Arma3 Videos

Local Guerrillas have overtaken the town of Oreokastro. We have reason to believe they have in their possession a Satellite Phone which they have been using to contact Weapon Smugglers to provide them with small arms.

This list of contacts will be invaluable to us. We would be finally able to track down the bigger fish and launch an attack on those responsible for the civil war this country is currently caught up in.

Take out the power grid. Once the town is dark, move in.

We have the advantage of seeing in the dark...they don't.

Civilians are in the area. Watch your fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------

How NOT to disarm a roadside IED.

While doing some trading, I get myself into an unexpected situation.

See what happens next :)

Take a supply truck from point A to point B. Sounds easy...right?

Oh, keep an eye out for IEDs.

ALTIS COPS! Video series! Episode 12 - highway pursuit

Please subscribe to see all new episodes!

Stargater07

We complete videos to give an overview and some background to the story of our campaigns...here's the latest!

Edited by Mustangdelta

45 Commando Para, talks to the Platoon Buddhist.. Red, he seeks advice and counseling and worries about his future, Red's advice is profound and deep and has many meanings and levels.

:eek:

45 Commando Para, talks to the Platoon Buddhist.. Red, he seeks advice and counseling and worries about his future, Red's advice is profound and deep and has many meanings and levels. (bit rude and watch the language if kids about :)

While Para goes out on ops with 45 Commando, he needs to let loose literally, but being stuck in the field and on a mission he finds him self in a sticky situation which causes a few problems

To play with a real dedicated team who take Arma serious visit 3 Commando here :

http://www.3cdobde.net/Forum/index.php Toilet roll optional.

:butbut:

A little Blooper from something I am working on:

Much Fly,I Little Skill, Lot A10 F18 Su35

I wonder why this post has been reported? I hope that it's the author reporting his own post in order that it might be moved to the troubleshooting forum. I fear, though, that it's been reported by a, to use someone else's characterization, a "mindless fan boi".

That aside, the OP has shown in a concise and accessible manner what an utter dog dinner the fixed wing flight model is in this game. BI should indeed fell bad.

He's also shown he's a boss at flying without seeing where he's going! He did a better landing backwards than most of mine going forwards! Respect.

---------- Post added at 13:02 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

This not the (one and only) vanilla aircraft, you should at least disclaim that...

True, but the flight model is common to all aircraft. This would happen with the Buzzard too.