Thanks for the Alpha!

I just noticed that the provided key is wc_01.bikey but everything is signed with A3M.bisign .

Could A3M.bisign be provided or the addons resigned?

Ohhh, Nice Find! o/ that's my fault. I packed the version that ended up being our distro version, and I completely overlooked the key I was signing with. Shame on me! Please find a new set of keys here, simply replace the fudged keyset with this fresh keyset here, and you should be golden!

Happy Holidays!

-Fr33

• Like 1

Well done Gents - nice Xmas present - downloading now .....   :459:

(...) just not sure about uniforns

- Snip -

As stated earlier in the thread with the release, and in the devblog by Mcaber, they are to be considered placeholders currently.  :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!   Thanks, I'm playing with it now.   K98 is spectacular, what a great start.   Thank you for leaving this under our WW2 enthusiasts Tree !!! 

Best wishes, and keep up the good work!

EDIT: 

Ok, besides the Banana Cream M41 Class B...   The MP40's rate of fire is a joy, the Bazooka was a pleasant surprise, Garand firing and clip ejection is amazing, Tommy and BAR are nice and the uniforms shape/animation is nice too.  Great first effort.  I will curb my excitement for what you guys will do next with my wish for you all to have a great holiday and Happy New Years!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!   Thanks, I'm playing with it now.   K98 is spectacular, what a great start.   Thank you for leaving this under our WW2 enthusiasts Tree !!! 

Best wishes, and keep up the good work!

EDIT: 

Ok, besides the Banana Cream M41 Class B...   The MP40's rate of fire is a joy, the Bazooka was a pleasant surprise, Garand firing and clip ejection is amazing, Tommy and BAR are nice and the uniforms shape/animation is nice too.  Great first effort.  I will curb my excitement for what you guys will do next with my wish for you all to have a great holiday and Happy New Years!

Thanks for the kind words. We know about the uniform colours, and it's one of the things we have our caged tame animators and texture people working on as a priority. We're going to fix it, trust us! :D

I'll be announcing some more community focused stuff soon, so watch this space.

I can't believe I missed this mod on the forums.  Are you guys planning on working on other fronts after the western front is done, such as the pacific front or the Afrika Corps and Italian forces in North Africa, or Sicily? 

Also good luck with the mod, we needed a WW2 mod for arma 3.

I can't believe I missed this mod on the forums.  Are you guys planning on working on other fronts after the western front is done, such as the pacific front or the Afrika Corps and Italian forces in North Africa, or Sicily? 

Also good luck with the mod, we needed a WW2 mod for arma 3.

Honestly the western front is big enough, only the time can tell, plus the Hell in the Pacific mod is doing an amazing job, so....

My clan is working on some italian units of WW2, but it's a side project and we don't have any ETA.

If you have any modeling/texturing skill to speed up the process you're more than welcome tho

Honestly the western front is big enough, only the time can tell, plus the Hell in the Pacific mod is doing an amazing job, so....

My clan is working on some italian units of WW2, but it's a side project and we don't have any ETA.

If you have any modeling/texturing skill to speed up the process you're more than welcome tho

I would love to help, but sadly I can't, as I'm trying to teach myself basic 3D modelling and coding.  I wish you the best of luck on your project though.

I would love to help, but sadly I can't, as I'm trying to teach myself basic 3D modelling and coding.  I wish you the best of luck on your project though.

Thanks.

Many thanks for the release!

I love the detailed K98 reload animation and the immersive M1 'ping' :-)

This really shows the love you put into details. I am looking forward for the next iteration!

• Like 1

Many thanks for the release!

I love the detailed K98 reload animation and the immersive M1 'ping' :-)

This really shows the love you put into details. I am looking forward for the next iteration!

Happy you are liking it.

Hey, I just wanted to say, great job on your mod so far! I really love the attention to detail that's been paid to each of these weapons and I especially enjoy the rate of fire with the BAR. I can't wait to see what else you've got planned and will be especially interested in seeing your take on he M1/M2 Carbine. 

The 3d models are looking really nice.  I realize the uniforms are just placeholders, but it is neat to see these uniforms developed by hand, it is impressive!

The gun animations are looking great as well.  Thanks for the hard work, can't wait to see more!

Hey, I just wanted to say, great job on your mod so far! I really love the attention to detail that's been paid to each of these weapons and I especially enjoy the rate of fire with the BAR. I can't wait to see what else you've got planned and will be especially interested in seeing your take on he M1/M2 Carbine. 

The 3d models are looking really nice.  I realize the uniforms are just placeholders, but it is neat to see these uniforms developed by hand, it is impressive!

The gun animations are looking great as well.  Thanks for the hard work, can't wait to see more!

Thanks for the encouragement guys, we are happy your enjoying the mod.

• Like 1

New mod v0.0.0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey n_icomach , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

are you doing a civ faction for germany. if so are you adding the german workers car aka vultswagon

if so are you adding the german workers car aka vultswagon

I don't think they can use the VW since it does not comply to pollution standards. :P

• Like 1

are you doing a civ faction for germany. if so are you adding the german workers car aka vultswagon

They arent in the planning at the moment.

I don't think they can use the VW since it does not comply to pollution standards. :P

image.jpg?w=817&c=1

In all seriousness, we aren't planning to include German civilians, no. Perhaps later down the line but this is a late late game thing and not 'core' content.