acemod

ACE3 - A collaborative merger between AGM, CSE, and ACE

2.2.5 Revive (Advanced Medical)

For the following procedure to work revive needs to be enabled.

• A unit in the revive state will be unconscious and will stay unconscious until it is either woken up or the revive timer runs out.
  • A unit in the revive state can’t die from any source of damage, only the timer reaching 0 can kill it.
  • Each successful CPR will increase the time the unit can stay in the revive state.
  • To wake up a patient the use of a PAK is required.
  • Each successful revive removes a life from the unit, once the lives run out the next time the unit will take fatal damage it will not enter the revive state and will die.
  • Each successful round of CPR (filled up completion bar) increases the time left in the revive state.

Why CPR and epinefrine can't wake up a patient? its no possible technically?

Just wanted to say "Thank you" to the ACE team. Our clan had our first session with ACE tonight, and we're blown away by it (both figuratively and literally, grenades are more deadly now, hehe).

We'll be playing with ACE from now on.

Thanks a lot, guys!

• Like 5

There is bug with ACE3 advanced stamina. When diving prone from full sprint you lose large amounts of stamina in one go regardless of units equipment or weight.

Here is the ticket: https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/4481

Have you ever ran full pelt then dove on the floor to get into a firing position.

It's nakering on grass and sand I cannot imagen what it would be like on concrete.

I imagen it is in there as a realism standpoint.

• Like 3

I would like once again say big thanks to ACE3 team. I have a bug with muzzle flash. In zoom mode muzzle flashes eat 80% FPS and make slow mo. Only equiped suppressor help me. But I love and want to hear loud gunfire in game.

and ACE3 flash suppressors Help me with this!

Hello, I have a little problem with Ace. When I activate the mod, units become invicible, I can't kill them. 

And I have this error text: 

http://hpics.li/4e1b177

I have had this issue when having the units go unconscious 50/50 in the module.  I disabled this and then the issue no longer remains.  It would be nice to have a unit go down but then be able to finish them off with a few more rounds.  Maybe the fact that I have instant death disabled is my issue there?

I would like once again say big thanks to ACE3 team. I have a bug with muzzle flash. In zoom mode muzzle flashes eat 80% FPS and make slow mo. Only equiped suppressor help me. But I love and want to hear loud gunfire in game.

and ACE3 flash suppressors Help me with this!

Do you run any sound mods?  Maybe JSRS etc?  I have had a few issues with lag when using sound mods similar to what you describe.....just a thought?

Hello, I have a little problem with Ace. When I activate the mod, units become invicible, I can't kill them. 

And I have this error text: 

http://hpics.li/4e1b177

I have exactly the same problem.

• Like 1

Have you ever ran full pelt then dove on the floor to get into a firing position.

It's nakering on grass and sand I cannot imagen what it would be like on concrete.

I imagen it is in there as a realism standpoint.

I have done it thousands of times on multiple surfaces in differing equipment. Snow, asphalt, forest floor, dirt road.I have even done it with skiis and I even remember one rather boring month of my life when I did it on the barracks floor for fun.

So yes, I am intimately familiar with this particular movement type, thank you for asking. There is no basis of realism for having it consume huge amounts of your stamina, it is very easy to perform once you get the hang of it and have something to shield your left pelvis from striking the ground.

I have had this issue when having the units go unconscious 50/50 in the module.  I disabled this and then the issue no longer remains.  It would be nice to have a unit go down but then be able to finish them off with a few more rounds.  Maybe the fact that I have instant death disabled is my issue there?

What have you disabled and where can I disable it? 

hi,

tried to set the selective view restriction in the userconfig like this :

on feet =force 1st person and disabled for other two...

but now i can't aim no more with optics or binocular.

mod was only ace,acex

removing the selective restriction the bug disappear...

hope to be helpful.

hi,

tried to set the selective view restriction in the userconfig like this :

on feet =force 1st person and disabled for other two...

but now i can't aim no more with optics or binocular.

mod was only ace,acex

removing the selective restriction the bug disappear...

hope to be helpful.

Already fixed for next release: https://github.com/acemod/ACEX/pull/28

• Like 1

I did it but the units are still invicible  :(

Looks like something is messed up on your side, 11bigj0j0. No surprise nothing works if there are error messages popping up. Can't help you without RPT file though.

Looks like something is messed up on your side, 11bigj0j0. No surprise nothing works if there are error messages popping up. Can't help you without RPT file though.

If I give you the RPT file do you think you will be able to fix that? 

Could there possibly be a way to use ACE's Medical but Arma 3's new Revive system? I really hate how in ACE you can take 50 BMG, RPG's, etc and all it will take is a few extra bandages and a pat on the head and you are good to go. Arma 3's new Revive system makes it to where extensive wounds or being hit by certain calibers insta-kills.

If you try to do it right now, it will be broken as ACE3 changes the Medikit and FAK into individual medical items.