the other borders you can just drive through...

To put the name of the person you quoted next to the word quote, simply search the reply that you want to quote and then click the button in that guy's message with the word "quote" on it.

Next you'll be able to quote what he/she said and the name will appear...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HawkinsDaFin @ 12 May 2003,22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://hem.passagen.se/barbie15soft/planetbarbie.htm

"Cannot find server..."

ooh, that's a dirty one. wink.gif lol, i'll have to wait for it i guess.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 12 May 2003,16:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> i think nobody will control you at the austrian border<span id='postcolor'>

Last time I went through austria on my way to Hungary, I didn't even notice where I entered the country. biggrin.gif

The only controls were at the Hungarian border. I think it's the same way with belgium. I think i'll go and visit my cousin in Belgium this year... smile.gif

Some of my friends have Airsoft guns from Italy. They managed to get them to Germany without any problems. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ 12 May 2003,20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HawkinsDaFin @ 12 May 2003,22wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://hem.passagen.se/barbie15soft/planetbarbie.htm

"Cannot find server..."

ooh, that's a dirty one. wink.gif lol, i'll have to wait for it i guess.<span id='postcolor'>

Great site. I love those guns.... and I love Sweden. biggrin.giftounge.gifwink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 12 May 2003,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ 12 May 2003,20wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HawkinsDaFin @ 12 May 2003,22wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">http://hem.passagen.se/barbie15soft/planetbarbie.htm

The BEST airsoft gun site around! <!--emo&smile.gif

"Cannot find server..."

ooh, that's a dirty one. wink.gif lol, i'll have to wait for it i guess.<span id='postcolor'>

Great site. I love those guns.... and I love Sweden. biggrin.giftounge.gif  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Guns? What guns?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 12 May 2003,11:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 12 May 2003,16wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> i think nobody will control you at the austrian border<span id='postcolor'>

Last time I went through austria on my way to Hungary, I didn't even notice where I entered the country. biggrin.gif

The only controls were at the Hungarian border. I think it's the same way with belgium. I think i'll go and visit my cousin in Belgium this year... smile.gif

Some of my friends have Airsoft guns from Italy. They managed to get them to Germany without any problems. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can guarantee you that it's pretty much the same here in Belgium, as i said, the only borders with some controls are the northern ones...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([TU]$33ker @ 13 May 2003,10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Homer @ 12 May 2003,16wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> i think nobody will control you at the austrian border<span id='postcolor'>

Some of my friends have Airsoft guns from Italy. They managed to get them to Germany without any problems. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You run around with DPM's and airsoft guns in GERMANY crazy.gif

Where do you have your skirmishes?

Hey Darklight, do you happen to know any airsoft stores which happen to be near the NL-BE border??

if so.. please post some adresses for us. smile.gif

I visit the airsoft.nl forums frequently..