And here's a re-modelled version of the Tactical Screen; the screen now has the correct dimensions, so videos will display correctly.

33a1cd2.png

• Like 6

dang Ran out of likes again :P 

Looks really cool looking forward to using them. The heli looks perfect for a rescue mission i am thinking of making.  :D

wow fab quality stuff - great resource for mission makers and map makers alike... :-)

bookmarked in my "frantically check several times a day" folder

• Like 1

bookmarked in my "frantically check several times a day" folder

Lol, genuinely honoured, mate! :D I'll be working on a first, small release soon!

• Like 6

quality is here, that's rare. Lab stuff and industrial machines would be nice.

This PLP and ARP give so much to detailing scenes. Looking forward to the release of this!

Hi there chaps,

I'm currently writing a stringtable for object name translations; looking to put out a release this month with all the objects so far. Of course, I'll amend it, as and when there's enough to merit an update!

If anyone wants to throw in a few translations for the objects you've seen in the screenshots so far, shoot us a line in this thread. Google translate will suffice for much of it, as they're pretty simple nouns; however, I need to exercise a little more caution with things such as the 'Portable Ground Control Station' or 'Portable Ground Control Station Hub'. Russian, Polish, and Czech in particular, are outside my comfort zone! Romance languages aren't too bad - got my dodgy Latin for that! Thanks guys! :D

• Like 1

Hi kyd!
If you need help for French translation, I'll help with pleasure!

• Like 2

For Dutch translations send me a PM

• Like 2

For Dutch translations send me a PM

I like this community! Always people willing to help! :P

• Like 4

Thanks guys! You're stars as always! :P

• Like 1

I could offer German.

• Like 1

And by popular demand, Eau de Combat will be arriving with the initial release - never let it be said I don't take a joke too far :P

4fc6ffa.png

• Like 11

And by popular demand, Eau de Combat will be arriving with the initial release - never let it be said I don't take a joke too far :P

4fc6ffa.png

Hahaha, nice!

And here it is, in-game:

75e90e5.png

• Like 11

Nice work dude :D hahah  LOVE IT details and work that is going into this mod. Great stuff

Do you have any work plan like what are you gonna be making or it is all random? 

Do you have any work plan like what are you gonna be making or it is all random?

Half and half really, mate :)

The Eau de Combat was the perfect excuse to practice tinted glass RVMATs! From here on, I'll be adding objects that I'll be creating for a modelling portfolio (I still have a lot to learn though!). Also, I'll be including some content that will feature in a future project I am planning on working on.

• Like 1

Oh, and guys, before I forget - I'll be including hiddenSelections and a heap of PSD files for you! Plus, there'll be a fair few animations too.

• Like 1

I love the smell of Eau De Combat in the morning. It smells like... victory :D

Great work! I'm looking forward to this! The control station and beds especially look awesome.

Have you thought about creating a cargo position for the beds or possible chairs? One thing that I feel is missing in Arma is furniture that you can sit down on and get up again with actions and retain freelook while sitting in chair. A place to relax after a hard mission :-)

• Like 1

Have you thought about creating a cargo position for the beds or possible chairs? One thing that I feel is missing in Arma is furniture that you can sit down on and get up again with actions and retain freelook while sitting in chair. A place to relax after a hard mission :-)

Funnily enough, I did actually create some specific animations for the bunk beds; I'll dig them out and throw them in with the release or with a later update. The GCS has animations, however! :D

• Like 2

What about a simple locker? I would really love to see stuff like that it could be really useful for some of the MilSim Units out there.