xxgetbuck123

FC-37 -> [F/A-35E] Restoration/JetsDLC Update [WIP]

This is why we keep online and offline backups folks :P

Though, I did take a gander today. Thought about putting a quick together version of FIR AWS into it?

2 hours ago, kilrbe3 said:

This is why we keep online and offline backups folks :P

Though, I did take a gander today. Thought about putting a quick together version of FIR AWS into it?

Nah not a quick version, though I did decide and have got permission to use the new USAF Missile box when that eventually comes out. Though I was thinking at the end there of making both USAF and FIR version, so communities who use FIR etc and just use that one.

• Like 1

I am personally a sucker for FIR. I looked today at implementing his FCS , AWS (FIR in general) to the FC-37. Didn't have much time to goof, but first test was unsuccessful. Even following his guide in Manual. 

On 21/12/2016 at 10:52 AM, kilrbe3 said:

I am personally a sucker for FIR. I looked today at implementing his FCS , AWS (FIR in general) to the FC-37. Didn't have much time to goof, but first test was unsuccessful. Even following his guide in Manual. 

I love FIR, its got some great feature but the USAF missile box will suit this aircraft a lot more. But like I said I could possibly make both USAF and FIR versions.

Anyway for a quick UPDATE:

- Added the new Sensor stuff (Still WIP) 

- Added the new Aircraft Soundset stuff (Still WIP)

- Added custom chaff/flare presets

That about all at this stage, haven't had a whole lot of time to work on this due to IRL, but its still coming along slowly. 

• Like 6

So excited :) This is for sure the biggest mod that is getting my hyped this year. Ahhh, you talking about the USAF and FIR, ahhh, my pants are moving. So much potential! Finally have a nice F-35 to put on the ramp next to my F-16's. (FC37 doesnt do justice anymore, too far behind in arma tech (no tgp, missile box, etc). Cannot wait :)

So..  if you can give details.  How have you config'd your airframe with the new sensor parameters?
Radar range, RCS, sensor types and range?

10 hours ago, kilrbe3 said:

So excited :) This is for sure the biggest mod that is getting my hyped this year. Ahhh, you talking about the USAF and FIR, ahhh, my pants are moving. So much potential! Finally have a nice F-35 to put on the ramp next to my F-16's. (FC37 doesnt do justice anymore, too far behind in arma tech (no tgp, missile box, etc). Cannot wait :)

On the other hand the source release for the FC-37 has allowed others to bring derivatives thereof up to date, as xxgetbuck123 announced... ;)

10 hours ago, kilrbe3 said:

Glad you're excited haha. Crielaard and I have some awesome ideas and concepts in the works atm so hopefully we can show you more in due time. 

5 hours ago, ski2060 said:

So..  if you can give details.  How have you config'd your airframe with the new sensor parameters?
Radar range, RCS, sensor types and range?

What do you mean? Like actual ranges as stuff I've config'd? If thats the case I'm still changing figures so nothing in standard atm. 

14 minutes ago, chortles said:

On the other hand the source release for the FC-37 has allowed others to bring derivatives thereof up to date, as xxgetbuck123 announced... ;)

Exactly, just like how the USAF F35A, F35B and F35C use the original FC37 base source. Though this being an F35E it has a bit more leniency in what I can add/do ;) 

• Like 1

Let me just throw in a phrase that has something to do with the features.

'more realistic LGB operations'

• Like 1

On 12/20/2016 at 6:41 AM, xxgetbuck123 said:

I have an 'Arma 3 Projects' file but its empty. Absolutely nothing in it. 

I'm sure you've tried to restore an old recovery point.  But even if a new P drive was created, the data will still be there on the drive until it's physically overwritten, which I doubt has happened yet unless you've copied a lot of data onto the drive.  You should look into a file recovery service.  They are usually expensive, but time is more expensive.  They will send you a hard drive with everything recovered.

Little Update........

-Slowly adding new MFD and HUD features

-Added new throttle animation + throttle % sync

VmjBjv.gif

Slow progress atm but I'm working on it :) 

Cheers. 

• Like 17

VmjBjv.gif

It is a "Little Update" or small additions but a big change in the Immersive game. great work man!

• Like 1

On 23/03/2017 at 0:01 AM, igu@na said:

It is a "Little Update" or small additions but a big change in the Immersive game. great work man!

Hopefully they add this in the Jet DLC. Looks good :)

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images
  • Like 2

Cheers for comments people :) 

Hopefully have another update somewhat soonish. Adding stuff without proper documentation isn't very exciting and takes a while haha

Cheers. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, chortles said:

I imagine that you've gotten dynamic loadouts up and running?

At the moment I do not unfortunately, I'm waiting for some documentation from BI on how to implement it (Unless of course there already is and I'm just blind). I've talked to Firewill about some assistance with setting it up however he's still unfamiliar with it and not in a suitable position to give some help atm. 

Either way it's one thing I'd like to get added to the aircraft while I wait for the new USAF missile box to come out. 

If you have any documentation for know of any good sources to implement such a thing send em my way and I'll gladly take a look at it. 

• Like 2

Check in the Dynamic Loadouts thread in DEV.  I am sure that there is documentation for it somewhere, as Firewill looks to have it implemented on his A10 and F16, at least in a preliminary fashion.
If nothing then Oukej or one of the other BIS devs can point you in the right direction.
Found this page: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Vehicle_Loadouts#Scripting

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ski2060 said:

Check in the Dynamic Loadouts thread in DEV.  I am sure that there is documentation for it somewhere, as Firewill looks to have it implemented on his A10 and F16, at least in a preliminary fashion.
If nothing then Oukej or one of the other BIS devs can point you in the right direction.
Found this page: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Vehicle_Loadouts#Scripting

Cheers mate, I had a skim over it and looks promising so far, will see what I can do in due time. 

• Like 1

I`m waiting 4  your FA35 more than jets dlc

• Like 2

Calm down boyo, Jets DLC will be just as good. Remember, its in concert with B01, which means Saul, which means F/A-18E/F/X :)

13 hours ago, sammael said:

I`m waiting 4  your FA35 more than jets dlc

Haha appreaciate it mate! However as @Hvymtal stated, Jets DLC will be good. You'll most likely get that first as I'll probably still be waiting for documentation from BI on how to implement stuff, also see other kind of secret stuff they add. So look forward to both but I appreciate the excitement haha. 

• Like 1

If you haven't seen it yet.  Jets will have 4 new airframes.  3 Air Superiority fighters and 1 UCAV. 
Tentatively out on May 30th.

While the new F/A 181 BlackWasp from Saul looks great, I am indeed waiting for this mod also.  We need a good V/STOL fighter bomber for work off of LHD/MEU ships and small island or improvised airbases.

2 hours ago, ski2060 said:

If you haven't seen it yet.  Jets will have 4 new airframes.  3 Air Superiority fighters and 1 UCAV. 
Tentatively out on May 30th.

While the new F/A 181 BlackWasp from Saul looks great, I am indeed waiting for this mod also.  We need a good V/STOL fighter bomber for work off of LHD/MEU ships and small island or improvised airbases.

This is not a V/STOL aircraft......

Well..... crap.  Oh well.  Still looks good to me ;)