Sign in to follow this  
jafergon

New ingame ship screenshots

Hi,

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. Well, just wanted you to know that everything 99.9% ready for the Saturday release smile.gif

Jafergon

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jafergon @ Oct. 10 2002,23:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi,

Sorry for the recent lack of posts. Well, just wanted you to know that everything  99.9% ready for the Saturday release smile.gif

Jafergon<span id='postcolor'>

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif Yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!!!!!! YES biggrin.gif !!!!!!! I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah man I am going insaine!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif Holy shit!!!!!! sence you first stated the staterday relese i have rolled in my sleep waiting for this totaly kick ass ship!!!!! and now it is 99.9% done!!!!!!!! Hell ya! biggrin.gif Just 2 more nights to sleep!!!!!!!! but just one question, what time zone will it be relesed??? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ok..this is becoming an offtopic

jafergon,

if you release it, we'd be really thankful if you make a thread in ADDONS & MODS section. smile.gif