Sign in to follow this  
jafergon

New ingame ship screenshots

Yes I would like some more pics, it looks great!

RED

Does the AI have problems landing on the buildings of Resistance? if you know there is the answer on the question about landing AI on the static ship smile.gif

Definately looking forward to this mod, you've made this squids day! I can't wait to see how it works out, and I'm definately curious if the helos will stay on the deck. The embarked soldiers have a cargo area I imagine.

What is also interesting, and I'm sure BIS has taken notice, is how many first time posts this mod has attracted. People are hungering for large quality military units.

Anyways, great work, can't wait to play with it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RED @ Oct. 02 2002,17:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes I would like some more pics, it looks great!

RED<span id='postcolor'>

screw pics, i want the real thing!! biggrin.gif

It was said that the premier date will be on this weekend.

Also, the static version of the ship will be compatible with version 1.46!!! wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ Oct. 02 2002,13:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Does the AI have problems landing on the buildings of Resistance? if you know there is the answer on the question about landing AI on the static ship  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah i think so, now i'm no major editor who knows all the stuff you need to put in to get it right where you want. I just put the load waypoint over a building to try and pick up some soldiers and it landed about 200 yards away

Yes More Screen Shots would be nice. I want to see more veiws of the LSD. How big is the file going to be?

Hi,

Sorry If I haven´t posted more updates recently, but I´m really busy trying to finish the ship as soon as possible. I´m working now with the Tales of War team. We are trying to make some areas of the ship funcional. This way, you could heal at the sickbay, rearm, refuel...

I haven´t managed to make AI helicopters land on the deck so far and I think it´s not possible without scripting. OFP AI pilots don´t like the idea of landing on buildings or on other vehicles:) I gess you´ll enjoy the ship at its best in multiplayer.

Some good news, the moving version dock can now also be used with amphibious vehicles.

The release date it´s still unknown, but we are working hard to make it available very soon.

Jafergon

lsd22.jpg

lsd23.jpg

Sorry I forgot, the latest version size is about 2mbs (in .zip format )

This is kinda like the aircraft carrier thing that was going to come in Independance Lost which i hav no idea wat heppened to. but.......

BLOODY GOOD JOB OLD BOY JUST SPLEDID WORK

and maybe someone else (hes far to busy with this) could trouble themselves with making a hovercraft, not a large one, just about the size of a 5t (only wider) that just carries men

Once again, insanely good work- I'm amazed that you've only been working on it for 2 and a half weeks. You have no idea how much it means to us (the OFP community) that someone is making a new addon that isn't another car or .50 caliber sniper rifle smile.gif

Is there anything left to say? This is all I´ve waiting for since OFP came. I hope now that this great ship is going to be released that some more people start doing Addons like this one. This is really innovating in the World of OFP and innovating releases like this one will sure make OFP last longer. I´m very very happy, you don´t know how grateful I am. I´m really looking forward to this Addon wink.gif

Thanks for the screen shots! screen shots are allways good. keep sending us them untill the ship is out so we can see our dreams!

well, it's URL is posted on at least 2 different often visited OFP sites that I know of, and I only visit 2 sites smile.gif

Let's just say that this addon has generated an awful lot of excitement in OFP's community, almost as much as if BIS announced the new patch for 1.75 was coming out tommorrow. Well, I'll settle for 50% biggrin.gif

Patch should be out soon, at least according to this response when I posted a thread about suggestions for the new patch:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Suma @ Sep. 17 2002,13:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">There is no point of creating such a list at this stage of patch development. We are no longer adding new fixes and features to the patch. <span id='postcolor'>

And that was 2 weeks ago!  smile.gif

yea for jafargon, yea for bis  biggrin.gif . U da man

Bis we know u read this post already, what does any of u think?

I've seen a few of those cruising around near the submarine base near San Diego bay. Keep up the good work man!

Oh wow!!! This is addon of the year so far! biggrin.gif Its just so awsome to be able to walk around a ship. Listen to this phrase carefully: Hostage rescue or "A Perfect Storm" rescue senerio. wow.gif Just so many combat fantasies that going to be fulfilled. Outstanding job. Repoerts of OFP's death have been greatly exagerated!!!