Sign in to follow this  
jafergon

New ingame ship screenshots

wonferfull work !!!!!!!!

Now , can you build an us nuclear carier add-on ?

nobody hav'not buidl a carier !!! why ? .......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jafergon @ Oct. 03 2002,01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry I forgot, the latest version size is about 2mbs (in .zip format )<span id='postcolor'>

Well, thats just VERY GOOD NEWS for us poor ISDN-users. I was expecting a file on around 20MB+ or something (although this addon would be worth downloading whatever the size). I guess you dont have that many different textures and use alot of the ones already in OFP. Which is nice!

Keep up the good work (and release the boat SOON, please!wink.gif

(And you MUST make more boats like this. A small carrier, or a small and fast destroyer.)

If i may make a suggestion if we re talking about future ships

PHM 1 Pegasus.

phm-dvic070.jpg

Pegasus Specs

I like it alot smile.gif

/edit

And it s russian counterpart ( for balancing wink.gif )

The Sokol

sokol.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frugo_PL @ Oct. 03 2002,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ah, just remember to make a 1.46 version too...  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't you just buy Resistance, it's worth it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't you just buy Resistance, it's worth it.

<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, if you have any money thats where ou should spend them smile.gif

This will probably be the first unofficial addon I dont throw away, looks really great smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brsseb @ Oct. 03 2002,10:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jafergon @ Oct. 03 2002,01:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sorry I forgot, the latest version size is about 2mbs (in .zip format )<span id='postcolor'>

Well, thats just VERY GOOD NEWS for us poor ISDN-users. I was expecting a file on around 20MB+ or something (although this addon would be worth downloading whatever the size). I guess you dont have that many different textures and use alot of the ones already in OFP. Which is nice!

Keep up the good work (and release the boat SOON, please!wink.gif

(And you MUST make more boats like this. A small carrier, or a small and fast destroyer.)<span id='postcolor'>

poor ISDN users confused.gif your not poor i am, i hav a 28.8kbs connection to the net sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jafergon @ Oct. 03 2002,01:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I haven´t managed to make AI helicopters land on the deck so far and I think it´s not possible without scripting. OFP AI pilots don´t like the idea of landing on buildings or on other vehicles:) I gess you´ll enjoy the ship at its best in multiplayer.<span id='postcolor'>

Just a idea that you maybe havent been thinking on. Try looking in the config file for the helipads. There most be something there that defines that its the spot to land if you are a ai chopper pilot. And would think that the pads maybe is some kind of a "building" since its Flat piece with texture on located under objects

dont you guys think it should have some kind of defence..... a AA-Gun or something...... just a idea :) and if somebody could make a nice lokking harrier (im not talking about a reskind su-25) then it would be very nice :D

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Oct. 03 2002,16:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't you just buy Resistance, it's worth it.

<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, if you have any money thats where ou should spend them  smile.gif

This will probably be the first unofficial addon I dont throw away, looks really great  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah =D except it isn't unofficial?

wink.gif

Nice illumination effect inside using "Shining" setting on interior surfaces!!!

Details... Deatails...

Take your time and do it right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (spencer @ Oct. 03 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Oct. 03 2002,16wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't you just buy Resistance, it's worth it.

<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, if you have any money thats where ou should spend them  <!--emo&smile.gif

This will probably be the first unofficial addon I dont throw away, looks really great  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah =D except it isn't unofficial?<span id='postcolor'>

Eh...InqWiper is talking about the ship when he says it's unofficial isn't he?... tounge.gif

Because Jafergon and Tales of War received a lot of emails from the community, we decided to release a couple more screenshots.

http://flashpoint.gamezone.cz/_hosted/awol/images/lsdinside2.jpg

http://flashpoint.gamezone.cz/_hosted/awol/images/lsdinside3.jpg

Not everyone has Cable, so more pictures on the Tales of War site. smile.gif

Please do not hotlink to images over 100kb-Placebo

Wow.. It looks wonderful.. You said it was your first addon for ofp? You are amazing smile.gif

How much damage does it take to sink it biggrin.gif

Can't wait to play..

Grokk

I would buy resistance if I had the computer specs and graphics card memory and the money to buy it but I don't, hell when I beat the original campain that came with 1.46 ofp I tryed to play this mission in the single player missions and there was only like 50-60 soldiers on screen and my computer was sooooo slow so I can't get resistance I heard you can go into tall city buildings in resistance and snipe out of them, my piece of crap computer couldent handle that I only have so much graphic card room left since I deleted all my porches and the 1944 campain that ran out the memory in the first place so I never got to play it, but I want to USE THE REMAINING SPACE FOR THIS AWSOME SHIP thats why I'm hoping that it comes out for ofp 1.46 too, if it were up to me I'd just get a new computer or graphics card but they are too much of a rip off these days, I don't think something that goes obsolite in less than a month should cost 400 dollars for a geforce 4 when a new geforce comes out every 6 months and computeres HA don't make me laugh, the going rate on the best computer you can get to last you at least 1 year is 4000-6000 dollars, HOLY **** I could buy a new car for that much, this is rediculess<spell check lol sorry for the long post, I had to explain my point that not everyone is rich.

that bridge looks very very good. After this you should make an aircraft carrier or something.

Lets all hail this person as an OFP GOD!

Can u make the landing bay moveable? So that the captain can close/open the back intrance like a big port?

Hey, just make two versions - a static one that will be compatibile with 1.46 and add whatever you want to the Resistance versoion.

He could do that or make a static and movable version for 1.75 (static for walking, movable for looks wink.gif) and then a 1.46 static version

Hey,

this ship looks awesome. I hope you release it soon, and we all can use it... smile.gif Hope lots of the other game maker teams have more and more people like you to make the games really good, and detailed... wink.gif

Best wishes!

By:

LightBringer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Waterman @ Oct. 03 2002,19:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (spencer @ Oct. 03 2002,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (InqWiper @ Oct. 03 2002,16wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why don't you just buy Resistance, it's worth it.

<span id='postcolor'>

Yup, if you have any money thats where ou should spend them  <!--emo&smile.gif

Yeah =D except it isn't unofficial?<span id='postcolor'>

Eh...InqWiper is talking about the ship when he says it's unofficial isn't he?... tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah yeah yeah tounge.gif

What I meant by unofficial is that its not released by BIS.

But I realize that probably most people know about it, or atleast they will when its released

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jafergon @ Oct. 03 2002,03:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I gess you´ll enjoy the ship at its best in multiplayer.<span id='postcolor'>

I have crazy idea to make a CTF on 2(or more) big ships biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Oct. 04 2002,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have crazy idea to make a CTF on 2(or more) big ships biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Very good idea

or do a death match on it smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Actualy i had the idea too, but then for an C&H mission.

Put 5 of them ( static ones ) as objective.

And give each team an air- + navalbase where they can start with choppers or boats.

Will be sooooo cool  tounge.gif

/edit

I have a question about the ship.

Will it be possible to go from the bay of the ship to the deck ?

If i were to make a mission where a specops team would enter the ship via the bay would it be possible for them to reach the deck ?  Also if you disembark from a vehicle/boat while in the cargobay will they disembark in the bay or will they -like when you disembark from a boat under the bridge- suddenly magically be on the deck of the ship ?

Cheers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Oct. 04 2002,14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have a question about the ship.

Will it be possible to go from the bay of the ship to the deck ?

If i were to make a mission where a specops team would enter the ship via the bay would it be possible for them to reach the deck ?  Also if you disembark from a vehicle/boat while in the cargobay will they disembark in the bay or will they -like when you disembark from a boat under the bridge- suddenly magically be on the deck of the ship ?

Cheers<span id='postcolor'>

Seeing as he said there were seven levels you can walk on, I would suspect so...