Because we're that tough, yeah, we can sport Hello Kitty bed covers! (But, er, this won't be in the final release, but, you know, if you want it - I'll send you the .paa file!).

ipwB9qR.png

• Like 5

Since the old addons (Raabans Editor Addon nor the 101 Editor Addon) doesn't work in the 3D editor I would love to see existing A3 objects like tree/bush/rocks/etc... available in the 3D editor.

/KC

I use the 101 Editor addon all the time in Eden with no issues..haven't tried or used the Raabans though.

Diesel

Hey man,idk did anybody asked you but did you think about live streaming how are you making stuff, I would love to watch and try to learn how to make objects for arma I have some basic knowledge in Blender, but that is about it.

I love the Hello Kitty, thanks for adding that, now i can sleep in peace, knowing that Hello Kitty will scare away all the monsters under my bed :P

• Like 3

I love the Hello Kitty, thanks for adding that, now i can sleep in peace, knowing that Hello Kitty will scare away all the monsters under my bed :P

hahaha

Great to see another modeler doing something that isn't vehicles or weapons like everyone else. 

No offense to anyone that does that, but god knows ArmA is lacking rather heavily on assets that populate the world.

Keep up the amazing work, quality looks top notch. Love the manual as well.

I might just borrow the idea for my containers when I get abit further in.   :D

• Like 3

I use the 101 Editor addon all the time in Eden with no issues..haven't tried or used the Raabans though.

Diesel

The 101 makes other stuff disappear, like the British sub. It's a love hate relationship with Eden right now.

Hiya all - thanks so much for all your posts, comments, and remarks! I'll try and respond to each as soon as possible!

Hey man,idk did anybody asked you but did you think about live streaming how are you making stuff, I would love to watch and try to learn how to make objects for arma I have some basic knowledge in Blender, but that is about it.

DJankovic, mate - that's a great idea - any thoughts on what object I should begin with for the tutorial? Something fairly simple perhaps? Would anyone else like to see a comprehensive tutorial? I've downloaded all the relevant recording material, so I can film my work on Blender etc. :)

• Like 3

Hiya all - thanks so much for all your posts, comments, and remarks! I'll try and respond to each as soon as possible!

DJankovic, mate - that's a great idea - any thoughts on what object I should begin with for the tutorial? Something fairly simple perhaps? Would anyone else like to see a comprehensive tutorial? I've downloaded all the relevant recording material, so I can film my work on Blender etc. :)

I'd love to see it as well honestly.

Don't suppose that you'd include the few custom uniforms/vests/hats from Resist into a pack at any point either?

I absolutely love the vanilla story line and it's place in the Armaverse so your extra insignia other items in Resist are fantastic.

I'd Watch it.

Maybe I'm blind...where do you find the objects in the 3D editor?

/KC

Maybe I'm blind...where do you find the objects in the 3D editor?

/KC

Press the unit tab then select empty side the one with the yellow icon and then you are in the tab with all the objects. From buildings all the way down to painkillers

Tutorials would be awesome and much appreciated! I'm currently trying to figure out Blender myself.

Press the unit tab then select empty side the one with the yellow icon and then you are in the tab with all the objects. From buildings all the way down to painkillers

That's where I looked but there are no bushes/trees/stones/etc? That's why I ask...

/KC

That monster would be my room mate lying under me :P

• Like 2

Just finishing up on a new item - a rather large tactical display screen, replete with damage textures, an illuminated power button, and animated fans. Edit: I'll soon be re-working the model below, for a better aspect ratio!

zXqnysx.png

• Like 10

As well as the above, I'm mindful I owe you guys a tutorial! :P Planning on putting something together soon. I was considering doing a walkthrough for a cardboard archive storage box. Of course, it'd be very simple, but I'll try and deal with it with a lot of love and care! Do let us know if you have any other requests though. As well, for anyone interested in 3D modelling, check out Byrnes' tutorials; they really helped get me started.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to seeing these in game. Particularly the bed - the entire population of ARMA sleeping on the floor get's a little unnerving!

Would you consider releasing them in small "as they're ready" packs or are you intending to do one larger release when the time comes?

Would you consider releasing them in small "as they're ready" packs or are you intending to do one larger release when the time comes?

I'm planning on a small release and then adding to it with updates; my hard drive has just failed me (doh!) - but, good news is, this work is all backed up! And I've got a new PC inbound. It's a pretty small addon at present, but it'll grow with time!

• Like 1

Looking forward to it cant wait to finally have proper enemy barracks buildings  :D

• Like 1

Here we go guys - thought some of you could use this for hostage rescue missions!

0eMybR8.png

XJtn6p1.png

jnkZwxH.png

• Like 15